US Complains As Russia Bombs its Terrorists

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The Kh-29L air-to-surface missile used by Russian planes against ISIL in Syria is a weapon that strikes targets with a precision less than two meters, give or take.

LATAKIA (Sputnik) — The Russian air group in Syria is using a Kh-29L air-to-surface missile to conduct airstrikes against the Islamic State militants, the Russian military said Sunday.
"A Kh-29L surface-to-air missile is equipped with a semi-active laser guidance system. When the launch is conducted, a pilot illuminates a target with a laser sight. At the same time an aircraft can continue the flight," Aerospace Forces spokesman Col. Igor Klimov said.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

The combat aircraft can deliver airstrikes with ultimate precision, averting wrong hits. The Russian Defense Ministry has published a video of Su-34 airstrikes against ISIL targets in Syria.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The use of Russian Su-34 Fullback multirole fighters allows aviation to carry out strikes against Islamic State facilities throughout Syria with the utmost preciseness, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Gen.-Maj. Igor Konashenkov said Friday.
“Russian Su-34s have carried out precision strikes at targets from an altitude of more than 5,000 meters [16,400 feet]. The on-board target navigation systems of these aircraft can allow for the strike of ground targets with absolute preciseness,” Konashenkov said.

“A system of engineering, technical, and other support has been created at the Hmaimim Airbase. Dozens of facilities for the field infrastructure were set up quickly, including refueling points, warehouses, field kitchens, and a bakery,” Russian Air Force spokesman Col. Igor Klimov told journalists.

He added that there are also “10 refueling aircraft used to refuel planes and helicopters.”

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Russian aviation launched a strike against an Islamic State training center near the city of al-Tabqa in Syria's Raqqa destroying the center's infrastructure, Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said Sunday.

"Su-34 bombers attacked the ISIL special training camp and munition depot with KAB-500 aviation bombs near Al-Tabqa, Ar-Raqqah province. As a result of explosion of the munition depot, the terrorist training camp was completely destroyed," Konashenkov told reporters.

Russian aerospace forces planes have conducted airstrikes on 8 facilities of the Islamic State near the city of Jisr ash-Shugur in Syria's Idlib province destroying 3 ammunition depots.

"Su-24M and Su-34 bombers hit 8 ISIS facilities near Jisr al-Shugur, Idlib province," Konashenkov said. "The pilots engaged 3 munition, POL and armament depots of the illegal armed groups. KAB-500 aviation bombs detonated the munition and armament."

"Using BETAB-500 concrete-piercing bombs, the jets destroyed 4 command posts of the ISIS armed groups. The facilities with terrorists are completely destroyed," the spokesman added. "As a result of the strikes, facilities with terrorists, munition and POL depots have been destroyed, 5 armored vehicles have been disabled."

"Twenty flights of Su-34, Su-24m and Su-25 were carried out in the past 24 hours. Airstrikes have been launched on 10 targets of IS armed groups," Konashenkov said.

According to the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, the airstrikes carried out by the Russian jets disrupted ISIL control system and its logistics and caused significant damage to the infrastructure used for planning terrorist acts on the territory of Syria and Iraq.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Target: ISIS command post near Jisr al shugur

[video=youtube;y1u3hKNdh5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=54&v=y1u3hKNdh5A[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Target: terrorist training camp,hideouts and explosive device manufacturing in Idlib province

[video=youtube;9dUfv_pi6Es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dUfv_pi6Es[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Target: munition and armament in depot located near Jisr al-Shugur

[video=youtube;1yyg1L7iXNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yyg1L7iXNU[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
خلاصه اینکه روسا دارن تمام زحمات آمریکایی ها رو هدر میدن. هرچی اونا تو این ۵ سال بهشون اسلحه دادن, هرچی واسشون دستگاه های مخابراتی و انبار مهمات درست کردن, تمام زحمات امریکا برای سفت کردن زیر پای اینها رو روسا دارن در عرض چند روز به گا میدن.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The jets performed three strikes against command post and munition depot near the Maarrat al-Nu'man

[video=youtube;vW47NZDn7IA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW47NZDn7IA[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

Meaning: We wont give up our terrorists. We will double the fundings for our terrorists, and will find other ways to support them against the Russians. We will increase our efforts to train our "moderate" terrorists in neighbouring countries and will try our best to equip them with surface to air misiles to counter the russian air raids on them.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well according to latest news, Iraqi PM Abadi has just sent a request to Russia to launch air strikes on ISIS positions in Iraq aswell. According to internationl law, Russia now would have the right to attack ISIS in Iraq aswell.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Stephen Lendman
4th Oct 2015

Putin Irresponsibly Bashed for Doing the Right Thing: The entire #free #world wants terrorism defeated. Russia leads the effort to confront it head-on, a righteous undertaking despite the risks.

Putin’s initiative deserves universal praise. Contrary to US propaganda, it’s already making a difference. More on this below.

Administration and Pentagon officials claiming it’ll strengthen ISIS, prolong war, and increase human suffering is pure rubbish - willful misinformation and Big Lies.

On October 3, Tass said Russian aircraft conducted over 60 sorties so far, bombing 50 ISIS targets, causing consternation in its ranks. National Defence Control Centre Col. General Andrey Kartapolov said “aircraft have been taking off from the Hmeimim air base (night and day), targeting the whole of Syria.”

“In the past three days we have managed to disrupt the terrorists’ infrastructure and to substantially degrade their combat capabilities. Intelligence reports say that militants are leaving the areas under their control.”

“A bunker-busting BETAB-500 air bomb dropped from a Sukhoi Su-34 bomber near Raqqa has eliminated the command post of one of the terror groups, together with an underground storage facility for explosives and munitions.”

A powerful precision electro-optical TV-guided KAB-500 air bomb was used against an ISIS location near Maarrat al-Numan, destroying its facilities, weapons, ammunition, fuel and equipment.

Photographic evidence showed major damage and destruction of ISIS targets struck. Drones maintain round-the-clock surveillance of their activities.

Chosen targets are “promptly engaged, regardless of” atmospheric conditions, Kartapolov explained.

“There is panic and desertion among (ISIS) ranks. Nearly 600 mercenaries have abandoned their positions and are making attempts to get out to Europe.”

Lebanon-based Arab satellite television Al Mayadeen reported ISIS forces evacuating areas around their stronghold Raqqa location. Unknown numbers pulled out.

After Russia’s campaign began, Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said ISIS and other terrorist groups are being targeted. “These organizations are well known and the targets are chosen in coordination with the armed forces of Syria.”

US media feature willful Pentagon misinformation and Big Lies, including Air Force General Robert Otto claiming Russia is using “dumb bombs,” not laser-guided precision weapons, accusing Moscow irresponsibly of indiscriminate bombing - polar opposite truth.

Claims about Russian air strikes killing civilians are willfully falsified. Targets are carefully chosen to avoid them - unlike how America operates.

Deliberately targeting an Afghan hospital last week, killing and injuring doctors, other medical staff and patients is the latest US atrocity. Calling a willful war crime collateral damage compounds it.

Washington won’t cooperate with Russia in a real war on terrorism for obvious reasons. Waging it undermines its objective, using ISIS and other takfiri terrorist to achieve its strategic aims.

US imperialism turns nations to rubble, set parts of the world ablaze, murders millions, creates enemies, spawns elements like ISIS, then used for imperial advantage.

When will world leaders stop tolerating an agenda serving US interests at the expense of others? How long will world populations put up with genocide and human misery - killing millions, creating dystopian conditions for most others?

When is enough enough? America is a global scourge, a serial killer, a neocon-infested monster, waging war on humanity, its mortal enemy - the real evil empire, vital to challenge and stop before it kills us all.

Russias war on US-supported terrorism deserves universal support.

Last edited by a moderator:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Russia is showing to their people that still they have military might and can stand against west. I was in Russia around a month ago and i have to say what a shit situation. You feel the dictatorship and ownership of everything by just few. They have to run the propaganda drum that we still got it. Deep inside, an empty drum with a country that its whole industry depends on oil and gas and nothing else. In the middle of this, Syria has to be bombarded left and right. Honestly, nothing has left of Syria. It is changed to rubble.
I hate this world we are living, the war of rich people. The war of bunch of corporate owners versus Russian thugs and Putin dictatorship machine.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
yeah yeah this is the kind of propaganda people in west are fed with but believe me less and less people are buying it. You have been there? good for you. Have you been there 15 years ago? have you been there during the soviet times? No. So let me tell you that the russian living standard during Putins reign improved dramatically. The Russian GDP in year 2000 was around 250 Billions of Dollars, today its around 2100 Bl. Dollars.
This country was asleep for a looooong time dating back to the soviet era. This guy has brought them up again. You never saw russian tourists in western countries 15 years ago but today the best hotels of greece, turkey, cyprus, italy, ...are filled with russian tourists and they are not all oligarchs. They are normal people who now have the financial ability to go and visit other countries.

Putin and Russia had a lot to make up for and russians are behind this man. Even independent observers say the guy is very popular. Around 85% of russians support him. No wonder, they know the history of their own country and they can clearly compare the times of before and after Putin and they are thankful for the positive changes under him. This is why i, by all due respect, dont read to much into your short visit of Russia.

Now we would like to talk a little bit about how Russians are destroying the US islamists if you dont mind :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
yeah yeah this is the kind of propaganda people in west are fed with but believe me less and less people are buying it. You have been there? good for you. Have you been there 15 years ago? have you been there during the soviet times? No. So let me tell you that the russian living standard during Putins reign improved dramatically. The Russian GDP in year 2000 was around 250 Billions of Dollars, today its around 2100 Bl. Dollars.
This country was asleep for a looooong time dating back to the soviet era. This guy has brought them up again. You never saw russian tourists in western countries 15 years ago but today the best hotels of greece, turkey, cyprus, italy, ...are filled with russian tourists and they are not all oligarchs. They are normal people who now have the financial ability to go and visit other countries.

Putin and Russia had a lot to make up for and russians are behind this man. Even independent observers say the guy is very popular. Around 85% of russians support him. No wonder, they know the history of their own country and they can clearly compare the times of before and after Putin and they are thankful for the positive changes under him. This is why i, by all due respect, dont read to much into your short visit of Russia.

Now we would like to talk a little bit about how Russians are destroying the US islamists if you dont mind :)
I love it when people want to argue they just throw numbers
"Around 85% of Russians support Putin" and I like the world "Around"
So 84.7% and it is round up to 85 ?
Please learn to distinguish between facts and your opinion. they are not equivalent.
Putin doesn't think about Russians, he is a MF thinking about his regime. This doesn't legitimate what USA is supporting or not. Two different topics.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Russia is showing to their people that still they have military might and can stand against west. I was in Russia around a month ago and i have to say what a shit situation. You feel the dictatorship and ownership of everything by just few. They have to run the propaganda drum that we still got it. Deep inside, an empty drum with a country that its whole industry depends on oil and gas and nothing else. In the middle of this, Syria has to be bombarded left and right. Honestly, nothing has left of Syria. It is changed to rubble.
I hate this world we are living, the war of rich people. The war of bunch of corporate owners versus Russian thugs and Putin dictatorship machine.
the problem all americans have is that see things monotone, one dimentional, and their mesure tools for democracy is USA set up, this kind of thinking removed Ghaddafi and calls Assad a dictator, Putin is very popular in Russia he is the symbol of raising the great USSR and Russian empire , they hope he gain what that koskhol Gorbachev gave it away.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
the problem all americans have is that see things monotone, one dimentional, and their mesure tools for democracy is USA set up, this kind of thinking removed Ghaddafi and calls Assad a dictator, Putin is very popular in Russia he is the symbol of raising the great USSR and Russian empire , they hope he gain what that koskhol Gorbachev gave it away.
The USA old propaganda about "fighting for freedom" is boring a message for FOX viewers and not for intelligent people [check]
Putin is not popular in Russia in fact there is not thing else in Russia but Putin and his gangs. When an entity owns everything in a country, that will bring corruption and destroys competition. Today in Russia, we have two class of people: very rich and very poor. The middle class is shrinking. These things that Putin is so popular is BS propaganda by Russian. Go to Russia and see it yourself. In fact you see more Luxury cars in Moscow than anywhere else. But that doesn't mean well-being of Russians.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I love it when people want to argue they just throw numbers
"Around 85% of Russians support Putin" and I like the world "Around"
So 84.7% and it is round up to 85 ?
Please learn to distinguish between facts and your opinion. they are not equivalent.
Putin doesn't think about Russians, he is a MF thinking about his regime. This doesn't legitimate what USA is supporting or not. Two different topics.
cheraa baaz enghdar jafang migi? I explained in short was russia looked like before Putin and you skip that part because you are fed with bullshit over decades. To az roosiyeh chi midooni aakhe? az taarikhe roosiyeh chi midooni? Mage to google nadaari? boro begard bebin oon 85% doroste yaa na. Age 86% bood bebakhsh age 84% ham bood bebakhsh. Ghaboole? I hope you realize what i am trying to make you understand. if not then let me be clear: In such discussions, man faghat hamin ghadr azat entezaar daaram. Ke beri sare yeki do darsad vaghte khodeto mano begiri.

Now back to russian bombs on US terrorists.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
cheraa baaz enghdar jafang migi? I explained in short was russia looked like before Putin and you skip that part because you are fed with bullshit over decades. To az roosiyeh chi midooni aakhe? az taarikhe roosiyeh chi midooni? Mage to google nadaari? boro begard bebin oon 85% doroste yaa na. Age 86% bood bebakhsh age 84% ham bood bebakhsh. Ghaboole? I hope you realize what i am trying to make you understand. if not then let me be clear: In such discussions, man faghat hamin ghadr azat entezaar daaram. Ke beri sare yeki do darsad vaghte khodeto mano begiri.

Now back to russian bombs on US terrorists.
Doosteh Aziz, you bring a number and now I have to go search for the source ... Bi khial shoma raast migid.