TM Iran Information Thread

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Yes genius, I'm here on IRI's mission to "divide people" by supporting the revolution and telling a bikhial person to try giving a damn!

Aziz, just say you care more about football than about what's happening in Iran. That's beyond obvious both from your comments and from the topics you choose to post about. At this rate you're just wasting everyone's time.

You're twisting yourself in every direction to present your bikhiali as some sort of intellectual high ground when it's really just plain old indifference.

"Truck drivers are not on strike"
"Teachers still teach, students are not on strike"
"99% of people in Tehran do they routine life and left it to 1% to protest at night"
"we're too far away in our safe space to do anything"

Whether you truly believe these protests are hopeless or just want to present them as such, it's clear you don't believe this uprising is worth wasting your time with and just want to go back to enjoying your football. Say that and stop with the rationalizations. They're not working.
Well you are the rude one acting like you are cool, appeared from nowhere to do your internet fight and judging me at different levels!
No I don't discount what our youth are doing on the streets, I don't discount the heroism of 16000 who are arrested, ...
But I dismiss idiots taking credit for people's sacrifice or those shady characters trying to divide a line between people who do think TM is the right tool to be used for this revolution and those who don't, and then applying this line to subdivide Iranians into those who care about Iran and those who are with IRI.

It is self destructive action with no gain. It is like your father is an abusive drug addict but you wish your brother fails his MCAT so your father can't take credit for his success! now that I broke it down for you into simple example maybe you can figure out who the genius is!

Even if you are right in your assessment you are dead wrong in your tactics. By cornering 10-20% of population over matters like this and another 10% over religious background ... you are linking a quarter of population to IRI who has money, guns, 2 armies and an organized militia, and at least 60 countries in the world who still support it in the international arena because they have interest in it. What are the odds to win this fight then? You need to bring in as many as Iranians you can against IRI and not the other way around.

BTW care to tell us who you are (no name) and what is your sudden interest here?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I personally am happy about this. I really am. I had a bit of doubt about this but I have zero doubt now.
For me, this team not only does care about our nation but also disrespect them. They don't even
care about their own colleagues (well now they are few of them), in prison.
This team doesn't represent me in this world cup.
Shame on me, to watch Belgium league to just watch Beiranvand and also Taremi.
I also thought that Azmoun was a good guy, but now I completely lost my respect for him as well.

Nov 15, 2022
Well you are the rude one acting like you are cool, appeared from nowhere to do your internet fight and judging me at different levels!
No I don't discount what our youth are doing on the streets, I don't discount the heroism of 16000 who are arrested, ...
But I dismiss idiots taking credit for people's sacrifice or those shady characters trying to divide a line between people who do think TM is the right tool to be used for this revolution and those who don't, and then applying this line to subdivide Iranians into those who care about Iran and those who are with IRI.

It is self destructive action with no gain. It is like your father is an abusive drug addict but you wish your brother fails his MCAT so your father can't take credit for his success! now that I broke it down for you into simple example maybe you can figure out who the genius is!

Even if you are right in your assessment you are dead wrong in your tactics. By cornering 10-20% of population over matters like this and another 10% over religious background ... you are linking a quarter of population to IRI who has money, guns, 2 armies and an organized militia, and at least 60 countries in the world who still support it in the international arena because they have interest in it. What are the odds to win this fight then? You need to bring in as many as Iranians you can against IRI and not the other way around.

BTW care to tell us who you are (no name) and what is your sudden interest here?
1. It's none of your business who I am. Who are you??.. Are you even a webmaster or a mod here??

2. I'm not "judging you on multiple levels". I'm pointing out the single level (!) that you care more about toop bazi than about the uprising (which you've already dismissed as hopeless and rarely comment on in the general forum) and instead of admitting to that, you're grasping at all kinds of absurd straws to pretend this is some kind of weird grand strategy.

Your suggestion that we're alienating a sizable segment of the population over this is dead wrong. This team is widely despised in Iran and that's painfully evident from the fact that the people cheering for it are mainly the regime's riot police!

This support you're fantasizing about does not exist anymore and you have no evidence for it. The population is far more engaged with the revolution than with this dumb team, and your attempt to project your own preference and bikhiali onto Iranians inside does not work on those of us who are in touch. You're just making all this up to avoid admitting the simple fact that you prioritize toop bazi over the revolution.

For the tenth time, just admit it and move on. It's not that big a deal. There are plenty of others here who do care, and I'd much rather interact with them than waste time with this nonsense.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
1. It's none of your business who I am. Who are you??.. Are you even a webmaster or a mod here??

2. I'm not "judging you on multiple levels". I'm pointing out the single level (!) that you care more about toop bazi than about the uprising (which you've already dismissed as hopeless and rarely comment on in the general forum) and instead of admitting to that, you're grasping at all kinds of absurd straws to pretend this is some kind of weird grand strategy.

Your suggestion that we're alienating a sizable segment of the population over this is dead wrong. This team is widely despised in Iran and that's painfully evident from the fact that the people cheering for it are mainly the regime's riot police!

This support you're fantasizing about does not exist anymore and you have no evidence for it. The population is far more engaged with the revolution than with this dumb team, and your attempt to project your own preference and bikhiali onto Iranians inside does not work on those of us who are in touch. You're just making all this up to avoid admitting the simple fact that you prioritize toop bazi over the revolution.

For the tenth time, just admit it and move on. It's not that big a deal. There are plenty of others here who do care, and I'd much rather interact with them than waste time with this nonsense.
I honestly haven't seen even one video or image that ordinary people got happy. How can they ?

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Definitely if you find people here they're football fans and some like fellow ME has invested time into his passion from what I have seen and read. He's managed to also express his concerns on Iran and I haven't find him divisive.

We all have private lives and responsibilites and keyboarding our ideals here for Iran. Let football be a way to find unity, sometimes we celebrate less just to show our support and think board here unanimously has been like that. I am like yourself new to these boards and appreciate the common understanding by all.

I especially also enjoy your wisdom, insight and care and hope you continue as passionately.

[QUOTE="IranFTW, post: 1262924, member: 39666"
Aziz, just say you care more about football than about what's happening in Iran. That's beyond obvious both from your comments and from the topics you choose to post about. At this rate you're just wasting everyone's time.
.[/QUOTE]

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

I can also see support of TM among ordinary is vanishing. If you recall a stat from last 18 months only has a third of Iran are viewed as football fans and with economy and bloodshed, entertainment and sports is losing ground.

Economy (provide for self and family)
Equality and lawfulness
Entertainment (sports etc)

unless you're teenager or ESPN sports writer these are the order of importance in Iran at the moment and they're universal btw. People must eat before they can do any other, they must also feel they're treated equally and live not by rules of jungle, then the rest find they way in their lives. True TM is regarded border like meh/hate for many.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
It is beyond tragic that our people have to fight this subhuman fascist regime with bare hands.

And that when our national team plays heorically at a pure sporting level and proves their sporting character and determination that they are with some fairness accused of lack of empathy for their people and cowardice. These young guys should never have been in this position, it is our collective national tragedy that we are in this spot.

My 60 plus years have taught me that judging others is easy holding myself up to do what I expect others to do at great personal risk to themselves AND their families is much much more difficult.

After years not looking at this forum, I joined today happy that our team won. This does not mean in any way that I am for the monsters that are running Iran. May they get their just reward from the God they pretend to have faith in AND failing that… from the Iranian people.

If we look at ourselves honestly, not many of us are heroes willing to give our life up for the greater good. That goes without saying…by definition heroes are truly scarce.

The story of Team Meli in this World Cup is not yet complete. Maybe one or more Kaveh’s will emerge from this group once their focus switches from doing their utmost in the field to the ongoing tragedy at home.

Someone here posted that we should not take each other apart. I share the same view. Nothing good will come from that. Instead of asking others to do the heroic action for us, maybe we can truly ask ourselves what we can do in this situation.

there was a touching article about both the Iranian fans crying and protesting today and the heroic display by Team Melli on the field today. It is by a writer called Andy Hunter. I am on my cell phone and can not post the link. Please Spend a few minutes to read it.

Btw I don’t think Quirosh was aware of Voira’s arrest when he was asked about it after the match, based on his comments. He did express sadness about it.

As to the bisharaf security guy on the motorcycle celebrating TM’s won today. Screw him. This does NOT mean that our players are to blame. Just because they fought in the field to win with everything they had, does not make them complicit With thugs like that monster or his ilk.

i wish all of our nation freedom and peace, including everyone posting here.

Nov 29, 2002
It is beyond tragic that our people have to fight this subhuman fascist regime with bare hands.

And that when our national team plays heorically at a pure sporting level and proves their sporting character and determination that they are with some fairness accused of lack of empathy for their people and cowardice. These young guys should never have been in this position, it is our collective national tragedy that we are in this spot.

My 60 plus years have taught me that judging others is easy holding myself up to do what I expect others to do at great personal risk to themselves AND their families is much much more difficult.

After years not looking at this forum, I joined today happy that our team won. This does not mean in any way that I am for the monsters that are running Iran. May they get their just reward from the God they pretend to have faith in AND failing that… from the Iranian people.

If we look at ourselves honestly, not many of us are heroes willing to give our life up for the greater good. That goes without saying…by definition heroes are truly scarce.

The story of Team Meli in this World Cup is not yet complete. Maybe one or more Kaveh’s will emerge from this group once their focus switches from doing their utmost in the field to the ongoing tragedy at home.

Someone here posted that we should not take each other apart. I share the same view. Nothing good will come from that. Instead of asking others to do the heroic action for us, maybe we can truly ask ourselves what we can do in this situation.

there was a touching article about both the Iranian fans crying and protesting today and the heroic display by Team Melli on the field today. It is by a writer called Andy Hunter. I am on my cell phone and can not post the link. Please Spend a few minutes to read it.

Btw I don’t think Quirosh was aware of Voira’s arrest when he was asked about it after the match, based on his comments. He did express sadness about it.

As to the bisharaf security guy on the motorcycle celebrating TM’s won today. Screw him. This does NOT mean that our players are to blame. Just because they fought in the field to win with everything they had, does not make them complicit With thugs like that monster or his ilk.

Like so many of the posts today, yours made me think and reflect. Thank you

It is really a conflicting time for many - so many hopes, so many disappointments. Sad reality is that this is a nation in mourning and mixing joy and sadness, anger and calm - many people feel torn apart.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

We don't expect them to do anything as a matter of fact.
We expect them show us respect and love for the people because Team Melli means team of people, let me outline it for you:
1) You say they make you to see Raisi, just stand there and don't say anything, you don't need to bow or Khayeh mali
2) Don't sing salam farmandeh
3) Don't take pictures that like you don't give a damn
4) Don't celebrate crazy
5) If they ask you how you feel, say I am sad not that I am not political

If people of Iran is not supporting this team today, it is not because of one action.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
One of my young relatives in Iran posted this on Facebook today:

حدود ۷۰ روز هست که زندگی عادی ندارم
ناراحتم
اشک دارم
درد دارم
کف خیابون بودم
داد زدم
اشک آور خوردم
فرار کردم
ضربان قلب ۲۰۰ تایی رو با نهایت استرس و ترس تجربه کردم
خون دیدم
اغلب شما میدونین حجم فوتبالی بودن من رو
اگر پارسال به من میگفتن که انگلیس به ایران ۶ گل میزنه و تو بی تفاوت خواهی بود،قطعا میگفتم یا در اون حالت مرده م و یا مشاهیر خودم رو از دست دادم.
ایران از انگلیس مفتضاحانه شکست خورد اما من درگیر گلوله هایی بودم که تو خیابون و در همون شب به مردم تو جوانرود زدن.
اگر میگفتن ولز رو این مدلی میبریم
قطعا میگفتم تا صبح تو خیابونا میرقصم
اما من غصه دار جنازه های امروز زاهدان هستم
من نمیتونم شادی کنم
این روزها ، زندگی ما عادی نیست
دوستای ما تو زندانن
هستند عزیزانی که حکم اعدام دارن.
من از برد فوتبالی خوشحالم
ولی غم و دردهایی بزرگتر دارم
خیلی بزرگتر
ما بردیم ، ولی بازنده ایم
امشب به خیابان میرم
اما نه برای برد فوتبالی
برای این ۷۰ روز
#مهسا_امینی

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
So true Dr Strangemoosh, I remember you too from back when I used to be a regular here. So true what you said about time of contradictions and being torn apart…. I have learned from the various posts here today as well. Including those who I started out disagreeing with. Part of me wishes we had not qualified for this WC…what is there to celebrate about a football match right now?? Another voice inside tells me the first two games, in different ways, brought the world’s attention to Iran and I saw a lot of respect and empathy from journalists, fans, from other countries towards our players and our nation. The Welsh and neutral fans in the stadium today have our team a standing ovation after the match per Westetn media reports. I pray we value ourselves like others do. Our team opened hearts and minds this WC. At least for that, we can take some solace.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002

Then it is none of your business what anyone's political or football interests are. In simple term, stop being the annoying keyboard revolutionist and go to Iran and help people or otherwise get lost.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@ME and @IranFTW , please stop at the direct conversation with each other. This conversation is over. I don't accept this kinda language such as get lost. Based on rules, both people are at fault and I am not going to look who started it.

Thanks again

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
PS
I don't want a revolution that people with akhoonds' mentality but without ammameh are hijacking from it's right course. Exclusion and divide is toxic and I highly doubt your agenda.

You are either a naive dramatic timid boy who is trying to take credit for what brave people are doing and tries to find comfort in his own skin by accusing others, or you are a cyber army member of vail faghih. 50/50.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
IEI
I leave you to handle your site
I am out
23 years and I was part of people who started this but I couldn't see one day it will come down to bashing TM for any reason

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
IEI
I leave you to handle your site
I am out
23 years and I was part of people who started this but I couldn't see one day it will come down to bashing TM for any reason
Well ME jan,
As I try to respect your opinion, you should try to respect others.
It is a very hard practice that I have to learn too.
I hope you don't think this personal.