[VIDEO]: Korean Bench attacking Iranian keeper

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Imagine it was Daei who got hit in that incident, what would have happened?
but joking aside, FIFA should punish those players!

Slyguy

Ball Boy
Dec 10, 2002
Why would he run to them and taunt them. That's silly on his part. They should have just done the gangnam dance at the end :)

Feb 22, 2005
There is no reason for Iran to provoke them too in Korea. They can just run across the field. Why run around them and try to provoke them? And goalie went right into them. Emotions are high. The Iranian goalie should not run towards them like that.

Oct 11, 2004
Sydney, Australia
for once we have a coach who shows Passion; he gives as much as he gets; they say all that shit before the game and he is just meant to shake hands and move on; bs; I'm 100% with CQ !!!

having said that I only saw the last part of the incident; if the Korean coach came towards CQ to shake hands first and CQ did what he did then a different story; but if he went up and told them what he thought then good on him !!!

Oct 1, 2004
Their players threatened our players before the game. We were very calm compared to them. Korea's new team name - Team ELBOWS.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
There is no reason for Iran to provoke them too in Korea. They can just run across the field. Why run around them and try to provoke them? And goalie went right into them. Emotions are high. The Iranian goalie should not run towards them like that.
True! But what Korean did were also very stupid, they could easily get punished by FIFA. But I agree there was no reason for our goalie to do that. It was just very unprofessional by both sides with very high level of emotions. It happens sometimes in football ! But we should just celebrate this instead of being mad about few punks!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Their players threatened our players before the game. We were very calm compared to them. Korea's new team name - Team ELBOWS.
This is actually not new for Koreans, they were the champion of Muay Thai in 2002 instead of Football, specially against Italy!
And that's why Teymourian hit that Korean in the face and got booked for it, he also confronted the 4th ref on this issue. He is very important for our team.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
They did the same thing after we raped them in 96. At least rahman seemed to be provoking them here. Back then Minavand just tried to shake hands with them and one pushed him hard and tried to start a fight.

I love when we beat their asses:)

Feb 11, 2004
They did the same thing after we raped them in 96. At least rahman seemed to be provoking them here. Back then Minavand just tried to shake hands with them and one pushed him hard and tried to start a fight.

I love when we beat their asses:)
In the 2004 Asian Cup match, one of their players maliciously tackled one of ours, gave the finger to our bench, and gestured them to come and fight. The clip is on youtube.

Also when we beat them in Busan 2002, at the medal ceremony the Korean players (Lee Dong Gook in particular) were more focused on staring down our players then receiving their bronze medals az koon soozi that we got the gold and they didn't in their own house.

They're sore losers. In 2004 when their Olympic team qualified for Athens against our team in Korea, Hossein Faraki went to the Korean coach at the end of the match and raised his hand. When we beat them they can't handle it and get physical (but in this case it seems our player actually provoked them).

This is the first time we beat Korea in in their house in an official match since God knows when, it's also the first time we defeated our strongest qualification rival in both home and away matches, and we did it without our best player (Dejagha).

Who woulda thought ..... MOCHAKEREEEEEMMM!!

edit: I don't know who our #12 is (I think Sosha Makani).

Last edited:

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
It WAS Quiroz fault. He behaved very unprofessionally. Just shake hands and walk away.
I cant believe that traitor comments like this gets thanked. It is Quieroz that started the hostilities, right ? Quieroz insulted whole Korean nation ? Shaking Korean coach's hands would have been a insult to our nation.

Edit : Quieroz is more of a patriot then you guys.