Tonight on BBC - Attack on Dorm in Tehran

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Chief, it is understandable you would say that. That is no different than Savak supporters, Sadam supporters, Nazi supporters, Ghajar supporters, Sudan war criminal supporters, Rowanda genocide supporters, and any other fascist and brutally oppressive and animalistic government supporters of the past. They were all disgraced and forever will be remembered as murderers, torturers, and rapers and will pay for their actions in the other world as would the current regime and its supporters.

You left out Zionist supporters (you need to speak the hezbollahi language when u talk to one)

Poor defenseless Iranian students throwing rocks - just like the Palestinians in Gaza or West Bank.

the murderer regime forces brutally beating them to death - just like the Israeli forces

Even a trained murderer like Ahmadi Moghaddam can not defend whats being shown in this movie and tries, with his usuall half a$$ excuse, to blame it on the Greens(!), and yet we have an individual (for the lack of a better word) who sees nothing wrong with whats going on in the movie; its a shame Darwin is not around to find a new category for these oxygen wasters!

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
I suppose most of the "militant revolutionary members" will not see this because I am on their ignore list but hey that's OK with me ;)

I watched the whole thing and I must say this was definitely put out by IRI as a PR piece. All I saw was

1. Some students setting fires and throwing stones from the roof of the building
2. Other students trying to fight them back
3. The anti-riot police units showed up to calm the situation

And the most important message of the clip is the constant refrain of "don't hit them"(nazan). I did not see any extraordinary act of brutality in this clip, this is normal police action when dealing with rioters. I have seen far worse from the police here in LA or other "civilized" places.

:bye:

"Naguyand az sar-i-bazicha harfe K'az an pande na girad sahib-i-hush ; Wa gar sad bab-i-hikmat pish-i-nadan Bikhwanand ayadash bazicha dar gush." GULISTAN

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
دوستان
آیا به نظر شما این جالب نیست که ان عده از ممبرها در این فوروم که ادعا میکنند طرفدار این رژیم نیستند و حتا به خاطر این رژیم به ایران نمیتوانند بروند یک بار هم نشده در چنین ترد هایی نظری بر ضد رژیم بدهند و از چنین جنایتی انتقاد کنند؟

میخواستم که به ان عده بگم
خر خودتونید و همه اجدادتان.

بله جانم

Jan 29, 2004
Chief, it is understandable you would say that. That is no different than Savak supporters, Sadam supporters, Nazi supporters, Ghajar supporters, Sudan war criminal supporters, Rowanda genocide supporters, and any other fascist and brutally oppressive and animalistic government supporters of the past. They were all disgraced and forever will be remembered as murderers, torturers, and rapers and will pay for their actions in the other world as would the current regime and its supporters.

Ramin, many people in "Sahre Now" are the biggest regime opponents as they are poor.
DO you feel better now?!!?!?

Here is some real police brutality....

[video=youtube;7KM1ukwBGv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KM1ukwBGv4[/video]

[video=youtube;KhCGH_5A0Y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhCGH_5A0Y4[/video]

[video=youtube;aFUpa0OwlyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUpa0OwlyU[/video]

[video=youtube;10VKwULQbb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VKwULQbb8[/video]

Let me know if you like to see more :bye:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I was always curious to why making certain comments (such as denying it) about Holocaust are against the law in Germany and... I thought it is against the freedom of speech and...
But recently realized that some crimes are so heinous that comments that are meant to justify them or deny them can be extremely offensive to a group of people.
It saddens me when I see that the bright young minds of our country are being treated like animals. It pains me to see that sanctity of our universities is being violated like this.
But mostly it angers me when I see bunch of parasites trying to justify/deny these crimes against humanity.

پاره بشه شکمه ان زنی که این جانورها رو به دنیا آورده. تف به شرف و ناموستون که از انسانیت بویی نبردید و برده و مزدور یک تفکر حیوانی هستید. امیدوارم که اگر جهنمی هست، شما و هفت نسل شما در ان بسوزان.

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
general parsa et al have been asking why the opposition are not coming out to protest out in the open .... well, i think this clip answers their question ... i wonder what they think of it in their private thoughts ....

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Chief,
Zoor NAZAN.

I am sure this is done to wash off Basiji's hands with NAZAN NAZAN and as a result of infighting between NIROOYE ENTEZAMI and BASIJ forces. But people will not look at this master piece believing that it was all the story revealed.

By the way, as for those Police brutality clips, how many times have you ever heard someone becomes blind as a result of ploice brutality. And how many times you hear police invades university dorms because some folks are having a meeting in the dorm?

In this incident alone, as per IRI's own claims, 120 students were hurt, one of them blinded!!! However, there are "names" of people killed on the independent reports about in this incident.

I know you are going to be as blind minded as you are and not see how savage forces make our students blind. Come back when you become blind in LA when gathering to discuss anti-US politics in your university.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Feb 23 2010

Iran Special: Interpreting the Videos of the Tehran Dorm Attacks

Posted by Scott Lucas in Middle East & Iran
Mr Verde writes for EA:
For eight months now, there has been a steady stream of footage showing security forces beating up protesters. What sets apart the footage from the night of 24-25 Khordad 88 (14-15 June 09), shown by BBC Persian and disseminated by YouTube, is the cameraman. Almost all other videos have been taken by ordinary people on their cameraphones. (A few clips were taken by professional camera crews in the first days of the post-election protests in June, before they were expelled by the authorities.) This footage was taken by one of the attackers using a professional camera.
Much of the amateur footage of the protests has shown security and intelligence agents filming the protestors. For the first time in eight months we are actually seeing one of these videos. In that sense, this is the first “official” footage confirming the brutality of the Islamic Republic’s security forces.

This footage confirms the allegations of extreme brutality by the security forces against the students on that night. It confirms the allegations that the police and plainclothes enforcers (referred to by Islamic Republic officials as “lebas shakhis”) work side-by-side. The attack was pre-planned and well-organized and carried out by uniformed police and these plainsclothesmen.
No one in the Islamic Republic accepts responsibility for the actions of the non-uniformed forces. Their actions are usually denied by officials or are attributed to unknown people (and sometimes blamed on foreign intelligence agencies). In the summer the Supreme Leader referred to the attack on the student dorms as crimes, but he added that the attacks were carried out by assailants who had not been identified ([video=youtube;3ACnqj0EXIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ACnqj0EXIY[/video]).
This video proves that either Khamenei, despite being the Supreme Leader, was not given the complete facts about the events or he was lying.
A few days ago, the Tehran Police Commander, Azizollah Rajabzadeh, was replaced. In his departing speech, he said that the police had not killed anyone in Tehran and that, after the elections, the police’s responsibilities and authority had been passed to the Seyyed-o-Shohada Command of the Revolutionary Guards, who are now in charge of Tehran. He was in effect defending himself and saying that the Guards were responsible for the violence against protesters.
The following day the commander the Seyyed-o-Shohada Command of the Revolutionary Guards was also replaced. Now this video was leaked to the press and public. Either this is an unauthorized leak, in which case the Islamic Republics security and intelligence services have serious problems, or this was officially sanctioned. If the latter, there could be different explanations:
* It could be an attempt to discredit the outgoing Tehran Police Commander and prove that the attack on the student dormitories was ordered by him (at one stage the cameraman is heard saying this). This could even set him up for prosecution.
* It could be an attempt to shift the blame for the post-election violence from the Revolutionary Guards into the police (at some points the plainclothes personnel, who could be assumed to be Ministry of Intelligence, Basij militia, or Guards operatives are seen asking the uniformed police not to beat the students).
* It could be an attempt to show that the police actions were coordinated with the Basij and the Guards (the Basij is now part of the Revolutionary Guards) and jointly carried out.
* It could be that someone from within the regime who is unhappy with the brutality has leaked the video, or it may have been leaked by someone or some group to gain political leverage within the establishment.
Whatever the motives behind the leak, the leaking of this video, the removal of two very senior security commanders of Tehran and the statement by the Tehran Police Commander may be an indication of problems behind the scenes. The past eight months have shown that there are serious rifts within the political leadership of the Islamic Republic, and these events may point to divisions within the security, military, and intelligence communities too.
Whatever the intention was for leaking this video, it has the effect of exposing the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic as either an uninformed figurehead or a liar. Neither of these two possibilities bode well for the regime.

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Just for the record here is another comprehensive video on the matter:
[video=youtube;bJMrwqVLGqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMrwqVLGqA&skipcontrinter=1[/video]

Feb 22, 2005
For those ignorant people without a brain who cant use their brains to figure things out, let me make it more clear:
1. The students were already beaten the hell out of, as you can see they have bloods all over them, and all in pain laying down, when they were brought outside. Obviously, there will be few people between all of them who cant stand to see them so badly beaten, handcuffed, and still people trying to beat them up and that is why you hear nazan.
2. sure, there is individual police brutality in many places, but when it becomes state sponsored, organized, and supported, then it is state terrorism and form of genocide against the people of a country.
3. The countries in question prosecute the people doing the brutality when caught, but the Iranian regime actually gives the order, supports, and protects the ones doing the crimes.

So, go tell your garbage to stupid inhuman people who like yourself who lack any compassion and love for the humanity. Even a video cannot open your eyes or perhaps you do get money or advantage from the regime.

We will all pay for our actions in the future, so laugh and support the people raping, torturing, and killing.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Can people not quote baboons like Ashtray, misCHIEF or haroomREZA or General Liar.

Many of us have them on blocked and we do not want to see Satan's workers thoughts or opinions.

Thanks.

Last edited: