to wear or not to wear - fellow interistas

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
boys, I have not worn my Inter jersey all season and it has obviously brought us good luck. Do I change that and wear it for tonight's game or not? I think I shouldnt but I've already worn it today during the day. Take it off or not for the game?

I think I should.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Every time I wore the Sneijder jersey ever since I bought it (1 month ago), he has scored in a winning cause..

1- CSKA Moscow 2nd leg (free kick)
2- Barca 1st leg

I shall wear his jersey again today......................

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
Mahdi, I know man but as I said, present from my friend who bought from the Inter shop at meazza.

You boys wear them for good luck. I will stick to my shalvar kurdi and jumper that'll keep me warm (zeer shalvari is blue ;)). I hate football, have had 1 hour sleep cause im soo anxious and have a full on day at work straight after the game. FORZA SERPENTI.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
sneijer jersey on - check
inter scarf on - check
fingers are going numb due to anxiety - check

The fact that Inter made it this far, and beat barca 3-1 at home, is more than I had asked for at the beginning of the season..

as mourinho said, reaching the final is a dream...

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Exactly, I think Ive shared this picture before but here are my Sneijder jerseys and I will wear the one I had in the first match against Barca, which mustve given them some good extra powers so hopefully it will be lucky tonight also :D :D
that 1st shirt..:hau: hehe, thanx for sharing your Sneijder collection lol :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
sneijer jersey on - check
inter scarf on - check
fingers are going numb due to anxiety - check

The fact that Inter made it this far, and beat barca 3-1 at home, is more than I had asked for at the beginning of the season..

as mourinho said, reaching the final is a dream...
Making a bet with Pooya over a nice steak - check
Lost the chance to win the bet already while pooya still has 50% chance of winning it - check