(U) Turning Japanese Economics ... .QE Brothel's Nipponese Branch?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Disclaimer : U-Turn is not necessarily a bad thing..You know.!

Forgive my ignorance on neo- economics , but if your stock market goes up 50% in 6 months without any major invention or a new frontier markets as in coming of Global markets via internet…then you are one of those that couldn’t resist the smell of QE and btw..that has not equaled to a Queen Elizabeth or of the sorts in a long time..You have decided to print money and like Uncle Sam’s terminology for it…right?
Or , me just no comprehende the new order of the world economics or just too old to come into grasp of these Nuevo , brave and dynamic markets , Quantitative Easing is just a simpleton leap at these complex “ Models” for an old “khore” such as myself?

Ye, perrroly… but far from me attempting to bring in the dearest IRI into this discussion of Q8 economics and the roam of big boys markets…still, If Mr. Abe is the new whiz kid of economics….heck u may remember that IRI’s stock market was in the 6,000 something range in that infamous summer of 2008, and then over the past 4 yrs thru some Sharia sorcery and perhaps a good measure of divine intervention, it has surged up to a figure of 50,000+ this summer , owing this to a large part to the I-ranian investor's charging in the devaluation of Rial and making some Guesses as to the future worth..true…Still, if IRI had the best printers in the world and spoke the right language , hired a more skilled image consultant…lot of if’s … but, Should they not be considered an ingénue or there abouts at least..? I mean they’ve been a QE fan long before anyone cared to boast about her….Amoo Mahdi, et all… where are you..?.. all ju guys..please enlighten me.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Disclaimer : U-Turn is not necessarily a bad thing..You know.!

Forgive my ignorance on neo- economics , but if your stock market goes up 50% in 6 months without any major invention or a new frontier markets as in coming of Global markets via internet…then you are one of those that couldn’t resist the smell of QE and btw..that has not equaled to a Queen Elizabeth or of the sorts in a long time..You have decided to print money and like Uncle Sam’s terminology for it…right?
Or , me just no comprehende the new order of the world economics or just too old to come into grasp of these Nuevo , brave and dynamic markets , Quantitative Easing is just a simpleton leap at these complex “ Models” for an old “khore” such as myself?

Ye, perrroly… but far from me attempting to bring in the dearest IRI into this discussion of Q8 economics and the roam of big boys markets…still, If Mr. Abe is the new whiz kid of economics….heck u may remember that IRI’s stock market was in the 6,000 something range in that infamous summer of 2008, and then over the past 4 yrs thru some Sharia sorcery and perhaps a good measure of divine intervention, it has surged up to a figure of 50,000+ this summer , owing this to a large part to the I-ranian investor's charging in the devaluation of Rial and making some Guesses as to the future worth..true…Still, if IRI had the best printers in the world and spoke the right language , hired a more skilled image consultant…lot of if’s … but, Should they not be considered an ingénue or there abouts at least..? I mean they’ve been a QE fan long before anyone cared to boast about her….Amoo Mahdi, et all… where are you..?.. all ju guys..please enlighten me.
What?

You start by saying you're ignorant about economics and then you go on to make comments about the economy? It's like my saying I'm not a surgeon before I go ahead and slice your head open to do a brain surgery.

What Abe is doing in Japan is the best thing that has happened over there in decades..

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
What?

You start by saying you're ignorant about economics and then you go on to make comments about the economy? It's like my saying I'm not a surgeon before I go ahead and slice your head open to do a brain surgery.

What Abe is doing in Japan is the best thing that has happened over there in decades..
Well..I's saying or trying to say...maybe my understanding of Abe is faulty due to me not being an economist and thus, I's hoping somebody would explain what he did or in the process of doing with Japanese economy.

btw- Do u think part of the Japanese stock market surge is due to the possible signing of a free trade agreement with U.S.?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Also..you may say...Japan benefited from Global economy while they themselves did not fully open their markets ..true..

But..i'm saying, Japan did great bcuz they made great stuff at a better price...and my point would be that this "global economy " can do a lot of bad to the local or national economy of a given country if they let everybody in just so that the proverbial customer is getting the best price.