U.S.'s Sepah : U.S. Sees Iranian, al Qaeda Alliance.....LOL

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...6474160157070954.html?mod=WSJ_World_LeadStory

BY JAY SOLOMON,Wall street Journal

WASHINGTON—The U.S. for the first time formally accused Iran of forging an alliance with al Qaeda in a pact that allows the terrorist group to use Iranian soil as a transit point for moving money, arms and fighters to its bases in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The Treasury Department outlined on Thursday what it said was an extensive fund-raising operation that uses Iran-based operatives and draws from donors in oil-rich Persian Gulf countries such as Kuwait and Qatar. The Treasury said it had sanctioned six al Qaeda members for allegedly overseeing this network.

The U.S. has long been concerned about alleged .....

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Maloom Nist chi to kaleye U.S. military migzare ke keeps bsing with such reports...its like..OMG....Now..I-ranians r in cahoots with Al Keyda...?..hotdamn...jesus christ..

If they want to stay around in Iraq or Afghanistan...deege een koso shera cherA..?...remember these idiots couldn't take care of aTaleban and /or ghadafi like we thought they could...a corrupt..Mafia like.. Merceneries army.....for a better world gotta dismantle this piece of crap...how.? damn if I know..

Feb 22, 2005
I dont know if they do or not. It is really hard to tell. One thing is certain, Iranian government would do anything to stay in power.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo bey right you are..
let me see if I can add an angle...
US Admin has known this for a long time......the problem has been the admin must only say things they can support with solid evidence (which I am sure they can) but more importantly A USA admin must make acquisitions when they are ready to actualy do something about it!! I am not sure what the problem is - could be the idiot Obama who does not work for USA, or his incompetent S.of State Hillary - I won't be surprised if some idiot in the Admin suggested doing this as yet another propaganda gesture/action (the only thing Obama and his tean knows how to do) as part of the "Stick & Carrot" policy towards IR.....which is stick-less and IR knows that. Don't take me wrong - USA has sticks - but Obama does not permission from Europe to use them!! and IR knows that.

BTW - one of the more interesting scenes we saw here in USA - was Hillary and George Bush watching Womens WC final together (or was it something else?) I think my boy George was giving her some insights!! I wonder if Bill was there too....He went to S.Africa in the last WC - maybe he has been banned from watching anything with women in shorts!!!

Last edited:

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Amoo bey right you are..
let me see if I can add an angle...
US Adnib has known this for a long time......the problem has been the admin must only say things they can support with solid evidence (which I am sure they can) but more importantly they must nake such aquisitions when they are ready to actualy do something about it!! I am not sure which is the case with the idiot Obama and his icompetant Hillary - but I won't be surprised if some idiot in the Admin suggested doing this as part of the "Stick & Carrot" policy.....which is stickless and IR knows that. Don't take me wrong - there are sticks - but there are no permissions from Europe to use them!! that is what IR knows.

BTW - one of the more interesting scenes we saw here in USA - was Hillary and George Bush watching Womens WC final together (or was it something else?) I think my boy George was giving her insights!! I wonder if Bill was there too....He went to S.Africa in the last WC - maybe he has been banned from watching anything with women in shorts!!!
Agha Masoud,

You really need to run your posts through the spell checker and a grammar editor too!

What the hell is an Adnib (I am guessing it was meant to be Admin, but your hand was on the wrong place on the keyboard)

Also, Acquisition = buy - Exactly what is the Adnib buying in this case when they are naking acquisitions? Or maybe you meant accusations?

What is icompetent? Is that a new productivity tool from Apple that makes you competent?

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
usa's foreign policies are written by israel , they dont have their own govt in usa yet. many american ppl are too dumb to see that and the rest are too greedy , timid and chicken to give up life of slavery.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
I-ranian military... after years of spending billions and billions of Iranians money to buy toys that they can't, and won't even use. The moment shit hits the fan, all these ANTI MISSILE ww2 pieces of shit they piled up will be useless. So now they resort to killing separatists in ''IRAQ'', dealing with Al-qaeda, import export of alcohol, and other ''illegal goods'', and oh!! imaginary destruction of a US drone!!

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Khorous jaan -
I am sorry Ostad......as you can see - I don't even proof read...... I did make a quick stab at it - and realized how correct you are - I had to re-do the whole thing.
I will try to work on it - does ISP have a spell-checker?
also - be honest - did my wisecracks on Obama and Hillary piss you off ? I was making some serious points otherwise - wished to have inputs from the people of your caliber... Trust me, from where I am sitting, Obama will get far far more than insults.....he may have to flee the Country wearing a chador, Bani Sadr style.... lol
anyways - I did proof-read this post but left one mistake!! lol

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I don't ..u guys know better...but this may have something to do with the current budget negotiations and the debt ceiling thing n all...I'd think U.S. military is trying to justify her huge budget anyway which she can...and now they are warning everybody that wow..the 2 evils..IRI & Al Keyda r gettibg together and stuff like that..

Now..it's known that IRI sells light weapon to anybody..Al Keyda get their AK-47 from them..but that's insignificant...it'd been something if IRI sold shoulder fired anti-aircraft weapons to Keyda..and that would have been a mess for all NATO helicopters...but they have not...they r smarter than that......and lastly ..if may say...who the f is U.S. coming around here and telling anybody..much less Iran who they should do business & whom they should not...

overall.. I think its a tacky propaganda by the worst State dept. in the history of U.S. .and fools nobody in this part of the hood.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo bey - I have three questions for you.
1- Do you think Iran would have been better off if USA had never entered into the ME in the 19/20th century?
2- Do you think Iran would have been better off if USA had not officialy entered into Iraq and Afghanistan?
3- Do you think Iran and Iranians are calling any strategical shots in the ME today?

PS - I agree with the fact that no other nation has a right to tell Iran what to do - but what if other nations are already telling Iran what to do against the best interests of USA and Iranians - is that a good enough reason for Uncle Sam to intervene?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
US Admin has known this for a long time......the problem has been the admin must only say things they can support with solid evidence (which I am sure they can)
Like the solid evidence about Saddams ties to Al Qaida? Or the solid evidence about Iraqs possesion of mass destruction weapons? Or the solid evidence about the democracy in IR Iran as richard armitage stated back in 2003?

Oh Mass...hehe

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Masoud jon...they r all complicated questions in a sense...but my simple reply would be NO to all of them..

it is though quite disturbing that looks like ( FT article below) u can buy anybody in good Ol' U.S...even some scumbag MEK can buy Rudi Juliani..I'd go shoot myself right about now if I was Juliani..that MFlowlifecheapass...now who's financing MEK..?

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/cc6d5774-b23d-11e0-9d80-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1TaJmQeLq

Iranian exiles pay US figures as advocates
By Anna Fifield in Washington, Financial Times
An Iranian exile group is spending millions of dollars in a lobbying effort to be removed from the US’s list of foreign terrorist organisations, recruiting a group of US national security luminaries to be its advocates.
Dozens of former officials across the political spectrum – from conservative John Bolton to liberal Howard Dean – have been paid tens of thousands of dollars to speak at events organised by supporters of the Mujahedin-e-Khalq, or People’s Mujahedin, in the US, the Financial Times has learnt.

Washington designated the MEK, a Marxist-Islamist group that supported the 1979 seizure of the US embassy in Tehran, as a terrorist organisation in 1997. But the group says it renounced terrorism in 2001 and has appealed to be taken off the list, which also includes al-Qaeda and Hizbollah. It fell out with Iran’s Islamic government after the 1979 revolution.
The group has also hired Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, a lobbying firm, to persuade members of Congress to support its cause and has taken out several $100,000-plus newspaper advertisements. The Department of State is due to make a ruling next month.
To help advance its cause, groups linked to the MEK have recruited more than 40 former officials to speak on their behalf. They include Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor; Jim Jones, President Barack Obama’s first national security adviser; Wesley Clark, the retired army general; and Tom Ridge, the first homeland security secretary.
One Iran analyst, Trita Parsi, has dubbed the group “Washington’s favourite terrorists”.
Lee Hamilton, a former Democratic chairman of the House foreign relations committee, and Michael Mukasey, attorney-general in the last Bush administration, both told the FT they were paid for speaking at MEK-linked events.
Mr Bolton, George W. Bush’s ambassador to the UN, said he did not see the fact he was being paid “as an issue”, while Mr Dean, the former Democratic national committee chairman, dismissed the question as a “sideshow”.
None would disclose how much they had been paid but Ed Rendell, the former Pennsylvania governor, said he received $20,000 for an 11-minute speech. “But even if I was paid $50,000, I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t believe in it,” he said.
A former US official said he was offered $30,000 and first class air fares to appear at an MEK-linked event in Europe. Several people familiar with the MEK’s offers described a sliding pay scale of $20,000 to $100,000 per speech, plus travel costs, and that four-speech packages were common. Ahmad Moein, executive director of the Iranian American Community of Northern California, one of the groups behind the lobbying effort, said the figures were “greatly exaggerated”.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
It looks like Washington is trying to make up for Al Keyda lies in Iraq...

I'd be mad as hell as a U.S. citizen if I knew people like Bolton ( well..he's a low life anyway..but still) and Tom Ridge..the redneck director of Homeland security and everybody else is being paid by MEK..and funny enough..it's gotten so Vagheeh that these white trashes openly verify the report don't seem least bit shy in admitting the money for speech or whatever....

I mean..I'd be beskan o Bala as sed Nasrollah..he's got money and ..soon enough ,hell, he'd be hiring the big shots in washington..disgusting..and LOL...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yeah thanks..

dar morede in mozoo bezaar ye chiziro behet begam. Inaa hamash saade tarin raveshe rade paa gom kardane vali in mellat too in donyaa baa saade taresham khaam mishan. To be inaa migi sepaahe US. Ok, haalaa sepaah yaa komiteye US man be in baazi baa kalamaat kaari nadaaram, vali midoonam ke age in "Sepah" US nabood, sepaahe IR ham nemibood va chon chenin ast, haraaz gaahi ye hamchin mozakhrafaati ro mindaazan too dor ke rade paa gom konan. Nazdiktarin noche haaye sepaahe US hamoon al qaida o sepaahe IR hastan.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo bey - like it o not Iran is under Euro control - hence USA is being advertised as Enemy 1. And again like it or not you get influenced by the 24-7 IR anti US propaganda. Take this MKO case as an example - USA has always considered them a terrorist organization - still does. Euros have always been flirting with MKO, be it England, France, EU, Holland,......we never said much - now that some Euro agents in America and some others (who are interested in $$) attend MKO rallies, all hell breaks loose!! Mark my words.....USA is headed towrds extreme conservatism.....no way on earth MKO will be endorsed here. MKO is the least of our worries - besides Iranians will never ever endorse MKO.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
yeh....But Masoud jon..I don't remember a U.S. who's who list in the MEK's lobbyists ..names like Juliani.et all...and then, they even brag about it..u can't say its reports fault for reporting this....r u saying there is perhaps a big disagreement on Iran/IRI with euros..?......agree with u that is most likely a some sort of a mind game played on US../ IRI... I also think that U.S. is headed toward far right...but why far right dines with MEK..? ..although it seems like right & left were both doing Lobby for MEK...Hope U.S. knows what she is doing.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Far right does not dine with MKO or IR - and if they do $%^& them. Bolton and Juliani did dine with MKO for $5-10,000.
Amoo bey if you listen to Bolton's speech at the MKO event - he was saying all the right things against IR - he was just at the wrong podium.
The true danger lies with the likes of Congressman Kennedy.....at the MKO event he was acting like a freshman cheerleader hoping to make the squad!! As you well know the Massachussets politicians have one ear in Buckingham!!

Last edited: