TM Iran Information Thread

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Beiranvand, Rezaeian, Khanzadeh, Pouraliganji, Gholizadeh, Ezatollahi, Shojaei, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, Torabi, Ansarifard...
That's a very interesting combination.

Then Khanzadeh is probably the one replacing Hosseini. God help us in the WC. :D

Nice to see Ghoddos and Torabi getting the chance from the start. but I wonder who's gonna play the second CDM when both Ghoddos and Shojaei are in the field!!

Very interesting that Azmoun and Taremi are on the bench!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well apparently the reported lineup is wrong! Turkish TV announced a different one:

---------------------------------------Beiranvand------------------------------------------------------

--Rezaeian--------Pouraliganji------------Cheshmi--------Milad Mohammadi--

---------------------------Haji Safi-------------------Shojaei---------------------------------------

----Jahanbakhsh----------------Ansarifard----------------------Taremi-------------------

-------------------------------------------Azmoun------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I feel so guilty as a hardcore TM fan because I am just wishing for Masoud to get a tiny injury or a niggle.

I really like the guy and I don't want him to get the same abuse he had from fans in the stadium in 2014 world cup (when his off-the-ball play and work rate were atrocious)....