TM Iran Information Thread

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Toof to rohe jofeteshon. khesafat tar az ina peyda nemishe. Ba in ke to Perspolis hastan vally lajanan.
Even CQ is in it with them as I do believe he's told to use them. WC is a show off for IRI and its faked civility.

FIFA has also disallowed Denmark wearing pro-human rights jersey. Imaging 6500 are dead just to build and prep the venues and infrastructure. Football under FIFA beginning to stink and show itself, no longer just hints so you can look over.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
wait for Amiri to be city council in 3 years, in majles in 5 years, sport minister in 10 years

He should be ashamed of himself

Nov 29, 2002
Is IR the only team that hasn't submitted their list?
List has been delayed by one day.

There is a huge tug of war between Queiroz and IR because they want him to cut Azmoun for obvious reasons. Azmoun has recovered from injury and is fit enough to play, perhaps not start all three games.

Every day he is posting messages which is pissing off IR because they still hope for this world cup to be a PR exercise and want a team of Amiris and Torabis, not Azmoun

سردار آزمون، مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال ایران با انتشار تصویری از نوید بادپا، دانشحوی اهل گنبدکاووس که در جریان خیزش انقلابی ایرانیان به دست جمهوری اسلامی به قتل رسید، در استوری اینستاگرامش نوشت: اگر من راجع به نوید حرفی نزنم،‌ یعنی خیانت کردم به ترکمن‌ها. خیات کردم به ترکمن صحرا

If Queiroz loses this battle I hope and expect him to resign. If he wins then hopefully TM can have benefit of the doubt in the world cup and let's see what happens....