[UK Members] Orange VS. Vodafone

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
So I've been with T-mobile for over 5 years now and I have always been pleased with their customer service and their renewal offer but it seems there is something wrong with them this time.

I'm currently on their Flex50 for £35 month which gives me around 1000 mins and 200 txt which is fair enough but for their renewal their offer is £45 for the same package and I have to pay £100 for the Nokia N95... TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

So I'm looking to go with either Orange or Vodafone, as I have past experience with them but that's ages ago.

Orange offers me 800 mins, 100 txt and unlimited landline calls for £35 a month (N95 would cost £90) and Vodafone offers 750 mins, 250 txt and unlimited landline for £40 months with free N95.

considering that both are on 18 mnts contarct and i save £5/month on orange at the end of the day both contracts will end up to be the same price...however I get 50 mins more on orange but on vodafone i get, vodafone passport which is very very convenient as i do alot of traveling in Europe.

any thoughts?