Video: Iranian military training

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
LOL..This is a joke.

But Khoda/Force/Ahura/Matter oon rooz ro niaareh for Iran nor for the USA.
They also thought things would be so easy in Iraq. But we are in year 2008 now and Iraq is still in the most chaotic situation ever. That considering that Shias and Kurds benefited from US invasion. Anyway, I do wish these things stay as jokes, simulations etc.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
This tape is nothing but another dash of fuel for IRI's 24 hours propaganda machine (aka IRIB).
Those guys in head wrapper are NOT from Iranian Army, they are probably some sort of regional militants (Quds? Basij?) playing with their beloved toys.
When Iranian Army is conducting Simulated Combat Operation you will definitely notice it form miles away and they never do this kind of child play with turbans. During S.C.O soldiers are always fitted with full personal combat outfit, Helmet, Rifle, Back pack, Rations, Canteen, Compass, Flashlight etc.
LOOOL @ the adversary convoy (white helmets) riding in the back of dump trucks? Geeeezzzz even Mongolian army use APCs (Armored Personnel Carrier).
If I was in charge of that convoy my men would be riding in Rakhsh (Rostam's Horse) or Boragh ( meansThunder and also some body eles's horse from arabia) which I prefer and my observation group traveling 300 meters in front of us would blow that tractor away if he ignored the warning shots and didn't turn around and run for his life.
Do a Google on Boragh.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
LOL..This is a joke.

But Khoda/Force/Ahura/Matter oon rooz ro niaareh for Iran nor for the USA.
They also thought things would be so easy in Iraq. But we are in year 2008 now and Iraq is still in the most chaotic situation ever. That considering that Shias and Kurds benefited from US invasion. Anyway, I do wish these things stay as jokes, simulations etc.
nope.. it aint no joke my friend. thats the real army training & it was broadcasted on IRINN.

the only joke here is what you see! (socalled army)

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
BTW Guys: Rakhsh and Boragh are the names for primary Iranian Armed Forces Armored Personnel Carriers. Rakhsh is on Wheels & Tires and Boragh is equipped with armor protected Tracks just like a Tank.

Rakhsh

Boragh with Track protection armor removed
Just copy and paste the url, I got pix from 4 different sources and all come out as red x.