Vancouver Iranian-Canadian pimp guilty of exploiting minors

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iranian entrepreneurial spirit takes it worse shape.

This Moron will be out in less than 10 years. it does not appear as if he actually hurt any of these girls.

I am not sure though if he can survive the prison term. He might need his own pimp in prison.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iranian entrepreneurial spirit takes it worse shape.

This Moron will be out in less than 10 years. it does not appear as if he actually hurt any of these girls.

I am not sure though if he can survive the prison term. He might need his own pimp in prison.
That is if he makes it out of prison guys. Chomo's(child molesters), rapeists or people who pimp out children are the first ones to get wacked in prison. They are hated by everyone Aryan, laEme, bloods, crips, latin kings etc you name it. Someone will want to get their rep up and they will do us a favor and take this pos out.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
He's already guaranteed 15 years of mandatory time (without parole) for 3 of his lesser charges. The bigger charges carry much longer sentences. These types of cases are always made an example out of in Canada.
Is Canada prison anything like the US where pimps, chomo's, rapo's get taken care of in prison? In the US it is a bit tricker to get to these guys because they are usually in protective custody.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
If Canada prisons are anything like the US this mother fucker will be dealt with swiftly. People like this fucker make me sick and I wish the jailed would put on some raping on him for the crimes he has committed. As Sherwin indicated here there are certain crimes that are dealt with internally and if you are a part of a prison gang and conduct such crimes you may even be killed by your own organization. Rape, and child molestation are the ones that these guys take the most serious. Just reading the article got me sick to my stomach on what he was doing to these poor souls.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If Canada prisons are anything like the US this mother fucker will be dealt with swiftly. People like this fucker make me sick and I wish the jailed would put on some raping on him for the crimes he has committed. As Sherwin indicated here there are certain crimes that are dealt with internally and if you are a part of a prison gang and conduct such crimes you may even be killed by your own organization. Rape, and child molestation are the ones that these guys take the most serious. Just reading the article got me sick to my stomach on what he was doing to these poor souls.
Good call bud I pretty much said the same thing and I asked some of our Canadian hamvatans a question about Canada's prison system but if you ever watch the popular show Lockdown, you will see that it is a challenge to get to the chomo's rapo's and POS who pimp out kids. The Aryans, la eMe, bloods, BGF, etc might be murderers ie hit men for hire with 15 murders under their belt but even they have a moral code and don't kids or put kids in that positions to be touched. There lies the problem.
I think Canada is the same thing they put these people in AD SEG, protective custody keep them away from the GP(general population) because the CO's know they are rat bait if they go in GP. You just don't f*ck with kids.

Last edited: