To karimi: learn German

Mar 19, 2005
I think knowing the language can help him very much.karimi is a very quite player and doesnt like talking at all, but still he'll need to learn german soon.
If he really is professional, he should start NOW, not when he arrives in germany.
he didnt learn Arabic while he was in Al Ahli but he needs to learn german now.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
nashenas said:
I think knowing the language can help him very much.karimi is a very quite player and doesnt like talking at all, but still he'll need to learn german soon.
If he really is professional, he should start NOW, not when he arrives in germany.
he didnt learn Arabic while he was in Al Ahli but he needs to learn german now.
LOL i think he didnt learn arabic on purpose ;)

He will learn what he needs to... I dont understand the need for people to wipe his @ss for him... jesus just let him play...

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
well of course language is the main and the firstthing to learn in new environement... look at both azizi and bagheri .. why they didnt have long career in europe again come back to same reason?! both especially bagheri after playing 3 season in belefield( 1 first divison and 2 second ) didnt learn germany ! same for azizi) 2 yrs in germany! but look at vahid & daei & kia !

Lulu

Ball Boy
May 23, 2004
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
well of course language is the main and the firstthing to learn in new environement... look at both azizi and bagheri .. why they didnt have long career in europe again come back to same reason?! both especially bagheri after playing 3 season in belefield( 1 first divison and 2 second ) didnt learn germany ! same for azizi) 2 yrs in germany! but look at vahid & daei & kia !
Babr_E_Mazandaran jan, How do you know that Bagheri didn't learn any German? I believe he learned some when he was there. Maybe he was not very good at it but at least he learned.

Language is a big problem but I don't think it's the main problem for a player's success or failure. Physical ability and mental status are more important. Karim played fairly well for the 3 seasons in Beliefield and you can't say the reason he left was due to the language problem. I think he had some other things on his mind and found Germany was not the right place for him anymore. So he decided to change club.