unbelievable....

May 21, 2003
Look at the headline of Alborz Varzeshi (Chaaleh meidoon varzeshi) http://www.alborzsport.net/

ایران برد داداش افشین مُرد

This is in reference to Afshin Peyrovani's brother passing away. Why would you make that a headline in a sarcastic tone?

and the next line follows in BIGGER TEXT:

اُزبک برو به خانه ات

I haven't been to Iran for 6 years, but I swear this nation has become as pathetic as it could ever be. Or maybe the worst is yet to come?

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
az ye mosht hammal che entezaar daarim?

(with all due respect to working hammals of course)

how old was afshin's brother?

we should make a tasliat thread for him...he was a tm player after all...

btw, ozbak's home is Iran...only a few decades ago they took that from us...thanks to incompetant hammals like the one who wrote the headline!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hassan agha jan, The first headline is a disgrace but I think the second one is just an answer to the Uzbakis who had a banner of "Iran go home" prior to the game.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Sly jaan, since you are the king of the ISP I think You should send some sort of tasliat to Afshin and his family by making us a thread...

I thought may be hassan agha would do it yesterday since he was the one who brought this in our attention...
it is up to you guys ...but I thought it would be nice. specially since the paper was so insensitive about it...

if you dont feel like doing it may be we shoud ask EBOO to do it lol ;)

heh sorry i had to crack that one...
heh ....

(I know its not the time for joke but i couldnt help it since as u remember he was a very big "fan" of Peyrovani...)!