TM new goali

HMS Iran

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2003
U.S.A
Hello

Just wanted to say that the new goali for Iran who played against UAE (2nd leg) played a great game. He was confident and made some fantastic saves. He also had a good goal kick compare to Mirzapour. Who is this new goali? Is he #1 goali now? I hope so

Another point is that he was so emotional at the end of the game. He is a great keeper and I hope to see him in our goal

Jun 26, 2007
be nazare man, Mehdi Vaezi behtarin goalere haale hazere Irane.
Albatte Mehdi Rahmati ham darvazebane khoobie.

khodaro shokr ke felan moshkele darvazeban nadarim...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Although let's not draw fast conclusions. We'll find that out in the next round when we'll meet stronger opponents. I hope what you say will be true. Rahmati has looked good so far though. tagh tagh tagh, zadam be takhteh.

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
but only thing rahmati is not good at communicating with different he scares to come out or sommin rememba the first goal kuwait scored to us in first leg but hey i think his getting better since he never recieved any goal after that game

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005
be nazare man, Mehdi Vaezi behtarin goalere haale hazere Irane.
Albatte Mehdi Rahmati ham darvazebane khoobie.

lol...nazaretoo bezar bare khoodet... Perspolisi... I think Talebloo Golie e khoobiye, exclusively in penalty shot outs...(they r both shit thu cuz Golie first have to have good physic , second they should be consistent and reliable like vanderssar,chec...)
But the choice of Golie for TM is pretty fair right now...again we all know in terms of physic Mirzapour is still the best what a pitty that he couldn't improve his game, in 2002 when he start playin we all thought, there somebody that can substitute Ahmad Reza, but aint happend...

Jun 26, 2007
lol...nazaretoo bezar bare khoodet... Perspolisi... I think Talebloo Golie e khoobiye, exclusively in penalty shot outs...(they r both shit thu cuz Golie first have to have good physic , second they should be consistent and reliable like vanderssar,chec...)
But the choice of Golie for TM is pretty fair right now...again we all know in terms of physic Mirzapour is still the best what a pitty that he couldn't improve his game, in 2002 when he start playin we all thought, there somebody that can substitute Ahmad Reza, but aint happend...
jeegar joon,
man esteghlaliam

Vahid too mahare penalty bi nazire...bi nazir.
amma penalty ro ke bezarim kenar, Mehdi Vaezi va Mehdi Rahmati az Vahid khayli baalaa tar hastan.
Makhsoosan Vaezi ke axolamal haye mahshari dare. agar tamarkozesh ro az dast nade, mitoone behtarin bashe.

Mirzapour faghat zamane Blaz khoob bod. bad az raftaneesh ofte shadidi kard va dige oon Mirzapoure sabegh nashod.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Talebloo ham chesesh pase maghzeshe , chejoori baghalasho meebine...

Rahmati is for the time being the Best choice for sure - Vaezi looks like hes going to sh*t a big one when its a corner kick or when its a free kick which shows how low his self esteem is.

soccermaster

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
New Goalie? Where have you been man?
He has been on Iran's roster for the past 3 or 4 years. Remember Iran-Qatar in Qater for WC 2006qualifying? We won that game 3-1 and Rahmati was the goalie.
Rahmati is better than Vaezi
1. More Internationali experience and younger than Vaezi.
2. Better Player with his foot.
3. More confidence.(sometimes over confident)
4. Better reflections than Vaezi.

HMS Iran

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2003
U.S.A
Thanks for Information. I never saw him Play.

I have seen Tabatabii, roudbarian (average) , nakisa (bad) and mirzapour only. Tabatabii was the best of bunch...ofcourse after Abedzadeh :)