TM Iran Information Thread

Nov 29, 2002
Well he is sitting among the Welsh , Gabbie is the daughter of Terry Yorath the former Leeds United and Wales captain who played against Iran in a friendly in 1978 .

But yeah he was banging on about Iran working the ref and making negative comments on us.

Shayzeh Yurgen ashlokh ...
Plus the racism about playing in desert etc...

He said Iran played in Arab cup a few months ago, mixing them up with Iraq

I liked him as a player but he is a real ignorant prick

Nov 29, 2002
Didn’t Klinsman score against Iran in France 98??
Would’ve thought he would know the difference between Iran and Iraq.
He is really stupid. Listening to him repeat the same things about "Iranians" 10-12 times, i genuinely think he might just have a really low intelligence rather than be inately racist. Although most likely both.

He mentioned "this is in iranian culture" not once but twice. A good way to get every iranian riled up...

Good thing he was found out as a coach

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
I have not posted here for years, but remember many of the old timers here. Dorod be hameh Shoma me tarafadaran asil team batsmen ma boodeed va hasteed. Today our team once again proved their gheyrat and courage. They played with tremendous speed and intelligence when it mattered. Wales did not know what HIT them.
Our government is MONSTOROUS. These players made our nation proud when they refused to sing the IRs anthem in the first game. So much courage..today we all know they must have been forced to sing it..they have families in Iran. These players are hostages effectively. The “fans” who boo them and insult them for “not doing more”, I wish they would put them in the players shoes just for a minute. Then they would understand. Aasooneh ke az Raheh door begeem lengesh kon.,,,

I don’t know if our conscious allows us joy in the middle of this “moseebat” in Iran, with our beautiful people suffering under the boots of this monstorous corrupt, blind and arrogant daemons. Deevseftha. But we had a team of Rostams on the field today. For that as fans and a nation we can cherish our team Melli and hold our heads high.
TEAM MELLi, the name says it all. Ghilich, Hejazi, Golmohammadi, Roshan, Namjoomotlagh, Bagheri, Ashtiani, Abedzadeh, Mehrab Shahrokhi and so many more legends.

This tyrant and demonic regime will be swept away some day. But the day the world saw the courage of our young team will stay in history as long as humanity exists, history exists.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2022
These roaches not only sang the regime anthem, they celebrated at the end like it was their mother's wedding! They celebrated knowing 15,000 families in Iran have their children abducted, with most not even knowing where their kids are right now! They celebrated knowing there are families burying their murdered children every day! They spit in the face of our people.

This is what Iranians inside the country feel about these worthless khayemals.

They're the ones whose opinion counts.

"ادای احترام به پفیوزهای جمهوری اسلامی"

1669385865331.png

1669385882237.png

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
A very warm welcome back Ghilich jan .
Indeed this team melli yaadegareh likes Ghelichkhani, Hejazi ,Parvin ,Roshan and the rest of servants of team melli that brought so much glory and joy for us.

Hope to see you around here more.
:)(y)

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
Iran victory throws Group B into chaos
Wales goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey was shown a red card in the 86th minute after coming far off his line and clattering into Mehdi Taremi. Roozbeh Cheshmi slammed home a winner from the top of the box, followed minutes later by Ramin Rezaeian adding an insurance goal on the break.

The results mean England can effectively qualify for the knockout round with a draw against the US on Friday — they could essentially win the group with a victory.

For the US, a draw or loss against England is now essentially the same result. Absent a win against the Three Lions, Gregg Berhalter's men will likely have the ability to qualify from Group B with a win over Iran on Tuesday.

Iran is in great shape, looking likely to qualify with just a draw against the U.S.

"This is just the beginning, but we need to finish the job," coach Carlos Quieroz said after the game.
World Cup live scores, updates: Senegal leads Qatar; Iran's win causes chaos in USMNT group (yahoo.com)