Van der Vaart agrees HSV deal

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
Is it now over for Kia? I said he should have moved before he signed the new contract becuse he needs a new challenge to keep him on his toes.... He was stagnating at hamburg.....

Intresting to note that both North London clubs are looking for a right midfielder........Tony adams is scouting for Arsenal in Germany but its most likely that spurs make an enquiry for Mehdi.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...Van+der+Vaart+agrees+HSV+deal&channel=Germany

Oct 19, 2002
7 million that's a lot of money for HSV who didn't pay 3-4 million for Gravesen before Madrid snapped him up if i'm not mistaking...

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
westwienmaskulin said:
vdv is left foot...kia right..
but maybe for paycheck reasons kia gotta leave.
wages and not seeing eye to eye with doll will result in a move away....but will it be in Germany or England?

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
kicker i think confirms that Doll says mehdi said his goodbye to the fans on saturday...its all over....below is crappy translation

Single sounds. But is it also? Fact is: The HSV takes some problems after the verpatzten season end also into the summer break. For example the problem of Mehdi Mahdavikia. Under the week the sporty guidance communicated to the 27-jaehrigen right outside like Keeper Martin Pieckenhagen now also officially that despite contract to 2007 the release was given. Mahdavikias advisor Fazeli shows up like the player so far little willing to negotiate, although coach Thomas Doll introduced the end of the public favourite Saturday unmistakably with its summary, "Mehdi has itself decently discharged".

http://www.kicker.de/content/news/a...iga=1&saison=2004/05&spieltag=34&gruppe=16083

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
I reckon he has to move on! It's all over I think for him there. I really don't think it's a bad thing really. One thing I'm worried about is that I think Kia wants to stay in Germany which is a mistake I think. Good luck to him nonetheless.

Pepsi

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2003
Århus, Denmark
Mahdavika will stay for one year, ISna has an interview, it is very interesting. Fazeli said there are no team after him because they all know he has a contract til 07 and therefor is to expensive...

So he will stay for one more year....it is good.

Nov 24, 2002
problem with kia is his contract and transfer fee as ha has contract until 07 , plus he didnt have a good season over all ...!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
I cannot believe that Rafael's stock has fallen so much during this season that he joins HSV, at best a mid-table to UEFA Cup team in a league not considered among the top three in Europe.

Great signing by HSV though.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Rafael hasn't improved for two years...instead of Camp Nou, he has to live with AOL Arena now.

As for Mehdi....it's a mistake if he stays at HSV. They are willing to let him go for free....so what's his problem?
He can hope to play a good WC and then get a good deal, but I think that's quite a mistake.
Or maybe he says to himself that resting on HSV bench for a year and getting fresh into WC is a good thing. don't really understand him..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pepsi said:
Mahdavika will stay for one year, ISna has an interview, it is very interesting. Fazeli said there are no team after him because they all know he has a contract til 07 and therefor is to expensive...

So he will stay for one more year....it is good.
He will make the worst mistake of his career if he stays in hsv, knowing hsv officials have said 100 times they dont want him. so insisting on staying till the end of his contract == he'll be a total bench warmer for next season.
and Doll and other stupid hsv officials dont even care how well he does for Iran in WCQ games.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
You never know, Doll may be fired if he can not win games. He was not successful at the end of the season.
Why should Kia leave when there is no offer. Let him collect his paycheck.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Babak G said:
Westi nobody is letting him to move for free!Are you crazy!

They are willing to sell him!

do you understand german or do I? :)

the article says "freigabe" which means "he is released" means HSV begs anyone to come and sign him means that something similar like in the kluivert case, where barca let him go for 1.5 million euros could happen or even without any sum. ;)

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
yes the fee will be nothing or very minimal...All HSV is concerned about is saving 5 millions euros in wages on kia....its over for him at hamburg but he could refuse to go as some players attempt to do, like ..Desailly at Chelsea.but then they sit out of the squad and get known to be troublesome and finish up as nothing....The right thing to do know is swallow his pride move on and become the great player he was like at first in hamburg.....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
here is what HSV sport director said at the end of the game,dige be che zabooni began we wont use u even if u stay.
bastards..:mad:

http://www.hsv.de/index.php?id=12944
Mahdavikia on his way?
HSV is hoping for a transfer fee for Alex Meier and also their Iranian winger Mehdi Mahdavikia, who was HSV’s best player in the final match of the season at home to VfL Bochum (0-1). After the match the player was told that HSV think it would be better if he would find a new club: "We told him that he is an out and out winger and that we don’t include wingers in our system, which means that he would not be first choice for the first team," said Beiersdorfer.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Niloufar said:
here is what HSV sport director said at the end of the game,dige be che zabooni began we wont use u even if u stay.
bastards..:mad:

http://www.hsv.de/index.php?id=12944
Mahdavikia on his way?
HSV is hoping for a transfer fee for Alex Meier and also their Iranian winger Mehdi Mahdavikia, who was HSV’s best player in the final match of the season at home to VfL Bochum (0-1). After the match the player was told that HSV think it would be better if he would find a new club: "We told him that he is an out and out winger and that we don’t include wingers in our system, which means that he would not be first choice for the first team," said Beiersdorfer.
Damn!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I so hope he will move to another club (although hopefully a better one or at least as strong as Hamburg, not worse :rolleyes: )!

Thanks for the article Niloufar!

Nov 24, 2002
baba .. everybody say he should move Koja bereh! bayad offer dashteh basheh ya na!

who is gone pay an asian player who didnt have a great season at all 2.3 million euro! That is Money guys..!
if he was getting some thing like 1 million euro that was another story! he shouldnt sign with Hamburg last season! mistake ! Big mistake !

Jan 29, 2004
Well Kia has got a contract with HSV that pays him a truckload of money untill 2007 even if he sits on the bench. So it's not like he is gonna be actievly looking for a club himslef, LOL! Warming the bench and being the highest paid player on the team is actually cool in a naughty way if you want to take revenge :D

Besides Kia is Iranian and we all know we generally can't end a relationship in a rational manner......we like messy divorces ;)