TM Iran Information Thread

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Despite saying that I don't care, and I want them to lose, when that ball went in, I jumped up and screamed. Where did that come from?
Well my friend, this team has selected their side the question is have you ?
When you see who celebrated today, then you know who is behind this team.

Funny enough, they have a second chance. They can react and change people mind. But
I don't think they will. When their own colleagues now is in Jail and you see zero reaction, then you know.

At the end, the same way the loss is for regime, the victory is also for the regime.
We can not say, the loss is for regime and the victory is for people.
We should be at least fair with ourselves.

Football wise, Iran was superior and deserved to win.
Wales either didn't show up or they are shit.

Nov 15, 2022
The sad part is I think the US team is just weak enough for Team Mulla to beat and advance. They'll even have a decent shot at QF if they go up against Senegal in the 2nd round!

An Iranian team reaching the WC quarterfinals while the nation hates them and hopes for them to lose is a scenario only possible under IR!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The sad part is I think the US team is just weak enough for Team Mulla to beat and advance. They'll even have a decent shot at QF if they go up against Senegal in the 2nd round!

An Iranian team reaching the WC quarterfinals while the nation hates them and hopes for them to lose is a scenario only possible under IR!
Don't underestimate USA. You will see how they play against England today.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
بیناموسا گیریم مجبورتون کرده بودن سرود کیری رو بخونید ، اما مجبورتون نکرده بودن که اینجوری خوشحالی کنید

زنده باد ایران و ایرانی
مرگ بر جمهوری اسهالی و ساندیس خورای حرومزاده
View attachment 46385
تیم فوتبال ساحلی بعد از قهرمانی تو جهان و تیم ملا بعد از زدن یک گل
That’s really it! This is bi-gheirati no matter how you look at it.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002

Nation doesn't hate them, using people's nativity, IR managed to make it a diving tool. Damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Last game they lost bad, and some people booed them throughout the game. What did we acheive? Did it create any more vibes for people's cause or just went grossly unnoticed. The conclusion was Iranians are not good in football, nothing else.

Did you even know Cameroon is also in the same situation? Ihow would others would know about Iran through the World Cup?

And this win is not for IRI, it is not that they managed our football or TM or our league anything better than corruption and broken.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Last game they lost bad, and some people booed them throughout the game. What did we acheive? Did it create any more vibes for people's cause or just went grossly unnoticed. The conclusion was Iranians are not good in football, nothing else.
Booing them wasn’t meant to achieve anything, it was meant to put things in their right place. Being happy when thousands of innocent people are shot in the face by pellet guns, when bodies of innocent people killed are stolen, when your teammate is put in jail, when girls and women are sexually assaulted, when minorities are undergoing genocide, when … just doesn’t feel like things being in the right place. What happened to بنی آدم اعضای یکدیگرند

Nov 29, 2002
Nov 15, 2022
Nation doesn't hate them, using people's nativity, IR managed to make it a diving tool. Damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.
The nation absolutely does hate them. The animals in the clip below and a few bikhial expats are the only ones cheering for this bigheyrat team right now. The rest are either ignoring them or chanting slogans against them.

You want to enjoy your football, buddy? Just say so and enjoy. Don't try to convince yourself it's some sort of protest against the regime.

https://twitter.com/IranIntl/status/1596190619591794688

https://twitter.com/PooladiMehrdad/status/1596190511769219072

https://twitter.com/statuses/1596123663384051712

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Booing them wasn’t meant to achieve anything, it was meant to put things in their right place. Being happy when thousands of innocent people are shot in the face by pellet guns, when bodies of innocent people killed are stolen, when your teammate is put in jail, when girls and women are sexually assaulted, when minorities are undergoing genocide, when … just doesn’t feel like things being in the right place. What happened to بنی آدم اعضای یکدیگرند
You and I are here in safe place
We assume they don't even know what our real name is
Bankers go to their jobs in Iran everyday
Plastic surgeons keep doing the nose jobs
Truck drivers are not on strike
Teachers still teach, students are not on strike

Few small businesses went on strike were not supported by others, now they are targeted by the regime
They killed 104 in one day in Zahedan, they are hammering Kordestan, but 99% of people in Tehran do they routine life and left it to 1% to protest at night, some of that 99% care to scream for 15 minutes from their rooftops

People who are killed are disproportionally from Kurdish provinces, Balouchestan, and Gilan/Mazandaran, Mashhad+Tabriz+Tehran+Isfahan did not have enough killed in Mahabad alone.
The usual Iranian way to demand but do nothing!

Why should a football team do it for a nation, everyone who wants regime change that bad, should start risking something for it beyond booing a football team

Nov 15, 2022
^Even if all we did was "boo a football team" it would still be a lot more than cheering for toop bazi and pretending it's hurting the regime!

The protests have been going on for two months and keep going despite 15,000 people abducted, hundreds killed on the streets and well-known accounts of torture and rape in prison. This revolution is not going anywhere.

You prefer football, bud? Enjoy! We're on completely different tracks and don't have to pretend we have anything in common.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You and I are here in safe place
We assume they don't even know what our real name is
Bankers go to their jobs in Iran everyday
Plastic surgeons keep doing the nose jobs
Truck drivers are not on strike
Teachers still teach, students are not on strike

Few small businesses went on strike were not supported by others, now they are targeted by the regime
They killed 104 in one day in Zahedan, they are hammering Kordestan, but 99% of people in Tehran do they routine life and left it to 1% to protest at night, some of that 99% care to scream for 15 minutes from their rooftops

People who are killed are disproportionally from Kurdish provinces, Balouchestan, and Gilan/Mazandaran, Mashhad+Tabriz+Tehran+Isfahan did not have enough killed in Mahabad alone.
The usual Iranian way to demand but do nothing!

Why should a football team do it for a nation, everyone who wants regime change that bad, should start risking something for it beyond booing a football team
so what do you expect ? like one day everyone go on strike and 10 million show in streets.
Dooste Aziz, this is going to be a long path and won't happen over night, but at least in your mind determine what is right and wrong.
Now, if you want to support this team, it is your right, be proud of it, but make that your decision, don't try to bring evidence.
If something is wrong, it is wrong.
Yesterday, the Switzerland Caemroni striker who has never been to Cameron, didn't celebrate out of respect. That is the right thing to do.
You also do the right thing, if you feel supporting them is, then please do so.
Thanks