US OPEN 2008( tennis)

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where

day time is fun but nothing compared to evening session--it seems to be another world and beauty during night hours. i'm going there next Sat with some of my team-mates from our club.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
day time is fun but nothing compared to evening session--it seems to be another world and beauty during night hours. i'm going there next Sat with some of my team-mates from our club.
I think the night is overrated frankly unless you have a great match that goes into the 5th past midnight and the suits have long gone home. Unless you have good seats in the lower section of Ashe (which I refuse to pay for on the black market), I find it much better to hang out at the grandstand rather than be in the upper promenade. Just my opinion. :)

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Did someone see this guy Navarro against Gonzalez?

lol, he has a very funny serve. He tips the ball down few times, then looks to the opponent, tipps the ball down, looks to the opponent.... and all that while nearly shaking with his whole body. Whats up with that? :)

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
I think the night is overrated frankly unless you have a great match that goes into the 5th past midnight and the suits have long gone home. Unless you have good seats in the lower section of Ashe (which I refuse to pay for on the black market), I find it much better to hang out at the grandstand rather than be in the upper promenade. Just my opinion. :)
I see what you mean.

Re: shirts: i'd go w/ dark blue. it's more practical and will to be worn many times before it gets stained.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
you are asking iranians to help you with shirt color. LOL
I guess you never been to any Iranian party where it truly feels like Moharam.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
open is not the same,still people watch the game though.but imagine the time of aggasi,samprass,courier,becker,edeberg,rafter and even guys like martin,chang .that was tennis's prime and that won't happen again .