TM injuries concern ahead of the final round WCQ against Syria and Iraq

Nov 24, 2002
Too many injuries before important qualifiers. Some to key players. We have depth in few positions, but in some positions we are kind of thin:

Central defenders: Morteza Pouraliganji, Aref Gholami, Majid Hosseini(minor)
Right back: Sadegh Moharrami
Left back: Ehsan Hajsafi
Central defensive midfielder: Ali Karimi.

With Milad Mohammadi being without club, and practically not playing since the last season, and with absecnce of Hajsafi it leave us with Vahid Amiri as the main option, and Jafar Salmani, but he is not getting playing time in Portugal either.

In central defender, we have only Shoja, Kanani with 3 regular call ups being injured. Aref Aghasi, Dariush Yazdani and Farshad Faraji may get the invitation.
The main concern is RB, Moharrami didn't completely recover and we don't have anyone with experience there. Few options: Esmailifar, Tiktdari, and Saleh Hardani.

and with Ali Karimi injury, i expect Sarlak getting the invitation again.
Now i just hope Skocic invite the kid, 19 years old Salmai of Sepahan, what a player, real box to box midfielder, big guy, gifted technically . Lets invite him to get familiar with TM environment and hope veterans presence will accelerate his progress.
Go TM,

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
For right back we may be lacking a permanent starter for these 2 games but we have enough older players to temporarily fill in.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
For right back we may be lacking a permanent starter for these 2 games but we have enough older players to temporarily fill in.
dat' rite Comrade hAjisKy!
I have ordered ma crew to keep the engine of ma' private jet on standby mode, in a couple of hours me flying down to meet couple of big hAjis at the Football Federation IR of Iran, I give you ma' word to pass your advise and even ask them hAjies to call you having a direct mouth-to-mouth conversation with you not missing any details!

Keep dat' hat on comrade, we'll kepp in touch ma' n!gga!

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
It's not the end of the world... In some ways playing in Qatar might actually be better experience and prep than playing in Aryamehr.

We saw from the Bahrain tour that when they need to do it, they can.

Nov 24, 2002
dat' rite Comrade hAjisKy!
I have ordered ma crew to keep the engine of ma' private jet on standby mode, in a couple of hours me flying down to meet couple of big hAjis at the Football Federation IR of Iran, I give you ma' word to pass your advise and even ask them hAjies to call you having a direct mouth-to-mouth conversation with you not missing any details!

Keep dat' hat on comrade, we'll kepp in touch ma' n!gga!
Akhe in kososhera che rabti be in thread dare?

Nov 24, 2002
Now another issue is some European clubs may ban their players travelling to join their NT in Asia and Africa. And they are getting Ok from FIFA doing it. Or if they come back they have to do 2 weeks quarantine. I heard Liverpool doing it for Salah.
Zenit and Porto are part of this group as well

Nov 24, 2002
Domestic players invited for the camp base on Golbezan source, the offcial announcement will be tomorrow apparently

Mohammad Reza Akhbari(Tractor)
Hamed Lak(Persepolis)
Aref Aghasi(Foolad)
Abolfazl Jalali(Saipa)
Siamak Nemati(Persepolis)
Danial Esmaeilifar(Sepahan)
Omid Noorafkan(Sepahan)
Vahid Amiri(Persepolis)
Milad Sarlak(Persepolis)
Mehdi Torabi(Persepolis)
Sajjad Shahbazzadeh(Sepahan)
Shahriar Moghanlou(Persepolis/Sepahan)
Sasan Ansari(Foolad)

Sasan Ansari there make me laugh, what is up with Skocic love for this guy. He hasn't done shit in the league in the last few seasons. plus he is 30 years old.

There are at least 5-6 forwards in the league better than him(Aleksari, Abdi, Motahari, Abbaszadeh, Sasan Hosseini).

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
No more Mazaheri? The guy was great under CQ!

Anyways, we don't need domestic goalkeepers. I assume our 3 goalkeepers in Europe will always be given in TM, unless God forbid they get injured!