TM Iran Information Thread

uhl

Jun 20, 2021
Checking the betting lines, there has been absolutely no movement in the odds for the Iran matches since CQ became coach.

Unlike some of the the overexcited fanboys here, the betting companies don’t see anything changing in terms of our chances with CQ taking over.

Btw if any of you guys think you know more than the betting companies then go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. Cause you’re basically getting “Skocic odds” with “CQ at the wheel” and based on some of the comments here that should mean “easy money”.

Unless of course you’ve just been talking nonsense this whole time.

p.s. The same is true regarding over/under goals and odds of making it out of the group. No changes.
BC8291C1-06D3-4BF3-9020-6AD9B2166907.jpeg
source: oddsTrader, bet365, betMGM

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
But no coach should be give three chances with he same team (no matter how miserable that team is) in the world cup just to provide face-saving performances.
What was our option? You rather wanted embarrassment in front of the whole world than having a coach for the nth time to save our face?!

Feb 4, 2005
What was our option? You rather wanted embarrassment in front of the whole world than having a coach for the nth time to save our face?!
I am not talking about our options. Option/choice should be removed from vocabulary in Iran. I am saying when CQ accepts the role then he must deliver. IMO he did specially in 2018. Now, again IMO, advancing to next round is what he should do.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Did he and his team not want to have a nap? They arrived in Tehran at 5am, did the meeting, then went straight to practice for the remainder of the day

I'd just want to spend my first day back in Iran sleeping and then having some chelo kabab

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am not talking about our options. Option/choice should be removed from vocabulary in Iran. I am saying when CQ accepts the role then he must deliver. IMO he did specially in 2018. Now, again IMO, advancing to next round is what he should do.
What if Taj begged him to come and save our a$$es? He did thank CQ for accepting the offer in this situation. I don't think you are being logical. But it's all fine...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Did he and his team not want to have a nap? They arrived in Tehran at 5am, did the meeting, then went straight to practice for the remainder of the day

I'd just want to spend my first day back in Iran sleeping and then having some chelo kabab
And then some people claim that he was not around when he was our coach the first time.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Checking the betting lines, there has been absolutely no movement in the odds for the Iran matches since CQ became coach.

Unlike some of the the overexcited fanboys here, the betting companies don’t see anything changing in terms of our chances with CQ taking over.

Btw if any of you guys think you know more than the betting companies then go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. Cause you’re basically getting “Skocic odds” with “CQ at the wheel” and based on some of the comments here that should mean “easy money”.

Unless of course you’ve just been talking nonsense this whole time.

p.s. The same is true regarding over/under goals and odds of making it out of the group. No changes.
View attachment 46031
source: oddsTrader, bet365, betMGM
Looks like you’ve got this betting thing all figured out. You can make some serious money. Go ahead and bet against TM and good luck.

Feb 4, 2005
What if Taj begged him to come and save our a$$es? He did thank CQ for accepting the offer in this situation. I don't think you are being logical. But it's all fine...
Taj could be ….ing his dick for all I care. He accepted the job. I don’t think even God can help us this late but I hope I’m wrong. Pretty sure we won’t have a worse performance compared to what we would with Sko (no plan)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
All I can say is, “this guy must have balls made of steel.”. Just put yourself in his shoes and you can feel the pressure he must be under to deliver. Best of luck to TM and CQ. 79,999,997 are supporting you. The other 3 who shall remain anonymous will eventually see the light.
At least Iranians love CQ
He is a good for a country full of negativity.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
کد خبر: ۱۲۹۱۹ تاریخ انتشار: ۲۵ شهريور ۱۴۰۱ - ۲۰:۵۳
۲۷ بازیکن اعزامی به اتریش مشخص شدند
کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال اسامی بازیکنان اعزامی به کمپ اتریش را اعلام کرد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، به منظور برگزاری اردوی تدارکاتی در اتریش و انجام دو بازی دوستانه مقابل سنگال و اروگوئه، کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال اسامی بازیکنان داخلی و لژیونرها را به شرح زیر اعلام کرد:

دروازه بان ها:
علیرضا بیرانوند، امیر عابدزاده، حسین حسینی،پیام نیازمند
مدافعان:
رامین رضاییان، صادق محرمی، صالح حردانی، حسین کنعانی زادگان، مجید حسینی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی ،شجاع خلیل زاده، ابوالفضل جلالی، میلاد محمدی ،امید نورافکن
هافبک ها:
امید ابراهیمی،سعید عزت اللهی، میلاد سرلک، سامان قدوس، احمد نوراللهی، احسان حاج صفی، وحید امیری
مهاجمان:
علی قلی زاده، علیرضا جهانبخش،مهدی ترابی، مهدی طارمی، کریم انصاری فرد، سردار آزمون.

*** بازیکنان باید راس ساعت ۱۵:۳۰ فردا شنبه ۲۶ شهریورماه در هتل المپیک حضور داشته باشند و پس از چک شدن توسط کادر پزشکی از ساعت ۱۶:۳۰، آخرین تمرین خود را از ساعت ۱۷:۳۰ در مرکز ملی فوتبال برگزار خواهند کرد.
***بر همین اساس کاروان تیم ملی فوتبال، بامداد روز یکشنبه ۲۷ شهریورماه تهران را به مقصد وین ترک می کنند

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Well, someone had to be left out. But I’m surprised both mohebi and ghaedi are excluded.Also surprised at inclusion of shoja. A little surprised that sarlak got the edge over Asadi.