[VIDEO] Khomeini, Khamenei, Mousavi, Khatami ...

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rEdAj5uFbw"]YouTube - ‫دست بوسی آیت الله خمینی - dast boosiiii‬‎[/ame]

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
How fucked up. Some of them licked his fingernails. Oh well now the nokhbegan kiss the rahbars balls instead. We have a few tokhmbooskons right here. Not to mention Bozorg-tokhm-lisan is back posting.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
what a fucking cunt! how can he just sit there and hang his fucking hand for people to lick it? jesus...

I've kissed older people's hands before out of respect and without exception, they all pulled their hand away with force to prevent me from doing that.

f***ing cunt. I don't know why people make a God out of an obvious cunt. idiot.

Aug 26, 2009
what a fucking cunt! how can he just sit there and hang his fucking hand for people to lick it? jesus...

I've kissed older people's hands before out of respect and without exception, they all pulled their hand away with force to prevent me from doing that.

f***ing cunt. I don't know why people make a God out of an obvious cunt. idiot.
Exactly!

Feb 22, 2005
Idol worshipers, the ignorant garbage. Agreed, Khomeini, hanging his hand for people to kiss, displays his intention, ego, and lack of respect for these cockroaches.

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
How fucked up. Some of them licked his fingernails. Oh well now the nokhbegan kiss the rahbars balls instead. We have a few tokhmbooskons right here. Not to mention Bozorg-tokhm-lisan is back posting.
a little too detailed, but yea u said it right :winner1:

Oct 8, 2009
Amazing...i mean i don't blame these fuckin' dogs kissing that motherfucker's hands like that. After all he is the reason they all have jobs.

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
guys, the kissing the hands of the king is our culture. if it wasn't this, it would be someone else...this ceremony will continue in Iran for at least another 100 years.

Feb 7, 2009
Disgusting, how can you call your self Khademeh mardoom and sit there and watch people to kiss your hand ? and why do we have so many khayemals in Iran I don't care those who kissed shahs hand or this bastards, why so many khayemals ? you watch this and brings back shitty memories as to why we are where we are right now, Az Mast keh bar mast.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Some of you guys are either just too funny or too blind or just too stupid !!!

You all come here and saying insult to Khomeyni !!! Khomeyni this .... khomeyni that .... blah blah blah blah ......

How about those Co***Su** who are kissing his hand ??? Khak to sare ona ke daran Daste on Bosss mikonan !!!! Che Dayossaye Ona hastan digeh !!!!

Hala ono bezar be kenar !!! Khak to sare ma ke bad az 31 sal, tazeh shodim Tarafdarey Ina !!!! Digeh Che khaki ma bayad be sare khodemon bekonim !!!!

Instead of insulting Khomeyni who was able to get all those people kiss his hands and ... lets insult ourself, our inteligence that after all these years, we are fans and supporters of the khomeyni's hand kissers and HANOZ EDA ham mikonim !!!!

Truely SAD !!!!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Some of you guys are either just too funny or too blind or just too stupid !!!

You all come here and saying insult to Khomeyni !!! Khomeyni this .... khomeyni that .... blah blah blah blah ......

How about those Co***Su** who are kissing his hand ??? Khak to sare ona ke daran Daste on Bosss mikonan !!!! Che Dayossaye Ona hastan digeh !!!!

Hala ono bezar be kenar !!! Khak to sare ma ke bad az 31 sal, tazeh shodim Tarafdarey Ina !!!! Digeh Che khaki ma bayad be sare khodemon bekonim !!!!

Instead of insulting Khomeyni who was able to get all those people kiss his hands and ... lets insult ourself, our inteligence that after all these years, we are fans and supporters of the khomeyni's hand kissers and HANOZ EDA ham mikonim !!!!

Truely SAD !!!!
Not sure if I'm included in the crowd you called "too funny or too blind or just too stupid", but I checked a few minutes ago and the most viable option to fight the Islamic hardliners was to join the millions of people who voted for a much more moderate Mir Hossein Mousavi and a brave Karoubi. I could not find any other option.

Please enlighten us idiots.

I agree, it's sad that our nation fell for Khomeini and allowed this scary ideas to shape into a monstrous regime of today, but there's nothing sad about using the regime's own elements to eliminate it. I find it quite smart actually.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Not sure if I'm included in the crowd you called "too funny or too blind or just too stupid", but I checked a few minutes ago and the most viable option to fight the Islamic hardliners was to join the millions of people who voted for a much more moderate Mir Hossein Mousavi and a brave Karoubi. I could not find any other option.

Please enlighten us idiots.

I agree, it's sad that our nation fell for Khomeini and allowed this scary ideas to shape into a monstrous regime of today, but there's nothing sad about using the regime's own elements to eliminate it. I find it quite smart actually.

BT Aziz, Kard Dasteh Khodesho nemiboreh

You want to follow the likes of Mussavi and .... that is fine and it is your choice. But lets be honest about what we are doing here. Lets stop these childish games of making fun of Khomeyni while it our " Brave " Leaders who are kissing his hands like bunch of idiots !!!

This thread makes Green and its supporters look worst than it makes Khomeyni and IR supporters.

Lets be honest about what our "brave" leaders past were. Sazgara in his interview comes and says, this movement is the result of frustration of Iranian for 21 years !!!!
So there was no frustration in the first 10 years when they were killing people !!! So everything was rosy when Imam was in charge or when Mussavi was running the show or when he was organizing Sepah !!!

Some of these guys still do not want to admit to the truth !! People are dying in streets, they paying with their bloods and some of these gentelmens don't have the courage to come and say, I was wrong !!!

As far as better option and ... I don't know !!! But just because I don't know , it does not mean I have to go with these guys or there is nothing better out there. I don't have to be Rocket scientist to see a Badkonak ta mah nemireh !!

With all that said and done, it is fine if one wants to follow these "Brave" leaders but for God sake, lets not make fun of things that these brave leaders believe so dearly and value above other things.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BT Aziz, Kard Dasteh Khodesho nemiboreh

You want to follow the likes of Mussavi and .... that is fine and it is your choice. But lets be honest about what we are doing here. Lets stop these childish games of making fun of Khomeyni while it our " Brave " Leaders who are kissing his hands like bunch of idiots !!!

This thread makes Green and its supporters look worst than it makes Khomeyni and IR supporters.

Lets be honest about what our "brave" leaders past were. Sazgara in his interview comes and says, this movement is the result of frustration of Iranian for 21 years !!!!
So there was no frustration in the first 10 years when they were killing people !!! So everything was rosy when Imam was in charge or when Mussavi was running the show or when he was organizing Sepah !!!

Some of these guys still do not want to admit to the truth !! People are dying in streets, they paying with their bloods and some of these gentelmens don't have the courage to come and say, I was wrong !!!

As far as better option and ... I don't know !!! But just because I don't know , it does not mean I have to go with these guys or there is nothing better out there. I don't have to be Rocket scientist to see a Badkonak ta mah nemireh !!

With all that said and done, it is fine if one wants to follow these "Brave" leaders but for God sake, lets not make fun of things that these brave leaders believe so dearly and value above other things.
Shahinjan,

As retarded a president AN is, he's only there for a maximum period of 8 years (he'll never make it to 8 but anyway). And as bad a leader Mr. Mousavi might be, he can only hope to be in charge of things for a number of years when the green movement achieves victory.

The very very very first thing the people of Iran will expect from the Green leaders upon victory is to target laws that limit the nation's control over the government and also transparency. If those 2 things are not achieved, you can bet there will be a continuation of the revolutionary attitude people have right now with even more determination. Why is that a bad thing? Hala oomadimo Chaghoo dasteye khodesho naborid. Khob naboreh. Mellat miboran. This green movement is not Mousavi's movement. Poor guy has said this himself so many times it's getting boring. And the worst case scenario with Mousavi is 4 more years of incompetence and corruption and dictatorship. Should the risk be taken? Given the fact that for 30 years we've achieved FUCK ALL in terms of democracy and secularism, I would say HELL YEAH! Aslan be khatere erzAye ehsasate enghelabimoon ham shodeh chera ke na? Mage sAle 57 kesi be tokhmesh bood ke Khomeini che dayoosieh? Na. Hame faghat mikhastan Shah bereh. Hala it's the new generation's turn to have a say in the country's future. They may make the same mistake as our parents or they may not, but they sure have shown more maturity and AGAHI so far, so those against the green movement have absolutely nothing on them. Hell even MKO is attaching itself to the green movement because they see a lot more practicality in it than any opposition effort in the past 30 years.

As for Mousavi's so called "dark past", I don't know aziz. Iran was fighting a very unfair war and this guy with the help of some others managed to keep everything at bay. Yes many got executed while he was in the government, but to this day, none of the victim families or survivors have pointed their finger at Mousavi. No evidence indicates his involvement (even remotely) in political executions and torture sessions while there is plenty of evidence for Khalkhali, Mesbah, Jannati, Khamenei, Rafsanjani and AsgarOladi's bloody hands being involved. Don't you think the AN campaign would've tried to use such evidence against Mousavi? They've dug up every single thing him or his wife might have done wrong in the past, why not this?

I don't really worship Mousavi. I think he got pretty lucky and should be thankful for the kind of support he's been receiving, but so far he has yet to disappoint his millions of supporters. He may very well turn out to be a GOOZOO, but he hasn't yet and there are no signs of him backing out of the matter. Karoubi has finally proven the "Good Akhund=Dead Akhund" myth wrong and gone above and beyond what was expected of him. Damesh garm. No one, not even Mousavi can hold a candle to this guy's LOOTI-GARI in the past few months. Why should we turn our back to him even if he kissed the dirty hands of that monster Khomeini?

Goore babaye Khomeini. He's dead and so is his legacy. Unfortunately the legacy he left behind, as shitty as it was, is getting replaced with an even shittier one. People have realized that and are trying to stop it. They don't really have a plan for this fight but they sure have the heart for it. What is the point in undermining their efforts? What's the alternative?

You say just because you don't know what the alternative is, you should not have to approve of Mousavi. Well, you're right, but I personally believe you absolutely MUST approve of your nation's brave movement against Islamic Theocracy if you care.

I know you care aziz :)