Video: Ali Karimi wore his Perspolis-Jersey under the Steel Azin

yavar

Ball Boy
Sep 6, 2006
He really is, He showed it today.
He was doing everything for Estil Azin today, Great Job Mr Karimi

Oct 18, 2002
Ey Kaash 1/2 ini ke baraye Perspolis Gheyrat neshoon mide baraye team Melli neshoon midad!

in beshar divunahs

Tell me which player ever made such an action. He earns his money at steel and makes such a disrespectful action towards his own team

Well, I guess in Iran rules and morals differs

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
in beshar divunahs

Tell me which player ever made such an action. He earns his money at steel and makes such a disrespectful action towards his own team

I've never seen anything like it...but this guy is Perspolisi through and through

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
this new perspolis goalkeeper sucks .... I don't know why they put him in the net for important games... mardtike mese mast mimoone ... kheili ham hamchin slow motion bid !

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
in beshar divunahs

Hameh chizeh Iran khar too khareh. Khak too sareh Esteel Azin konan. Any other club would have punished him badly for being such a joke (extremely talented player though)

Aug 26, 2005
Personally, I say way to go. As if these clubs deserve any loyalty. I doubt he cares about Perspolis the club...moreso Perspolis the fans.

M

mojtaba

Hi Guys, I have been reading on ISP for a long time, but just posting for the first time. About the topic, I see Estil Azin as an extension of Perspolis, their owner is perspolisi, their coach is perspolisi, and I don't think anyone in Estil Azin got this as a disrespect toward Estil Azin. I may be wrong, but this could be used to bring more PP fan support to estil azin. Not to indicate that Karimi did it for that reason, but maybe EA club is ok with what he did for that reason.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Are you f****g KIDDING ME??!!! Is this what you call having GHEYRAT??! WOW!!

If anything, this is extremely 100% unprofessional. This is not what we call "gheyrat", it is just being a total JERK towards your team mates who you are playing, training and being with every frigging day. Not to mention your current club and fans who have put a lot of faith in you just to see you have the opposite sides team in the VERY match against them.

I mean, this is the biggest shit I have seen in a long time. If this would happen any european league anyone would KNOW what a stupid, bad and ugly showing this is. But since its Mr. Karimi, the heroe of many people in Iran, then it is now all of a sudden called GHEYRAT.

I mean, come on, just imagine tomorrow Kaka taking off his shirt to show a MILAN shirt and that his heart still really is with Milan, right at the end of the very frigging MATCH against them while he is on Madrids side.

Yeah Im sure all you Madrid fans here would say he is a very GHEYRATI and cool guy. LOL !!

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Are you f****g KIDDING ME??!!! Is this what you call having GHEYRAT??! WOW!!

If anything, this is extremely 100% unprofessional. This is not what we call "gheyrat", it is just being a total JERK towards your team mates who you are playing, training and being with every frigging day. Not to mention your current club and fans who have put a lot of faith in you just to see you have the opposite sides team in the VERY match against them.

I mean, this is the biggest shit I have seen in a long time. If this would happen any european league anyone would KNOW what a stupid, bad and ugly showing this is. But since its Mr. Karimi, the heroe of many people in Iran, then it is now all of a sudden called GHEYRAT.

I mean, come on, just imagine tomorrow Kaka taking off his shirt to show a MILAN shirt and that his heart still really is with Milan, right at the end of the very frigging MATCH against them while he is on Madrids side.

Yeah Im sure all you Madrid fans here would say he is a very GHEYRATI and cool guy. LOL !!

1. What if Karimi had already talked to his teammates and had told them what he is going to do , and they were cool with it?? would that be ok with you then?

2. What if Kaka is forced out of his team by the Government, would he react or would he just go about his footballing career like a nice sheep..

3. I didn't like what Karimi did, I loved it.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
1. What if Karimi had already talked to his teammates and had told them what he is going to do , and they were cool with it?? would that be ok with you then?

2. What if Kaka is forced out of his team by the Government, would he react or would he just go about his footballing career like a nice sheep..

3. I didn't like what Karimi did, I loved it.
What if Aliens would come after the match and invade the pitch??

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
anyone who has spent with Karimi more than 5 minutes and knows him apart of him being a football player, will tell you that there's no one in Iranian football more of a man than he is. You should ask some younger and less succesful Iranian players and how he always looked out for them. If you still don't believe it, then ask yourself why there's not a single Iranian player, except for Daei, who ever had beef with Karimi.

And if all of that is still not enough, please try to get a copy of South Korea-Iran and see who the man is.

As far as this is concerned

a) WTF is esteel azin? Is this even a club? Do they actually have fans?
b) Whatever Karimi wants to do, for the reasons above, it's more than just alright.

Jul 28, 2007
anyone who has spent with Karimi more than 5 minutes and knows him apart of him being a football player, will tell you that there's no one in Iranian football more of a man than he is. You should ask some younger and less succesful Iranian players and how he always looked out for them. If you still don't believe it, then ask yourself why there's not a single Iranian player, except for Daei, who ever had beef with Karimi.

And if all of that is still not enough, please try to get a copy of South Korea-Iran and see who the man is.

b) Whatever Karimi wants to do, for the reasons above, it's more than just alright.
Exactly Mahdi joon. I met with Ali many times in Dubai. He's a living ledgend and he's got balls and speaks his mind regardless.
yek mooye gandidehye karimi beh tamoome heykale in hezbollahihaye football va mafia mi arzeh az shahrenoee gerefteh ta estili.

Oct 18, 2002
anyone who has spent with Karimi more than 5 minutes and knows him apart of him being a football player, will tell you that there's no one in Iranian football more of a man than he is.
2001 in Ireland, ISP correspodent (he was a medical doctor) spent time to interview some players in the hotel Burlington. Karimi refused to talk and was very arrogant to ISP members. I have to admit Daei was at that time not better.

You should ask some younger and less succesful Iranian players and how he always looked out for them. If you still don't believe it, then ask yourself why there's not a single Iranian player, except for Daei, who ever had beef with Karimi.
A young diligent ISP report flow over to Germany to interview Karimi after CL match. Karimi refused to talk to him. This shows his arrogant character. Actually Munich won that day CL match but Karimi didnt play. There was no reason to do such action. I went once to a bundesliga clash to interview Vahid and Mehdi after the match. I was worried that they will not spent time. Both invited me to spent time in the restaurant. by the way Vahid wasnt even on the bench. Even having such bad time both spent time and answered all ISP questions. This shows strong personalities.

WC 2006 he refused to get into the match as he was benched in the first half of the last thrid match. ISP reporters can prove this. We saw when he refused to take action when Branco asked him to come in. This again shows how far he is from professionalism.

Steel Azin is the sample of Hoffenheim in Germany. You beloved Ali Parvin and his friend in Mashad is spending time and money to built a new strong IPL team. I can imagine Steel winning IPL this year.

This show your disrespect toward beloved Iran football fans who want to see designated players standing behind their team and ask players acting professionally. By the way 10 years ago Karimi was banned for a year for kicking a ref.

Karimi has totally failed as a professional player even though he has the greatest skills an Iran football player ever had.

He got an offer from Wolfsburg after he wasnt successful at bayern and play another season in Germany. That year Wolfsburg was going for the championship. Instead, he went to GulfState and lost big time. He made more money but come on a player like should refuse such dirty salary when you can play another year in Europe.

I have to thank him to have the green color out when we played our last match against Japan. This is my total respect towards him. I have to thank him that during his time in Germany he acted professionally as German media never talk bad about him.

Nevertheless he had big chances during his career to shine much more and better than where he is right now.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
For all I care, Ali Karimi is a man who has not given an ounce of bAj to anyone. You can't find a better "man" in Iranian football today than Ali Karimi. A man with principles. In fact, he can throw his TM jersey in the garbage, and I would still put his picture up the wall. Forget about all his goals and assists and his magical moves. What he did in South Korea is simply the best service one could ask for from this man. Let me just say, that if were to put him right next to Naser Hejazi, I would have a hard time picking my favorite. He is not the type, and I hope in 30 years, I can still say the same thing about him. And to my Red fans, if you didn't have the "one", well he is the one. Soltan failed it but trust me, he won't.

And to ardy: agha that avatar of yours is worth a world. Hold on to it and take good care of it.

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Lo siento, Westi, but this time I have to agree with Daei24... I dont care about that incident in the game vs Persepolis but looking at the whole picture Karimi is far from being professional for me.

If he really had balls and a will to play he would have gone sooner to Europe instead of swimming in Dubais pools.