Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Lots of firsts in this game for Iran:

The first behind the box goal
The first Iran win against European side in WC
For the first time Iran exceeded more than 2 goals total in the tournament
The first time Iran wins in the WC with greater than one goal margin
great stats.
Also first red card of the tournament, and only the 3rd ever goalkeeper red card in World Cup history.

Jun 18, 2005
I am not sure how anyone could put themselves through watching this match knowing very well what's happening in our country. Literally as the match was going on our Balooch hamvatans were getting shot at in the streets. I can't bring myself to watch this team. Haven't watched a single minute and sure won't watch any of their games. My teammelli has more courage and fight in them. They are on the streets protesting knowing very well what could happen to them or their families. They don't bend over in front of a murderous dictator. They don't mince words to appease. Zendeh bad Iran.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
A very warm welcome back Ghilich jan .
Indeed this team melli yaadegareh likes Ghelichkhani, Hejazi ,Parvin ,Roshan and the rest of servants of team melli that brought so much glory and joy for us.

Hope to see you around here more.
:)(y)
Thank you Oghab Aziz, I remember you fondly. I can not insult the likes of Sardar Azmoon. A descendant of Sardar Ghilich.

I pray some day we will not be so divided as a people when will we realize this is our biggest weakness?

Sports is meant to bring unity, to bring relief, courage, determination. If we support OUR TEAM MELlI, it does not mean we support this vicious inhuman government. They WILL go into the chaheh mostraheh tareekh. Our TEAM MELLI will go on. The name says it all.., the nation’s team, the people’s team.

Best wishes to you and everyone on this site.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
بیناموسا گیریم مجبورتون کرده بودن سرود کیری رو بخونید ، اما مجبورتون نکرده بودن که اینجوری خوشحالی کنید

زنده باد ایران و ایرانی
مرگ بر جمهوری اسهالی و ساندیس خورای حرومزاده
IMG_20221125_071957_768.jpg
تیم فوتبال ساحلی بعد از قهرمانی تو جهان و تیم ملا بعد از زدن یک گل