TM world cup jersey pictures

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Since When YUZ PALANG has been our symbol ? Lion has been our National Animal as you even find it in our REAL National flag
They are trying to raise awareness for the Asian Cheetah's in Iran . They had to change the design because FIFA said the cheetah was similar to the Puma logo so this is the design they came up with . I don't think we will see a lion on Iran's flag anytime soon .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Actually I like the red ones in the first picture. But where is the cheetah on them? The white one is not so visibale in the above pictures, I need to see it more closed up to judge!

Ps. I like the fact that they used cheetah on the shirts but I wished the cheetah would show some teeth? ;)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Actually I like the red ones in the first picture. But where is the cheetah on them? The white one is not so visibale in the above pictures, I need to see it more closed up to judge!

Ps. I like the fact that they used cheetah on the shirts but I wished the cheetah would show some teeth? ;)
It is brilliant for raising awareness of the endangered Iranian cheetah , I saw Hejazi's face in that Cheetah .....athletically he was the closest to the Iranian cheetah since he used to leap like it with great speed .

And like the Iranian cheetah he was rare !

Attachments

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Oghab joon, too bad I was just a baby when he played and never saw him live in action! :(

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab joon, too bad I was just a baby when he played and never saw him live in action! :(
Yes mate , I give you a bit a taster here if you care to watch this brilliant save that got me mesmerized for over 30 years thinking how did he do it ?! until recently it was posted on youtube .

Listen to the roar of the crowed how they react , every one including me thought this was a goal until he pulled that one out of his hat .

I was lucky to see him play and witnessed some of his magical displays ,he was awsome and had a aura about him that no opponent or game was too big for him .

http://youtu.be/JX1l1-si17Y

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes mate , I give you a bit a taster here if you care to watch this brilliant save that got me mesmerized for over 30 years thinking how did he do it ?! until recently it was posted on youtube .

Listen to the roar of the crowed how they react , every one including me thought this was a goal until he pulled that one out of his hat .

I was lucky to see him play and witnessed some of his magical displays ,he was awsome and had a aura about him that no opponent or game was too big for him .

http://youtu.be/JX1l1-si17Y
Wow...that's what you call reflexes and presence in the goal! Thanks a lot for the video Oghab jan! It's not weird that he got a trial in Man U.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
As far as I know FIFA did not allow the Cheetah to be on the jersey, so I'm almost certain the red one is not the actual jersey to be used.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
As far as I know FIFA did not allow the Cheetah to be on the jersey, so I'm almost certain the red one is not the actual jersey to be used.
It's the actual jersey , it was shown at a event today in Iran . FIFA did allow the cheetah to be on the jersey , they just didn't allow the initial design by UHLsports because it was similar to PUMA's logo .

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
I guarantee that Kirosh and players are so unhappy with this choice , how come there were no creativity or unique taste by uhlsport 's designers?!!!! do we have the option to change the Jersey with Fifa's approval?

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
60962.jpg Belgium-Home-Jersey-2013.jpg

Ali Jan,

I was just expecting more from a German professional sport's clothing company. Exclude the Cheeta and Jersey looks like Hesari or Majid.... lol.. I was expecting more like a tech fit with more artistic designs , but I may have a bad taste ,who knows.

Regards Ali Jan.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Then don't look at it , You would say the same thing if NIKE designed the best looking kit for Iran so why waste your time and health by looking at it?
it is my time to waste so i waste it how i please. is that ok with you ?
and btw, you are absolutely right no matter who designs it, i cannot help but to hate that logo.

This is the same as African Americans wearing a klu klux clan costume.

you can cover shit with whipped cream but once you dig too deep the smell comes out.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
View attachment 36020 View attachment 36021

Ali Jan,

I was just expecting more from a German professional sport's clothing company. Exclude the Cheeta and Jersey looks like Hesari or Majid.... lol.. I was expecting more like a tech fit with more artistic designs , but I may have a bad taste ,who knows.

Regards Ali Jan.
Yeah well, after seeing your examples, I guess I agree with you! But who's to blame but IFF who could have gone with a more well-known brand like adidas or at least Puma like the last time! Damn those jerseys look really good! Keep the cheetah but I'm also all for changing this shirt!

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I guarantee that Kirosh and players are so unhappy with this choice , how come there were no creativity or unique taste by uhlsport 's designers?!!!! do we have the option to change the Jersey with Fifa's approval?
Carlos wasn't even at the event today , Kafashian said Carlos has some disagreement with UHLsports . Who knows ? He might be mad at IFF but I agree , the more I look at this kit and compare it to other teams the more I don't like it . It reminds of North Korea LEGA kits in 2010 South Africa . Even our 2006 Puma kits were not as good as other teams . I think the federations is asking these company's to make simple design or since there are no copy rights laws and the average iranian can't dish out $100 in Iran they don't care about making an elegant design . But this was UHLsports to get some exposure so surely they could of done better.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well, I haven't seen this jersey in any official site belonging to Fifa or IFF! Maybe it was just an example of a design to get opinions from IFF whether to change it or not. At least I hope that's the case and they will change it! Because now that I also look at the other jerseys, this looks more and more ugly to me! :(