Trump WAS the president

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If you count the votes in Wisconsin and Michigan, the difference is around 50k votes. That is how close it is.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Biden was really a flawed candidate and if democrats run Kamala next time she is even a more flawed candidate.

Obama in 2008 and 2012 managed to increased the black vote such that they went from being 12% of electorate to 13%.
Kamala has a record of putting innocent black men who smoked a bit of weed in jail. she is not gone turn out the back vote.

Obama in 2012 managed to reduce the republican hsipanic vote all the way down to 28%.

IF Anything Democrats F**ked up big by embracing these mornon "lincoln republicans" and pushing the message of unity.
The have pusehd bread and butter issues instead.

Consider this, in Florida 15 dollar minimum wage passes but Biden loses by 3 points.

that basically means you got a weak candidate who is not able to turn out his base.

All that said Biden was not as hated as Hillary and looks to have done marginally better in most states.

Democrats so far have managed to squander and destroy the Obama turn out machine

Oct 18, 2010
it's not biden or trump who won.
'nobody' won the elections.
but american people lost as the top moola said the other day.

the top moola is not concerned about the outcome and mocks the elections :ROFLMAO:

Iran's supreme leader, quoting Trump, mocks US election

“If you look at their own situation, it’s interesting to watch. The incumbent president, who is supposed to hold the elections, says this is the most-rigged U.S. election throughout history, who says this? The sitting president who is arranging the elections himself. His opponent says Trump intends to widely cheat. This is American democracy.”

“Iranians will be unconcerned and the Islamic Republic’s policy will be unaffected. This enmity will continue and the only way to resolve it is for the other side to lose hope in the assumption that it can inflict a major blow to the Iranian nation and government."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...r-quoting-trump-mocks-us-election/ar-BB1aE52f

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Biden was really a flawed candidate and if democrats run Kamala next time she is even a more flawed candidate.

Obama in 2008 and 2012 managed to increased the black vote such that they went from being 12% of electorate to 13%.
Kamala has a record of putting innocent black men who smoked a bit of weed in jail. she is not gone turn out the back vote.

Obama in 2012 managed to reduce the republican hsipanic vote all the way down to 28%.

IF Anything Democrats F**ked up big by embracing these mornon "lincoln republicans" and pushing the message of unity.
The have pusehd bread and butter issues instead.

Consider this, in Florida 15 dollar minimum wage passes but Biden loses by 3 points.

that basically means you got a weak candidate who is not able to turn out his base.

All that said Biden was not as hated as Hillary and looks to have done marginally better in most states.

Democrats so far have managed to squander and destroy the Obama turn out machine
As I said, Biden stayed in his basement and won the election (in case he wins)
I think Nevada is the key state for republicans because considerable amount of votes have remained.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
As I said, Biden stayed in his basement and won the election (in case he wins)
I think Nevada is the key state for republicans because considerable amount of votes have remained.
I would be worried about PA if I were a Trump fan!!! its getting super close.
and honestly, #1 reason Biden is winning is Trump! it is not very hard to campaign against an idiot!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I would be worried about PA if I were a Trump fan!!! its getting super close.
and honestly, #1 reason Biden is winning is Trump! it is not very hard to campaign against an idiot!
I don't think they will win PA even though Philadelphia is casting their votes ....
Anyhow, COVID beat Trump and honestly deserving ... He was horrible

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If Biden can get PA then it will be more or less decided. but I doubt he will. The difference is half a million. However in GA, the votes are so close. He's got a better chance there.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Trump can finally go back to doing what he is good at which is being a reality TV star. I will admit that I'll miss seeing him make a ass out of himself during his notorious press conferences.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
If Biden can get PA then it will be more or less decided. but I doubt he will. The difference is half a million. However in GA, the votes are so close. He's got a better chance there.
Biden doesnt need PA really, it would be icing on the cake, NV,MI and WI should get him past the line :) he is currently leading on all those.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan will all see big legal challenges.

People will challenged people's signature left and right. this party will likely go on for weeks.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
The new wave of global right wing “intellectuals ( deprobables) “

North Dakota election officials say Republican candidate David Andahl, who died on Oct. 5 after he had been sick with COVID-19 for several days, won a seat as state representative for District 8 on Tuesday