VERY İMPORTANT!!!please give your vote as a persian gulf

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
رای گیری اعراب برای تغییر نام خلیج فارس

رای***گیری اعراب برای تغییر نام خلیج فارس
به تازگی اعراب یک نظرسنجی برای تغییر نام خلیج فارس با نام مجعول خلیج ع ر ب ی و پیشنهاد آن به گوگل راه***اندازی کرده***اند.
به لینک زیر بروید و در این رای***گیری شرکت کنید و به خلیج فارس رای دهید:
http://www.persianorarabiangulf.com/

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
^İNDİANA JONES^;799395 said:
رای گیری اعراب برای تغییر نام خلیج فارس

رای***گیری اعراب برای تغییر نام خلیج فارس
به تازگی اعراب یک نظرسنجی برای تغییر نام خلیج فارس با نام مجعول خلیج ع ر ب ی و پیشنهاد آن به گوگل راه***اندازی کرده***اند.
به لینک زیر بروید و در این رای***گیری شرکت کنید و به خلیج فارس رای دهید:
http://www.persianorarabiangulf.com/
Don't bother IJ jaan. Persian Gulf name is not up for vote and and a worthless internet vote like this has no effect on Google's decision. This site is registered by Homam Alghorani in Malaysia and , if he wishes, Mr. Alghorani can login to HIS account and change HIS voting database the way HE likes it. No one would believe this.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
^İNDİANA JONES^;799607 said:
we don t lose anything if we vote for it.we need to show up our selves as a iranian at this platform.if you think it is unnecessary then don t vote it.it is simple.
IJ Jaan,

Do not take it personally!

Just for you, I am going to vote and make the man popular! :)

After all, an Arab who is willing to put such a thing to vote, even out of greed, is much better than a fanatic Arab who does not even want to consider and read about historical facts.

Chak! :looti:

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
yeah .. the smart basterd who designed this website, is probably neither arab nor iranian, he is laughin his ass off, and enjoyin the money off our blind prejudice and naiveness. this is the second time this link is posted in this forum, and i've got it several times on my email .. on the other hand some of our brightest people are in prison, under sever conditions, and we ignore their news .....

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
yeah .. the smart basterd who designed this website, is probably neither arab nor iranian, he is laughin his ass off, and enjoyin the money off our blind prejudice and naiveness. this is the second time this link is posted in this forum, and i've got it several times on my email .. on the other hand some of our brightest people are in prison, under sever conditions, and we ignore their news .....

then we have to leave it and watch that arabs gaining the poll??!!