UEFA Cup (R)

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Anybody following this? Zenith from Russia is kicking major butt against Bayern Munich, It is 4-0 with the game almost over!!!

They drew in the first leg 1-1 in Munich!!

Fiorentina vs. Rangers to follow shortly.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Bloody hell, how good are Zenit? Amazing.
They seem to be getting better as they go. They barely got out of the group stage as the 3rd team in their group behind Nurnberg and Everton (having only lost to Everton - 2 ties and 1 win). Then they beat Villareal and Marseille both on away goals rule(2-2 and 3-3), followed by a 4-2 and 5-1 troucing of the 2 Bayerns (beating Leverkusen in Germany 4-1)!!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I have watched Zenit a few times the last few years and they have impressed me every time.
For those who haven't watched them, they are a very good side.

Their top scorer is Pogrebniak who got a yellow card today and so unfortunately he will miss the final. I hope they win this Cup because they were/are the best team in it.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow,sweeet! :) gotta love UEFA Cup for its balance of top clashes bn teams from diff countries.

Getafe's curse finally got them(Bayern)!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
the uefa cup final is in manchester.

isnt it funny how the two english teams are going all the way to moscow to play CL final there, and the team from russia is coming to england LOL

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
If you get Fox Soccer Channel, both UEFA games are being shown today. Fiorentina at 5:00 and Bayern at 8:00 PM US pacific time.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
the uefa cup final is in manchester.

isnt it funny how the two english teams are going all the way to moscow to play CL final there, and the team from russia is coming to england LOL
Good one :)
Here's another! We don't even know if we are going to have an English FA Cup winner, yet there will be an English CL winner!
hehehe, those were good ones!!!!:) very ironic indeed!!lol

a_m

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2004
boston
wow,sweeet! :) gotta love UEFA Cup for its balance of top clashes bn teams from diff countries.

Getafe's curse finally got them(Bayern)!

byaern should be really happy they made it this far, getafe really deserved to make it into the the next round.....