TM Iran Information Thread

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
So why is he in the program then? To advertise the plastic surgeon that did his botax?
I wish we had something similar to Botox for memory issues.
He doesn’t seem to remember what he and some of his teammates did to Ivic to dislodge him from his position a month before 1998 FIFA World Cup

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
those who were at the ear shot , back in the day during that infamous game of Taj pers that ended in fist fight, learned great lessons of akhlagh and etics via estili’s mouth showered towards navazi and his teammates :)
Had it not been for his goal against US, hence becoming rahbar’s dodool tala, he would have remained a non factor nobody.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I just wish this gang ( misaghi, rahbar, khiabani) does not create تيم ملى پرسپوليس vs تيم ملى ايران atmosphere again as they did the last time around

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
those who were at the ear shot , back in the day during that infamous game of Taj pers that ended in fist fight, learned great lessons of akhlagh and etics via estili’s mouth showered towards navazi and his teammates :)
Had it not been for his goal against US, hence becoming rahbar’s dodool tala, he would have remained a non factor nobody.
I still don’t know how he scored that goal. If that play happened 20 times, he would not be able to hit it on target 19 times

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I wish we had something similar to Botox for memory issues.
He doesn’t seem to remember what he and some of his teammates did to Ivic to dislodge him from his position a month before 1998 FIFA World Cup
One of the saddest chapters of TM history.
What a great coach ( and man) Ivic was and what a tremendous job he did in preparing the team. That team was as close as advancing to the next round as CQ team of 2018. Things could have turned out differently had he stayed as a coach for the group games of 98

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Ivic shaped that team in 4 months without any previous background in Iranian football.
It may be hopeful to remember that when we look at CQ‘s 70 remaining days.
CQ had less than 4 months with the Egyptian national team before taking that team to 2022 Africa Cup of Nations final.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
"Is dude an insult?
Dude is in no way derogatory or disrespectful, but is not appropriate in formal speech. "

I cannot say Taremi is more qualified than Sardar, Karimi, Roshan, and Azizi. Taremi may have his views and Sardar may have his views.
But players should not get involve on politics of selecting a coach and criticizing a coach - it is a normal way in Football for players not get involve.
It has happened in Iran a lot including in times of Parviz Dehdari with Homayon Behzadi that was against stringent coaching of Dehdari or visit of Alireza with politicians.

CQ and Federation are in charge of TM now and games will start soon. We will know soon a good decision was made or not.
But at the end, Football Federation need to make plan for next 4 years that include Asian Cup too. I have not seen any plan yet.
We are not really engaging in formal speech though? Are we?

None of the TM players who have worked with CQ, including Sardar and the ones who were rooting for Skocic to stay, have ever said a bad thing about CQ. On the contrary to Azizi and Roshan who say his time is finished in Iran, they all love him and have the outmost respect for him. That should count more than our oldies who sit by the goad and say lengesh kon, shouldn't it?

I agree players should not get involved in selecting the coach. But the fact that it happened during Skocic but never during CQ, says tons about the differences between the coaches. Both about their authorities and their respect among the players.

Anyways, preliminary plans for Asian cup have already been made by Taj. The Iranian coach who will become CQ's assistant now, will become head coach for the AC with CQ as his supervisor. Unless, CQ pulls off the impossible and gets great results in the WC in which case he could continue himself.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think the gaslighters are now being gamed a bit - I just want Misaghi's tears (any IR crony for that matter) to be extra salty once Queiroz lands in the airport.
Misaghi backstabbed Adel in the worst way as well.
Misaghi already had his tears after the news about Taj and CQ was out. The funny thing is, football is now in Taj's and CQ's hands for a while (at the juiciest time too, with the WC coming up and all). Misaghi knows after what he did to both, he won't be getting material for his program from them. 😂

I wouldn't be surprised if from now on any TM news and CQ/Taj interviews are given by Ferdosipour in his 360 program. 😃

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
Do you prefer haji over dude ?

(Dude primarily meant a male person who dressed in an extremely fashionable manner (a dandy) or a conspicuous citified person who was visiting a rural location, a "city slicker". In the 1960s, dude evolved to mean any male person. )
As I explained Dude is not used anymore in writing and speech and it is not appropriate word. In order to be Haji you need to travel there. So I am not Haji.
Appropriate words are: Sir, Friend and TM fan.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
We are not really engaging in formal speech though? Are we?

None of the TM players who have worked with CQ, including Sardar and the ones who were rooting for Skocic to stay, have ever said a bad thing about CQ. On the contrary to Azizi and Roshan who say his time is finished in Iran, they all love him and have the outmost respect for him. That should count more than our oldies who sit by the goad and say lengesh kon, shouldn't it?

I agree players should not get involved in selecting the coach. But the fact that it happened during Skocic but never during CQ, says tons about the differences between the coaches. Both about their authorities and their respect among the players.

Anyways, preliminary plans for Asian cup have already been made by Taj. The Iranian coach who will become CQ's assistant now, will become head coach for the AC with CQ as his supervisor. Unless, CQ pulls off the impossible and gets great results in the WC in which case he could continue himself.
The word “Dude” started with conversation and now it is used in writing in this forum. It is not appropriate word. As far as I have read Taj has difficulty to find a qualified assistant to CQ. He may end up to select an average coach and not a top Iranian league coach like Nekonum. By November we know if these rapid changes by Taj and government officials were good or not. I believe all these changes were ordered from IRI politicians to Taj.
As I explained players selecting coach has happened before Skocic. I do not have enough information about CQ time but one case is Karimi dissatisfaction with CQ when selecting Nekonum as captain instead of him in front of all players.
Another point is all assistants to CQ were unemployed or retired and could be Employed fast by CQ.

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Misaghi already had his tears after the news about Taj and CQ was out. The funny thing is, football is now in Taj's and CQ's hands for a while (at the juiciest time too, with the WC coming up and all). Misaghi knows after what he did to both, he won't be getting material for his program from them. 😂

I wouldn't be surprised if from now on any TM news and CQ/Taj interviews are given by Ferdosipour in his 360 program. 😃
Another factor is his role or alleged role of the gang on player selections or on what has become known as packaged players

Nov 29, 2002
Another factor is his role or alleged role of the gang on player selections or on what has become known as packaged players
Honestly the poison that these guys have inserted is worse than anything we have ever seen before. Seeing the dallal mafia squirm is fun but the damage they have done to TM is unfathomable.

Is there any way of blocking Varzesh3, ISNA or any other IRI media link here...?

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
As I explained Dude is not used anymore in writing and speech and it is not appropriate word. In order to be Haji you need to travel there. So I am not Haji.
Appropriate words are: Sir, Friend and TM fan.
Dear poster, I catch your drift. Dude is interchangeably and loosely used as friend or fellow in surfer & bro culture, and we do surf the internet here. Ha!

I noticed your immaculate grammatical skills and sounds you insist on some form of being formal and I respect that, partner. Partner as ally, friend or associate that is.

Last edited: