U.S.Military is Still our only hope

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Those of u who ‘ve read me before know that I don’t post a lot and when I do it’s not for hype and hoopla..

I said last yr that our only way out of the Islamic Republic is U.S. military which was frowned upon by many of u. A yr later I still say so why?

Unlike most of u I live here in Iran and bcuz of my type of work I get to talk to all sorts of people in different social strata. Last yr my guess was that about 30% of Iranian population would favor direct American involvement..this yr( again its my guess) that may be about 10% would like to see American military here in Iran. So my opinion for the moment at least is not backed by majority. And its quite understandable, nobody likes war , foreign troops in home land and I’m no different in that respect. I personally would stand to lose everything that I’ve worked for since I’ve been here and whatever I had before.

I too wish a velvet revolution would take place in Iran…changing power without much bloodshed…afterall I live here , my family, friends and myself could be the first victims of such violence rigthaway…so I ‘d also love this change be done by our own people….but it won’t happen….why? The current leaders of IRI did not earn their power easy…they have gone thru a hell of a lot harder times and have survived thru am eight yr war…armed opposition..and all…they are not Shah…are not ordinary humans…didn’t go to school in Swiss…
They studied under satan itself…no liberal tendencies whatsoever….yes..the Aghazades 30 yrs from now might develop a soft bone and let a velvet revolution skip right thru them…..but not these creatures…Khameneie..Rafsamjani and alike..noway.

Majority of Iranians in Iran predict that when push comes to shove IRI would completely back down and throw in the towel including throwing away the Nuclear Industry all together…and everything else just to stay in power…its not that simple IMO…if u agree that our Mulla’s are backed by England and for that matter Euro and Russia….then u better believe that those forces are still at work…Euros and Russia although seemingly in U.S.’s side but they too are not willing to let U.S. be the supreme power and are waging their proxy war with U.S. through Iran..and are building up the IRI’s confidence behind the closed doors..and it shows..Mulla’s like any other human being are at moment pretty confident..and why not? With all the talk about the regime change and all..IMO…at the moment IRI is at the height of their power..although this power has nograss root support among Iranians, but u’d be naïve if u deny IRI’s power.. it’s a satanic power , its hollow…..but the power is there to cause havoc in the region and the world.

IRI sees itself 3 or 4 yrs removed from staying in power for at least another 20 yrs…if they manage to survive the Bush era and get a nuke bomb in between..they are in for a long long time….I agree with Noorizade in that “ Bush has spoken its mind..its now up to our people to show up in the streets and if 200,000 people in Tehran would pour in the streets protesting the regime , IRI would be out of power in 2 weeks”.

All good ….but I don’t see a major rally coming at all…the mechanism needed to put together this rally are non existant….no unity among opposition…no charismatic leader…and on top an IRI that would quell any such thing with outmost cruelty….so IMO..u can ..unfortunately kiss a velvet revolution goodbye…and realistically we got 2 yrs to go thru the diplomatic bs to tame IRI….

The bad news is U.S military is our only hope…and it will be nasty in the short run…but let us for a change have meaningful and not an emotional sacrifice..leave and let go our own good for the better future..so that 20 yrs from now we won’t look back and say khosh be hale ArAghi ha

The good news is joloye zarar o har che zootar bigiri jelotari…

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
It might be this. US & Israel initiate an attack on Hizbolah in Syria and Iran. Specially
in Iran they hit several Sepah office. Then a coupe is practical inside Iran.
A war in shape of Iraq I don't think that is the plan.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
" Nuking our own country"......nice....the good ole Saddam Hussein mentality"

BTW- Aliens of the worse kind have already occupied our country...this is not a shoar for those of us who live here its a reality.

at least we have nice memories of the last time Americans were in Iran. u probably weren't around but that was the best period in the last 200 yrs of Iranian history.

the thing is this people living under a satanic government eventually all become satans. so the cost of having IRI goes up Exponentially. today lot better than tomoro.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Beystr Jaan -
You are overlooking one very important factor. IRI's leading figures on top of the evil pyramid get their orders from outside of Iran !! This may very well end up being the case of ordering evil to cut it's own arms and legs !! This process is already underway.
Iran's 2nd white revolution is up and coming.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Esamani khan....Thanks u ol' timer buddy...talking about U.S> invasion is not anything any Iran lover would like to get into plus it's politically incorrect.

Amirza jon...hope u r right....and like I said we don't have much time ..2 or 3 yrs max.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

First, it is nice to E-MEET you.

May I share my view?

Unlike most of u I live here in Iran and bcuz of my type of work I get to talk to all sorts of people in different social strata. Last yr my guess was that about 30% of Iranian population would favor direct American involvement..this yr( again its my guess) that may be about 10% would like to see American military here in Iran. So my opinion for the moment at least is not backed by majority. And its quite understandable, nobody likes war , foreign troops in home land and I’m no different in that respect. I personally would stand to lose everything that I’ve worked for since I’ve been here and whatever I had before.
I do not live in Iran though am in touch very frequently and been to Iran four times since 2001 after 22 years of absence. In these recent trips, I too learned that there are a layer of our society do look for ARTESH RAHAAIE-BAKHSH (that is what they see USA troops!!).

I was surprised to hear another layer of our society to echo the same tune. These are the cream of the crop in Iranian society, THE STUDENTS. Not everyone but the ACTIVISTS!!! Surprised?!! I was shocked when I learned this through talking with one and exchanging e-mail with two others.

I too wish a velvet revolution would take place in Iran…changing power without much bloodshed…afterall I live here , my family, friends and myself could be the first victims of such violence rigthaway…so I ‘d also love this change be done by our own people….but it won’t happen….why? The current leaders of IRI did not earn their power easy…they have gone thru a hell of a lot harder times and have survived thru am eight yr war…armed opposition..and all…they are not Shah…are not ordinary humans…didn’t go to school in Swiss…
They studied under satan itself…no liberal tendencies whatsoever….yes..the Aghazades 30 yrs from now might develop a soft bone and let a velvet revolution skip right thru them…..but not these creatures…Khameneie..Rafsamjani and alike..noway.
Would you not consider the calls for referendum as the beginning of the velvet revolution? I do.

Majority of Iranians in Iran predict that when push comes to shove IRI would completely back down and throw in the towel including throwing away the Nuclear Industry all together…and everything else just to stay in power…its not that simple IMO…if u agree that our Mulla’s are backed by England and for that matter Euro and Russia….then u better believe that those forces are still at work…Euros and Russia although seemingly in U.S.’s side but they too are not willing to let U.S. be the supreme power and are waging their proxy war with U.S. through Iran..and are building up the IRI’s confidence behind the closed doors..and it shows..Mulla’s like any other human being are at moment pretty confident..and why not? With all the talk about the regime change and all..IMO…at the moment IRI is at the height of their power..although this power has nograss root support among Iranians, but u’d be naïve if u deny IRI’s power.. it’s a satanic power , its hollow…..but the power is there to cause havoc in the region and the world.
I too believe that Mullash are considered profitable for West and in particular England. I also do not separate USA & England in what is being done around the world, SAREH HARDOW TOU YEK AAKHOREH!

All good ….but I don’t see a major rally coming at all…the mechanism needed to put together this rally are non existant….no unity among opposition…no charismatic leader…and on top an IRI that would quell any such thing with outmost cruelty….so IMO..u can ..unfortunately kiss a velvet revolution goodbye…and realistically we got 2 yrs to go thru the diplomatic bs to tame IRI….
Good & valid points. I like t oinform you that oppositions outside (in USA) do not need to be UNITED but to coordinate their work. This coordination has already been initiated and you will see the results SOON.

The bad news is U.S military is our only hope…and it will be nasty in the short run…but let us for a change have meaningful and not an emotional sacrifice..leave and let go our own good for the better future..so that 20 yrs from now we won’t look back and say khosh be hale ArAghi ha
As a nationalist, I can not accept under any circumstances that a foreign military to step on Iran. So, you can see how shocked I was!!

I am so sorry to read
say khosh be hale ArAghi ha
. We really have sunk so low!!!

When you dig in to why the students are in favor of such attack by USA, you have no choice but to accept that they are really FED UP!

They are so fed up that their vision is blurred (in my opinion as I did reply to the ones I had contact with) and can not see that Islamic Rip-off is not going to last, one way or the other but having foreign military on your soil will NEVER end, look at many countries around the world since WWII, USA has gone in the name of help and protection but……do I really need to continue and provide more examples?!

In short, Iran can get rid of Mullahs and the base for it is developed very well but ESTESMAAR GHARBI will last centuries.

We know that Mullahsim is a dead issue but what West will dish us may completely change IRAN!!!

In conclusion, I think that Iranians should look for a ARTESH AAZAADI-BAKHSH and not RAHAAIE-BAKHSH.

P.S.
Artesh Aazaadi-Bakhsh that MEK talk about is not what I am talking about. This Artesh could ONLY come through a VELEVT REVOLUTION.

May 9, 2004
Agree %100 with beystr. I think freedom of iran deserve to lose even 2 or 3 millions i know maybe so many innocent people killling during this but lets think its for our beloved IRAN for our culture for other 60.000.000 people for our childrens future. a nuke bomb can destroy a city but dont forget others cities gonna be free other childrens can live in free atmospher and free iran
forexample if US nuke QOM+SOUTH OF TEHRAN+ with small nuke bomb maybe kills not more than 1 million but than thay saving 70.000.000 lives they saving others in the future . hope you understand. BTW thanx MR.beystr for your bravery i know so many are here and they want the same things but they are chicken(TARSOO) againe tanx for your bravery and this POST>.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Oldman jon,
r u the Oldman In Iranian or Iran united? in that case we've met before,anyway...what does a refrendum in our situation mean? It means changing the constitiution and therefore it means changing the government.....u think IRI doesn't know this? IRI would never allow a fair and free refrendum....they r not mad...IRI would not yeild so easy...plus whats the deadline for such refrendum? when is it going to be held?

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
General jon,

The whole thing about U.S.'s strategy is to avoid nuclear confrontation.....so what u talking about?...U.S. has clear supiriority in conventional arms and thats how they want a fight anybody..

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
General Parsaian said:
Agree %100 with beystr. I think freedom of iran deserve to lose even 2 or 3 millions i know maybe so many innocent people killling during this but lets think its for our beloved IRAN for our culture for other 60.000.000 people for our childrens future. a nuke bomb can destroy a city but dont forget others cities gonna be free other childrens can live in free atmospher and free iran
forexample if US nuke QOM+SOUTH OF TEHRAN+ with small nuke bomb maybe kills not more than 1 million but than thay saving 70.000.000 lives they saving others in the future . hope you understand. BTW thanx MR.beystr for your bravery i know so many are here and they want the same things but they are chicken(TARSOO) againe tanx for your bravery and this POST>.
Ok, That's the MOST ridiculous theory, I have read so far.
May I ask where do you live, I bet you leave outside of Iran.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Yes, I am the one and only oldman on line. I have kept the same username so I would not have to get into REPEATED exchanges.

If you say that we have e-met then great.

You are correct to say that Islamic Rip-off will not ALLOW a free referendum to take place.

I also say that Islamic Rip-off will not let go.

So,

Should we do nothing?!!

What else do you think we can do?

Those who call for referendum do realize that Islamic Rip-off will not abide but this call has another underlying effect of people coming together on one common goal of changing the regime.

Please note that similar movements have taken place since collapse of USSR. We saw it in Poland and the last one we are witnessing is in Lebanon.

Can you see that people gather up in front of Majlis and calmly ask for liberty and justice? This is what I hope and many others who do not wish for bloodshed are seeking.

I (personally) have also stated that bloodshed is unavoidable due the KHAFEGHAAN by Islamic Rip-off. In addition, 5-8% of the population does support the regime thus they will fight with their teeth to keep the regime unlike the previous stakeholders in the previous regime.

In conclusion, I agree that Islamic Rip-off will not allow any freedom let alone referendum for changing the constitution however, short of picking arms up, we have no choice to work together for bringing a free environment where ALL Iranians could cast their votes.

What is your solution to the Islamic Rip-off?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
beystr said:
Those of u who ‘ve read me before know that I don’t post a lot and when I do it’s not for hype and hoopla..

they are not ordinary humans…didn’t go to school in Swiss…

They studied under satan itself…

u’d be naïve if u deny IRI’s power.. it’s a satanic power , its hollow…..but the power is there to cause havoc in the region and the world.
All the talk about satanic powers and evil doers one would think the above quotes are either from Ayatollah Khomeini or President Bush. But no. It's from beystr who btw, doesn't post for hype and hoopla. ;) LOL :D

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
It must be very easy for some of you Iranians living in the United States or outside of Iran to just say our only hope is the USA military when you don't know what the hell is going on Iran. The problem begins with you guys because if the USA does attack and YOUR PEOPLE take over its going to be just as bad! Do you think people are going to change over night? If so then you are lost!!! You want Iran to be Iraq or Afghanistan? It will take years before we change.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Dashali, dast khosh
The one who suggests only hope is the US Army is the only one who actualy lives in Iran. And he is not alone - most people inside Iran are just as desprate, and in fact pissed at George Bush for freeing Iraq before Iran !!

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
AMirza said:
Dashali, dast khosh
The one who suggests only hope is the US Army is the only one who actualy lives in Iran. And he is not alone - most people inside Iran are just as desprate, and in fact pissed at George Bush for freeing Iraq before Iran !!
Yes, accoding to one of Amirza's earlier posts 80% of Iranians support a US military attack on Iran.!!!!!

Perhaps Amirza can elaborate further on the source of his statistics.

Oct 1, 2004
I was in Iran up until a year ago(I was actually living there, not vacationing) and to tell you the truth, the amount of people who want intervention by the USA is not a majority, but there are people who unfortunately support attack against the United States.
And about Parsaians comments I don't even know what to say, is he joking around or is he serious?

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Old Faraz
by all means - I interviewed 70 million Iranians and asked for their honest opinion !! is that scientific enough for you ?
my estimate is of-course based on my persnal observations and discussions with people in all sectors of society - on my two recent travels to Iran.
Also - there was a Hameh Porsi - on Channel One - posing the very same question - to some 500 callers from Iran. The result was over 80% of those in Iran favored a US intervention.
Any other question ?