Group E: Feyenoord, Atlético Madrid, Lazio, Celtic

Group F: PSG, Borussia Dortmund, Milan, Newcastle

Group G: Manchester City, RB Leipzig, Crevna Zvezda, Young Boys

Group H: Barcelona, Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Royal Antwerp

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Going to take the fiance on Saturday to the Bayern Galatasary game with my friends today. Looks like It will finish 2-1 good game respect to Galatasary they are giving Bayern a game.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Just watching Liverpool Vs Toulouse (one of Chinaski's 30 football teams if I remember rightly) and Toulouse is playing so much better

Apart from Man Cit (+ Arsenal for the moment) , the relative strength of English teams in Europe is much narrower than it was a few years ago

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Just watching Liverpool Vs Toulouse (one of Chinaski's 30 football teams if I remember rightly) and Toulouse is playing so much better

Apart from Man Cit (+ Arsenal for the moment) , the relative strength of English teams in Europe is much narrower than it was a few years ago
Pls report on denied 98th min goal.

Personally think LPOOL has highest spirit of PL and warming up to Salah myself. I see them go neck to neck w city. Europe haven't paid much attention.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Good results for Bayern and City . They are both in the drivers seat but let me warn City fans. We were in the same position a few years ago we tied Liverpool in Enfield and we thought that we had it. Then Liverpool won at Ali Anz so nothing is final. Real Madrid is capable of beating Man City in their home. I don’t know about Arsenal.

As badly as Bayern has been playing in the Bundesliga, they seem to turn in the light switch, on CL. Actually, Arsenal struck first. Then Bayern was up 211 but I think play g defensively was still the right tactic by Thomas Thcuel.

of course ideally you want to get the three points on the road but you don’t want to do something where you can see too late goals, and walk away with zero points.
Arsenal and Real Madrid not only need to score two goals away and hold Bayern and City scoreless, in their home. That might be too much to ask even for Madrid.
Nothing is final we still have 90 minutes to play hut looks like we are headed for a rematch Pep Guardiola Derby, in the Semi-Finals. .
Speaking of I didn’t know the brother was interested in joining the Catalonian national team but the reason why he picked Spain is because he wanted to win a World Cup and go to one. He knows Catalonia would never qualify so he picked 🇪🇸. You can choose , Catalonia or 🇪🇸

Attachments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Good results for Bayern and City . They are both in the drivers seat but let me warn City fans. We were in the same position a few years ago we tied Liverpool in Enfield and we thought that we had it. Then Liverpool won at Ali Anz so nothing is final. Real Madrid is capable of beating Man City in their home. I don’t know about Arsenal.

As badly as Bayern has been playing in the Bundesliga, they seem to turn in the light switch, on CL. Actually, Arsenal struck first. Then Bayern was up 211 but I think play g defensively was still the right tactic by Thomas Thcuel.

of course ideally you want to get the three points on the road but you don’t want to do something where you can see too late goals, and walk away with zero points.
Arsenal and Real Madrid not only need to score two goals away and hold Bayern and City scoreless, in their home. That might be too much to ask even for Madrid.
Now I would give Real Madrid about a solid 20-25% CHANCE of advancing because they have the talent to overcome.
I give Arsenal about HALF. Before the game started in North London, I said Arsenal had a slight 51% TO 49% HCANCE considering Bayern lost 5-10 last Bundelsiga matches and have been playing like as$
Now that Bayern got the tie in Emirates and Arsenal have to travel to Ali Anz, I say Arsenal have about a 10% chance to advance.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Here we go again, ROUND III

#MiASANMIA vs #HALAMADRID Tale of the tape
Overall record
Hala Madrid 12 W 3 Draws 11
MIA SAN MIA 11-3-12
I am fair Number of Champion's league, including European Championships

#1 and #2 Real Madrid and Bayern Munich combined 20 Real Madrid 14 Bayern Munich 6

Last time 2-2 (Aggregate Real Madrid advances 3-2) back when the re was an Aggregate rule.

I am hoping this time for fair officiating and may the best team win. Although Bayern is struggling this year in the Bundesliga

they are still in the Semi Finals of the Champion's League and very formidable with Mr. Harry Kane.

In the name of good sports may the best team win this is the dream match up we all wanted and its here.

In other news Paris San Germain are playing against that other German team we just call, the bumblebees.

If Bayern are going to get Real Madrid they better do it this year before that man they call Kylian Mbappé come next year.

Kane-Musiala, Muller, Kimmich, Manu Nuuer vs Rodrygo, Vinni jr, Kroos, Bellingham Modric Andriy Oleksiyovich Lunin

#That's Elite Football.
I love this picture so much, the two most ICONIC BRANDS and two best clubs IN EUROPE.
MIA SAN MIA S HALA MADRID.jpg

Last edited: