TM Iran Information Thread

uhl

Jun 20, 2021
LOL what if CQ quits due to Azmoon and few other key players removal. Then the fellow with dancing chair concerns of 80k a month pay out vs 50k for Quiroz & Company would have an AROOSI in his neighborhood.
Rent free lol

It’s not 50k v 80k.
If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that it was first announced as $800k for the whole coaching staff and a week later it turned into €2million (and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s even more than that).

I’m sure one day you’ll reach adulthood and better understand the concept of “money” and it’s importance. Maybe then you’ll understand why “financial corruption” and “dalalism” is the biggest problem in our football and the number one reason why we cannot reach our potential.

If you want to be a cheerleader for corruption and embezzlement, that’s fine but then don’t turn around and complain why we’re falling behind the rest of the the world.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Rent free lol

It’s not 50k v 80k.
If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that it was first announced as $800k for the whole coaching staff and a week later it turned into €2million (and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s even more than that).

I’m sure one day you’ll reach adulthood and better understand the concept of “money” and it’s importance. Maybe then you’ll understand why “financial corruption” and “dalalism” is the biggest problem in our football and the number one reason why we cannot reach our potential.

If you want to be a cheerleader for corruption and embezzlement, that’s fine but then don’t turn around and complain why we’re falling behind the rest of the the world.
Thanks for lessons of finance for this 16 years old but may I remind you trouble with our football is not dalalism it's the IRI. And frankly with the amount of money stolen 80k, 800k or whatever don't mean a thing. Look at Taj, a thief in charge. So no matter how we redicule ea other, they stuff pockets with money and some try to pretend are doing a good job even if it means betting & paying someone outrageous sums of dough .

CQ don't love Iran, he likes a cushy assignment and pay and free ticket to WC, I accept. Yet I prefer to see him and so do a handful here, minor sacrifice in compare to loss of wealth, brain power drain, financial health & momentum and overall sanity of our country.

At the end, bigger issues at hand these days.

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Good on Agha Karim:

http://instagr.am/p/Ci-PcNBLKMF/
karimbagherii6
Verified
علی کریمی نه خائن است نه وطن فروش، بلکه یک میهن پرست با شرف است🌹🌹
قابل توجه مردک پاچه‌خوار که می‌خواست کاخ سفید حسینیه کنه. تو با این ادبیات سخیف به هر قشری از جامعه توهین کرده‌ای و می‌کنی کسی هم نیست جلوی تورو بگیره و هر روز گستاخ تر از دیروز پیش می‌روی. همه‌ی ما بخاطر رفتن کسانی امثال تو به خیابان ها آمدیم شماها برای این مردم چه کرده‌اید جز حرف بیهوده و توهین به قهرمانان آنان
#مهسا_امینی

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is no surprise .and no one should be under any illusion that majority of Tm players our on the right side of people.
Few of them were basij members, and few have come out in the past, ghorboon sadaghe rahbar. And at least one recorded himself singing Salam farmandeh.
Azmoun may feel very lonely in that squad
Who sang Salam farmandeh?

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I have a feeling CQ will quit after Senegal Friendly or before WC.
Anything is possible but WC is like Meccah.CQ would brush it off as what people want. Unless violence is extremely gross. So far 75 is the count of our beloved countrymen mostly youth to perish

I personally know football isn't priority but can not understand people taking issues with players reaction after the goal in this particular case. Is not like everyday this bunch socre on Uruguay or others in this fashion. One of their better teamworks. It's natural reaction, as TM also has gone through a huge change and felt it's paying off.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Senegal 'played' with Iran. They were out to sweat ONLY!
As usual it only matters to be prepared when the WC starts and sustain.
TM built good confidence, that is good. They also psychologically put Skocic era behind them but the events in Iran are definitely going to be the new drama. As far as knowing who will go to the WC, too early. Injuries, changing form for good or bad will still evolve for now.
I guess IRI will close the league to avoid big gatherings but the blame will go to TM and CQ. Regardless, domestic players will have few solid weeks to prepare.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
What we have seen and learned from these two good friendlies is that we are no walk over for any team and they have to work their socks off to get a result against us.

And it shows that if we perform well we can score and get a result against them also.
Luck and fortunes also play a part.
Pouraliganji did a Moroccon defender job on us , glad it was in a friendly game.