Ulsan Mansu Stadium.. Korea- Iran game...

Oct 18, 2002
Southern California
"The stadium was built from 18 December 1998 to 28 April 2001 and its total cost was 151.4 billion won (US$116.5 million)."

After reading this I remembered the 3 billion dollars that was stolen a couple of years ago through fradulant bank transactions. Remember that one?

Simple math tells me we could have built 25.7 stadiums just like this one with that one item!

When you think about it this way, you start to understand the extent of the disaster that has happened in our country. It hits you right between your eyes!

میتونین راجع به این موضوع صحبت کنید ولی البته خیلی کشش ندین !

Last edited:

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I see that their facilities are pretty much like those in Iran.
:looti:
Almost like ours!!!

"The stadium was built from 18 December 1998 to 28 April 2001 and its total cost was 151.4 billion won (US$116.5 million)."

After reading this I remembered the 3 billion dollars that was stolen a couple of yers ago through fradulant bank transactions. Remember that one?

Simple math tells me we could have built 25.7 stadiums just like this one with that one item!

When you think about it this way, you start to understand the extent of the disaster that has happened in our country. It hits you right between your eyes!

میتونین راجع به این موضوع صحبت کنید ولی البته خیلی کشش ندین !

It is SAD isn't it?? :(