TM Iran Information Thread

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Good win but we should have sealed it long before the 90th minute.
Missed quite a few but what worried me was how easy the Iraqis controlled the ball behind our box and were first to almost every ball . Kananizadeh easily gets left behind or taken out . I Don't know why he is preferred to Pouraliganji and Hoseini. Must be a good reason for it .
Against better teams this defense will be in trouble.
Beyranvand full of spirit and solid 👌
Our midfielders didn't impress and we lost too many easy balls.

Oct 18, 2010
the boys delivered the goods and made coach skocic the
best tm coach ever after initial 7 matches, he is 7-0-0 so far :p

irn 2 - uzb 1
irn 2 - bih 0
irn 3 - syr 0
irn 3 - hkg 1
irn 3 - bah 0
irn 10 cam 0
iran 1 - irq 0

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
حالا کی رفت کی مو ند؟
Syria, China, Australia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Vietnam, Japan and South Korea have advanced.

The remaining spot will have to be decided between Lebanon and Uzbekistan. As it stands, It will be Lebanon unless Uzbekistan can score at least two goals and gets a tie against KSA in the second half.

Last edited:

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Good win but we should have sealed it long before the 90th minute.
Missed quite a few but what worried me was how easy the Iraqis controlled the ball behind our box and were first to almost every ball . Kananizadeh easily gets left behind or taken out . I Don't know why he is preferred to Pouraliganji and Hoseini. Must be a good reason for it .
Against better teams this defense will be in trouble.
Beyranvand full of spirit and solid 👌
Our midfielders didn't impress and we lost too many easy balls.
Agreed. The failure to control midfield in the second half was concerning, but I suppose we can now breathe a sigh of relief that we live to fight another day.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Syria, China, Australia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Vietnam, Japan and South Korea have advanced.

The remaining spot will have to be decided between Lebanon and Uzbekistan. As it stands, It will be Lebanon unless Uzbekistan can score at least two goals and gets a tie against KSA in the second half.
No surprise :D

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002

Uzbekistan is eliminated. Lebanon advances to the next round.

Feb 4, 2005
So far

Pot 1: Iran, Japan
Pot 2: Australia, S.K.
Pot 3: Iraq, KSA
Pot 4: UAE, ???
Pot 5: Oman, ???
Pot 6: ???, ???

Syria and Vietnam also made it but until other 2 teams are known (most probably China and Lebanon) the pots cannot be completed.
Pot 1: Iran, Japan
Pot 2: Australia, S.K.
Pot 3: Iraq, KSA
Pot 4: UAE, China
Pot 5: Oman, Syria
Pot 6: Vietnam, Lebanon

Draw date June 24