TM Iran Information Thread

Jan 26, 2006
BANG 2-0 Azmoun Bahran have more holes on D than swiss cheese, Taremi to Azmoun nice. 61'
Lol I'm so confused man! You said "
goooallllll Azmoun some breathing room" just as azmoun was about to score his second. Maybe you aren't in front

But just for the sake of luck, can you randomly say "azmoun scores yet another" or something so we can get 3?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iran have MENTALLY MOLESTED Bahrain. Bahrain started strong but after the first assault, Iran controlled the game, now Iran are in the drivers seat.
2-0 and now we get tied on points. Question would we leap frog Bah on GD since we are now 2-0 on them?
Bahrain GAh****d am et OT YEBIS OT MENYA Russian obscenities
Cheaters were going for the TIE you could see that and they (AFC) were SETTING IT UP for Bahrain, all home games are in Bahrain, that is some Bolshevikski!
I told my dad these Karma situations usually end up biting the team in the ass and it did.
My dad, "We never won @ Bahrain before." Me, "That will change today."

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Bahrain must open up now. It is time to run up the score by bringing some fresh legs with technical skills. A good goal difference would mean that TM would only need a draw against Iraq to go through as a second team

Jan 26, 2006
Iran have MENTALLY MOLESTED Bahrain. Bahrain started strong but after the first assault, Iran controlled the game, now Iran are in the drivers seat.
2-0 and now we get tied on points. Question would we leap frog Bah on GD since we are now 2-0 on them?
Bahrain GAh****d am et OT YEBIS OT MENYA Russian obscenities
Cheaters were going for the TIE you could see that and they (AFC) were SETTING IT UP for Bahrain, all home games are in Bahrain, that is some Bolshevikski!
I told my dad these Karma situations usually end up biting the team in the ass and it did.
My dad, "We never won @ Bahrain before." Me, "That will change today."
Bro just for me, can you say "azmoun scores a third"!

Jan 26, 2006
btw if they HAVE to have Hajsafi in the team, then given Milad has been so poor maybe Ehsan should start at left back, he hasn't been so bad in that position in the second half.

Milad has always been my favourite TM player before but he has been poor for TM recently

Jan 26, 2006
Dameshoon garm.

Fair play to Skocic i don't know how much was luck given how gameplan-less we played for the first half but he did well with Amiri and gave him the right amount of time, and the Ghoddos sub was inspired.