TM List (May 2016)

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Tractor's Souroush Rafiei and Bakhtiyar Rahmani; ESt. Khuzestan's Tayebi, Zahivi are among the invitees, Khosro Heydari not included

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD] رفیعی و رحمانی هم هستند
اعلام فهرست 32 نفره تیم ملی

سرمربی تیم ملی 32 بازیکن را به اردوی این تیم دعوت کرد.
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"][HR][/HR][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]به گزارش "ورزش سه" از سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، کارلوس کی***روش 32 بازیکن را برای حضور در اردوی تیم ملی فراخواند.

اسامی این بازیکنان به شرح زیر است:
دروازه***بانها: علیرضا حقیقی، علیرضا بیرانوند، محمدرضا اخباری، رشید مظاهری
مدافعان: سید جلال حسینی، پژمان منتظری، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، محمد طیبی، سیامک کوروشی، عزت الله پورقاز، میلاد محمدی، احسان حاج صفی، رامین رضاییان، دانیال ماهینی، وریا غفوری
بازیکنان میانی: آندرانیک تیموریان، کمال کامیابی***نیا، سعید عزت***اللهی، داریوش شجاعیان، امید ابراهیمی، بختیار رحمانی
مهاجمان: اشکان دژاگه، مسعود شجاعی، رحیم زهیوی، مهدی ترابی، علیرضا جهانبخش، وحید امیری، مهدی طارمی، احسان پهلوان، سردار آزمون، کریم انصاری***فرد و سروش رفیعی
این بازیکنان باید ظهر روز دوم خرداد خود را در هتل آزادی به کادر فنی تیم ملی معرفی کنند. بازیکنان دعوت شده باید گذرنامه خود را به همراه داشته باشند.
همچنین بر اساس اعلام کادر فنی تیم ملی، برنامه بازیکنانی که درگیر مسابقات لیگ قهرمانان آسیا و فینال جام حذفی هستند پس از پایان این بازیها به آنها اعلام خواهد شد.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
After opening this thread I noticed Babr had already posted it under TM thread and on the home page of the site

CQ invited 32 players for training camp and friendly against Macedonia. Interesting, there is 4 players from Esteghlal khuzetsan, No Reza Gucci also

http://iransportspress.com/carlos-queiroz-names-team-melli-squad/
For the complete list of players with their club affiliations please refer to the above link.

Mods: please feel free to close this thread.

Nov 24, 2002
Thanks.

Good catch on Gucci, I read it so quickly and was taken by the new names that I missed it and assumed he was there.
He doesn't deserve the call, he didn't play much anyway, same apply to Shojaei but i guess lack of real play maker is reason why a guy like Shojaei still gets the call. Also Ando didn't play in last 4-5 months, i have a feeling If both Bakhtiar and Soroush get playing permission Shojaei's name will be crossed off.

Btw, i am just happy for a guy like Mohammad Taibi who was in Navad this week(even if they don't make the final list), 29 years old, was working in restaurant kitchen back to 5-6 years a go. The guy looks so inocent and when Ferdosipour said Tahala Koja bodid , he got emotional and said hope CQ at least give me just a little chance.
Both him and Zahivi who were guest in Navad got the call.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
1. I can not believe Shojaei is still getting invited!

2. Morteza Tabrizi of Zobahan should have been included in the list.

3. Hajsafi is and should not be a defender. Having that in mind, him, Dejagah, Torabi, Jahanbakhsh, Vahid Amiri......if all are in form, who is gonna start on the wings?! What a great headache for CQ! :D

4. Azmoun is given I guess as a striker! If he's gonna get paired up with another one, I really wonder who between Taremi and Ansariafard, is gonna be picked. Another headache for CQ I like! :)

Nov 24, 2002
It seems Reza Gucci is injured. Also i have hard time to believe Bakhtiar and Soroush get playing time permission because of Sarbaazi. This whole Sarbazi saga is getting really annoying. What is the measurement stick for it? How guys like Karimi, Vahid, Javad, Shojaei, Sardar, Milad Mohammadi,JB played or playing outside but they say in case of Torabi and few others if they get offers from outside they need to do Sarbazi in clubs like Tractor, Malavan, Fajr, etc.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
He doesn't deserve the call, he didn't play much anyway, same apply to Shojaei but i guess lack of real play maker is reason why a guy like Shojaei still gets the call. Also Ando didn't play in last 4-5 months, i have a feeling If both Bakhtiar and Soroush get playing permission Shojaei's name will be crossed off.

Btw, i am just happy for a guy like Mohammad Taibi who was in Navad this week(even if they don't make the final list), 29 years old, was working in restaurant kitchen back to 5-6 years a go. The guy looks so inocent and when Ferdosipour said Tahala Koja bodid , he got emotional and said hope CQ at least give me just a little chance.
Both him and Zahivi who were guest in Navad got the call.
I am very happy for the invitees from the champions, especially Taibi despite his age (which should not matter much for a defender if he is in form and up to the task).

As for Gucci, he might be still suffering from his injury and as you mentioned he has not played for a while now.

The case of Ando and Shojaei, besides your valid points, may also have to do with their experience and ability to lead the team on and off the field. After all Ando is the captain and if he is healthy it does not hurt to evaluate him at the camp. Has it been really 4-5 months for Ando's lack of game action? Somehow I thought it is 1-2 months. Also, based on short reports, I thought Shojaei was doing good at his club lately.

Bakhtiyar Rahmani is due to be eligible to play for TM soon, but the case for Souroush Rafiei is uncertain (he has one more year to go). Peyrovani has said that they are hoping to resolve the issue soon.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
It seems Reza Gucci is injured. Also i have hard time to believe Bakhtiar and Soroush get playing time permission because of Sarbaazi. This whole Sarbazi saga is getting really annoying. What is the measurement stick for it? How guys like Karimi, Vahid, Javad, Shojaei, Sardar, Milad Mohammadi,JB played or playing outside but they say in case of Torabi and few others if they get offers from outside they need to do Sarbazi in clubs like Tractor, Malavan, Fajr, etc.
I do not understand it neither.
The funny thing is in his reasoning sardar Kamali states that playing for Tractor in international games outside the country is like serving the military, but apparently he does not consider playing for the national team to be like serving your country!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
1. I can not believe Shojaei is still getting invited!

2. Morteza Tabrizi of Zobahan should have been included in the list.

3. Hajsafi is and should not be a defender. Having that in mind, him, Dejagah, Torabi, Jahanbakhsh, Vahid Amiri......if all are in form, who is gonna start on the wings?! What a great headache for CQ! :D

4. Azmoun is given I guess as a striker! If he's gonna get paired up with another one, I really wonder who between Taremi and Ansariafard, is gonna be picked. Another headache for CQ I like! :)
It's good that CQ's headache has changed from lack of quality players to decide between some decent players

Nov 24, 2002
One of coach's concern is to find a guy as CAM. Shojaeian, Rafaei, Rahmani, Dejagah are 4 possible candidates and we all know at this stage Dejagah is CQ's first choice, even though he plays kind of out of position. I guess if both Sarbazs get free pass Shojaei's name will be crossed off the list.
Now having both Rahmani and Soroush will change some equation, will he be forced to play with one DM instead of two? There are too many good options in midfielders now.

His biggest concern IMO is finding replacement for two of our aging CD. Pouraliganji has his up and down, Pourghaz is old, let see what guys liek Koroshi, Taibi, Danial Mahini and capable to do.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I've said it before, and i will say it agaaaaiiiinnn! If Queiroz insists on using Hajsafi as a LB we will regret it come crucial WCQ's games.

He needs to sort this problem out in camps like these, Hajsafi is a rubbish LB, but further up the pitch he is a quality player for us.

Nov 24, 2002
I've said it before, and i will say it agaaaaiiiinnn! If Queiroz insists on using Hajsafi as a LB we will regret it come crucial WCQ's games.

He needs to sort this problem out in camps like these, Hajsafi is a rubbish LB, but further up the pitch he is a quality player for us.
I was kind of surprised he didn't invite Saeid Aghaei from Tractor, or even Ansari of PP.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I was kind of surprised he didn't invite Saeid Aghaei from Tractor, or even Ansari of PP.
I'm not surprised but shocked even, that even after all the pathetic performances by Hajsafi at LB he still plays him there. Even in FSV Frankfurt his better performances all came when he played LM/LW.

I support Queiroz, but in all seriousness. Bloke needs to move on and get over the whole Pooladi saga and find us a proper LB. Hajsafi will never adjust to that position. Period. It's starting to get frustrating.

Nov 24, 2002
Mohammad Tayebi, esteghlal Khuzestan defense man life story..

محمد طیبی زندگی پرفراز و نشیبی داشته است، پسرکی که روزی همراه با دایی هایش برای کار بنایی می رفت، نمی دانست که چند سال بعد کاپیتان تیم در بازی قهرمانی خواهد بود.
از كار در رستوران تا دعوت به تيم كي***روش
به گزارش"ورزش سه"، محمد طیبی کاپیتان استقلالی های خوزستان در بازی قهرمانی زندگی پرفراز و نشیبی داشته است، که باهم آن را مرور می کنیم.

محمد طیبی در سال 1365 در روستای آل طیب بهبهان بدنیا آمد. طیبی از 14 سالگی همراه با دایی هایش کار بنایی می کرد و با بنایی به امرار و معاش می پرداخت، البته وی در همین سن به تیم جوانان پرسپولیس بهبهان رفت و همراه با این تیم توانست قهرمان شود.

طیبی پس از این اتفاق برای گذراندن خدمت سربازی راهی شد و سربازی اش را در ماههشر گذراند. پس از سربازی به طور اتفاقی به امیدیه رفت و در مهمانسرای شرکت نفت مشغول شد و همراه با کار در تیم استقلال امیدیه توپ می زد. البته بخش از عظیمی از ساعات شبانه روزی طیبی (6 صبح تا 2 بعد از ظهر – 5 تا 10 شب) به کار در مهمانسرایی گذشت که شاید خاطراتش اکنون زیر زبانش بسیار شیرین باشد. وی با استقلال امیدیه توانست به لیگ استان صعود کنند.

در همان اوضاع و احوال بود که سرمربی نفت امیدیه به او زنگ زد و طیبی به عضویت این تیم لیگ سه ای در آمد و توانست همراه با نفت امیدیه قهرمان شود و به لیگ دو صعود کنند. فصل بعد همراه با نفت امیدیه تا مرز لیگ یکی شدن پیش رفت اما تنها یک امتیازکم آوردند.

پس از این نافرجامی با نظر مجید باقری نیا به استقلال خوزستان آمد و همراه با این تیم لیگ برتری شد. پس از آمدن ویسی به عنوان سرمربی در تیم استقلال خوزستان، محمد طیبی در کنار سهراب بختیاری زاده و رامتین سلیمان زاده گزینه های خط دفاع بودند و البته استقلال خوزستان در آن بازی***ها 37 گل خورد و با تفاضل گل در لیگ برتر ماندنی شد.

فصل بعد محمد طیبی همراه با موسی کولیبالی که تازه به ایران آمده بود مدافعین اصلی استقلال خوزستان بودند و با 46 گل خورده آمار بدی در خط دفاعی داشتند ولی لیگ پانزدهم لیگ خط دفاعی استقلال خوزستان بود.

با آمدن خسوس و هماهنگ تر شدن طیبی و کولی بالی، مثلث اصلی خط دفاعی تشکیل شد و جلوتر از آنها میثم دورقی که از سوی عبدالله ویسی به "بولدوزر" تشبیه شده قرار گرفت. البته نمی توان مدافعان کناری (عبدی- ماهینی – کعبی – شیرزادی) را در موفقیت خط دفاعی کم دانست، آنها با رهبری کاپیتان طیبی موفق شدند تا بهترین خط دفاع تاریخ لیگ برتر را تنها با 14 گل خورده به دست آورند.

شاید پسرک نوجوانی که همراه با دایی هایش به کار بنایی می پرداخت تنها در رویایش به این فکر می کرد که می تواند جام قهرمانی را بلند کند، اما او نشان داد که می توان پله پله جلو رفت و با پشتکار به قهرمانی رسید.

همان كسي كه شب گذشته به آرزويش يعني دعوت به تيم ملي رسيد.

Nov 24, 2002
Nothing changed in case of Soroush and Bakhtiar, they are still sarbaz and can't join TM.
به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار موسی کمالی در گفت***وگو با تسنیم، درباره درخواست افشین پیروانی برای بخشیده شدن سروش رفیعی و بختیار رحمانی جهت حضور در اردوی تیم ملی عنوان کرد: هیچ تغییری در وضعیت بازیکنانی که با جعل و دسیسه،کارت پایان خدمت گرفته***اند و کارت***شان ابطال شده است، به وجود نیامده و این بازیکنان همچنان قادر به همراهی تیم ملی نیستند.

وی درباره اینکه فدراسیون فوتبال در این باره درخواستی داشته و با ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح صحبتی کرده است، اظهار داشت: تماس***هایی گرفته شده اما حرف من این است که هر روز نباید این موضوع را مطرح کنند. ما یک بار گفتیم این بازیکنان دچار تخلف شده***اند و نمی***توانند تیم ملی را همراهی کنند. جامعه نمی***پذیرد که بین این بازیکنان و افراد عادی تبعیض وجود داشته باشد. آنهایی که به قوانین احترام نگذاشتند باید تاوان آن را پس دهند. این بازیکنان نیز همانند مردم عادی هستند.

کمالی ادامه داد: همین که به این بازیکنان اجازه داده شد در تیم***های باشگاهی به میدان بروند و فوتبال بازی کنند بزرگترین لطف در حق آنهاست و بیشتر از این بنا نیست که به آنها کمکی شود و رحمانی و رفیعی نمی***توانند تیم ملی را همراهی کنند.

جانشین اداره منابع انسانی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح درباره اینکه گفته شده چگونه این بازیکنان در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا به میدان رفتند اما برای حضور در تیم ملی به آنها مجوز داده نشده است، گفت: تیم***های نظامی یگان محل خدمت این نفرات است، یگان محل خدمت هر کجا که باشد آنها باید در آنجا حضور داشته باشند اما تیم ملی بحث مامور کردن سرباز است. اگر فردی عادی تخلفی کند ما او را به دستگاه***های دولتی و خارج از نیروهای مسلح مامور نمی***کنیم. این بازیکنان مرتکب جرم شدند و در یگان خدمتی خود در حال گذراندن خدمت سربازی هستند.

کمالی درباره اینکه مهدی تاج گفته بود یکی از اولویت***هایش در فدراسیون فوتبال حل مشکل بازیکنان سرباز است، تصریح کرد: از مسئولان ذیربط از جمله فدراسیون فوتبال تقاضا می***کنم از بازیکنان متخلف، «این همه» حمایت نکنند. بحث ما این است که آنها هم با توجه به تخلف این بازیکنان این موضوع را پیگیری کنند نه اینکه به جای این کار دست به حمایت بزنند.

وی درباره اینکه آیا خدمت حسین ماهینی به پایان رسیده است، گفت: حدود سه ماه از خدمت این بازیکن مانده است و اواسط مرداد ماه سال جاری خدمت او به پایان می***رسد.

جانشین اداره منابع انسانی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح درباره مهرداد پولادی خاطرنشان کرد: وضعیت او تغییری نکرده و باید به ایران بیاید و به خدمت سربازی بود.