TM Iran Information Thread

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Anything that this team has accomplished, including top team qualifying is because it is CQ team but if they don't get result it is because of short term.

Carlos Jan, put 11 in back so our friends don't get embarrassed lol. Let's forfeit and don't play the game forever, that way, we won't ever be embarrassed.

If CQ doesn't get result, it is on him. He accepted the job. Be a man and accept responsibility and don't hide behind excuses.
Yes, you need to consider the circumstances for each situation. I am sure you can too as anybody else so there is no point to even discuss this.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I can not see again a useless one hour video that all of it is praising CQ.
You like to read what our former football profiles whom are against CQ have to say about him.

Well, here is one of our most experienced TM players, Ezzatollahi and what he had to say:

زت‌اللهی: ایشان هیچ نیازی به تعریف و تمجید ندارد و قطعا یکی از بزرگترین مربیان تیمهای ملی ما بوده که خیلی از کارها برای تیم‌ملی کرده و به تغییر نسل کمک کرده. او تغییر نسل را طوری پیش برد که هیچ آسیبی به بدنه تیم ملی نرسید. در این تایمی که تا جام جهانی داشتیم، فکر می‌کنم بهترین کسی است که می‌توانست سرمربی تیم ملی شود. بدنه تیم ملی در این سالها تغییر نکرد و اکثر کسانی که در دوره آقای ویلموتس و اسکوچیچ دعوت شدند، از شاکله تیمی بودند که خود آقای کی‌روش به تیم‌ملی آورد. برگشت ایشان هم قوت قلبی برای تیم‌ملی است و هم می‌تواند انسجام و همدلی را به تیم ملی برگرداند و البته همه این‌ها باید دست به دست هم بدهد تا مسئولین کاری کنند که طوری به جام جهانی برویم مردم احساس غرور کنند.

Just sayn....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yes, you need to consider the circumstances for each situation. I am sure you can too as anybody else so there is no point to even discuss this.
If you don't want to discuss definitely your choice
But I repeat, if Iran doesn't qualify for the second round, it is on the coach. No Excuse.
He accepted the job knowing the circumstance.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
But I repeat, if Iran doesn't qualify for the second round, it is on the coach. No Excuse.
It's a game of football with 22 players, not a computer programme .

There will be a lot of" what ifs " IF Iran does or doesn't qualify for the next round.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Actually If he doesn't qualify to the next round, it's all on Skocic supporters who helped keeping him this far! CQ should have come already right after we qualified!

Feb 4, 2005
I always gave credit to CQ for what he did for our football and continue to do so. But, this time if he doesn't help the team advance he is ABSOLUTELY at fault more than anyone else. He knew very well the situation we are in and he has been with our football for 8 years, so no excuse of I didn't know. He shouldn't have accepted the job IMO.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I always gave credit to CQ for what he did for our football and continue to do so. But, this time if he doesn't help the team advance he is ABSOLUTELY at fault more than anyone else. He knew very well the situation we are in and he has been with our football for 8 years, so no excuse of I didn't know. He shouldn't have accepted the job IMO.
We can demand solid performances with good unity and good spirits but we can't demand a second round spot even if he had this team for 2 years to prepare.

We all love to see them advance but also have to be realistic who we are facing, where we are in football and where they are.

Feb 4, 2005
We can demand solid performances with good unity and good spirits but we can't demand a second round spot even if he had this team for 2 years to prepare.

We all love to see them advance but also have to be realistic who we are facing, where we are in football and where they are.
In that case I think CQ joined only for money and to claim 5 appearances in WC finals.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Vala maham hamin ro migim :D

Feb 4, 2005
No coach in the world can you that guarantee...
Once again and for the record I think his statues should be installed in front of every football stadium in Iran for what he did to our football. But no coach should be give three chances with he same team (no matter how miserable that team is) in the world cup just to provide face-saving performances.