TM Iran Information Thread

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
good game
Now we should pray US doesn't win with a big surprise
I said that before I take a 6-2 loss to the group leader over a tie against the real competitors for the 2nd position any day

Before I say more Koone laghe IRI, I am sure they will burn in hell for their crimes and hopefully even before by our people
But let TM be the source to unite people and help in converting people in between

All fights and loss over the first game did not bring more attention to the Iranians cause, people in the world are out there to watch game and drink beer, beyond maybe feeling pitty for 5 seconds they won't care

Iran's problem should and will be solved in Iran by Iranians

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
good game
Now we should pray US doesn't win with a big surprise
I said that before I take a 6-2 loss to the group leader over a tie against the real competitors for the 2nd position any day

Before I say more Koone laghe IRI, I am sure they will burn in hell for their crimes and hopefully even before by our people
But let TM be the source to unite people and help in converting people in between

All fights and loss over the first game did not bring more attention to the Iranians cause, people in the world are out there to watch game and drink beer, beyond maybe feeling pitty for 5 seconds they won't care

Iran's problem should and will be solved in Iran by Iranians
doesn’t matter if USA beats England. As long as Islamic Republic’s team beats USA, they go through.