Very informative and interesting videos on Iran's nuclear deal

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
If you were ever curious why the negotiations lasted so long and what they were talking about then you might find this interview with Zarif interesting and informative:

[video=youtube;jsPddy_VsHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsPddy_VsHw[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I sincerely am tired of this nagging on and about what IRI achieved or failed to achieve with this silly deal. Denote how this matter has been turned to a confusing, shallow and meaningless subject.

IRI did not achieve a simple crap out of this, simply nothing!

IRI has agreed to transform its deeply buried plant at Fordo into a center for science research. Another uranium plant, Natanz, is to be cut back rather than shut down. Some 5,000 centrifuges for enriching uranium will remain spinning there, about half the current number. IRI has also agreed to limit enrichment to 3.7 percent and to cap its stockpile of low-enriched uranium at 300 kilograms, or 660 pounds, for 15 years, which is considered insufficient for a bomb rush.

To me, the best part of this agreement still is how those whom were involved managed to avoid forcing more misery on people of Iran in terms of isolation/sanctions and maybe the important part how to avoiding a war, a bloody new war with absolutely unimaginable consequences for the Iranian people, the region and the rest of the world!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't know how big of win or how big of a loss this will be khamenie. (It will be likely neither).

That's because we don't know what the IAEA report on PMD will entail (It will be likely gray. that is it won't give Iran stamp of approval or a red a mark)

We don't know if the U.S (This Administration next) will simply label the sanctions "Terrorism" related and impose it back on iran and so forth.

Assuming Iran gets significant Sanctions Relief. This is pretty good Deal For Iran. because Iran Gets to maintain its capacity (though limited) to enrich uranium.
and thus not abandoning that engineering know-how. But Also pretty much exit the isolation that it has been in nearly since then second year of AhmadiNejad Administration.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
All scenarios precisely planned and executed to expand the life of IR, getting them back on international stages step by step, get them on boat and away from Russia to close the islamic circle around them. They have already showed the IR candies like offering supply lines of iranian gas to europe to replace the russian gas. Iranian people are absolutely out of this, the result of this theater wont affect iranian people one bit. Americans are just trying to reinstall IR into international community but not in a hurry, they give them a bit and require some other stuff in return this is why you guys are still left in the dark about whats really happening.

This A-Bomb thing is a trap, a decoy, its kind of a donbaale nokhod siaah ferestaadan. Its like you to organize a big car crash near a bank to divert peoples attention of the bank robbers to make them leave the bank unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
The interview with Salehi is also interesting:

1. I really like the interviewer's style of interviewing. I have to say he is the most professional interviewer I've seen in the Iranian TV for a long time. He is both very polite but also doesn't shy away from asking hard questions and putting his guests on the spot.

2. It's kind of interesting and funny listening to Salehi trying to both show pride in Iran's achievements in the nuclear field but at the same time trying to convey to the critics that continuing at the current course vs agreeing to the limitations from negotiations is not going to make that much difference in Iran's limited capabilities.

[video=youtube;OSICbOZ1RHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSICbOZ1RHw[/video]

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes what I have noticed about Salehi is that He is way too straight forward for an Iranian politician.

He clearly admits places where Iran has accepted limitations. and has reasonable explanations for situations where these limitations are not as important as they appear to be.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
All scenarios precisely planned and executed to expand the life of IR, getting them back on international stages step by step, get them on boat and away from Russia to close the islamic circle around them. They have already showed the IR candies like offering supply lines of iranian gas to europe to replace the russian gas. Iranian people are absolutely out of this, the result of this theater wont affect iranian people one bit. Americans are just trying to reinstall IR into international community but not in a hurry, they give them a bit and require some other stuff in return this is why you guys are still left in the dark about whats really happening.

This A-Bomb thing is a trap, a decoy, its kind of a donbaale nokhod siaah ferestaadan. Its like you to organize a big car crash near a bank to divert peoples attention of the bank robbers to make them leave the bank unnoticed.
Can you please be a bit more specific as who you think "they" are who are planning and executing these plans? Thanks