Video of Afghan refugees being humiliated by Iranians.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Disgusted!

[video=youtube;UBZTM39nBO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZTM39nBO4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
And then we wonder why even Afghans don't like us. They come to our country as helpless people and leave wishing they hadn't come. They take these stories back with them and grow resentful against us. Then we wonder why they bad mouth us after we "hosted them" for so long!

Some of our friends like Arash-kaman and AFRIRAN should see this and feel proud!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Really, just listen how that motherfucker keeps laughing while giving out all those disgusting orders to those helpless bunch. Saadism too joone inaast, baba too oon mamlekat age 20 Mio. aadame kamo bish dorost hesaabi peydaa koni baayad kolaato bendaazi baalaa. Bunch of disgusting, ignorant, dumb and religious animals who dont hesitate to humiliate or even kill you once they recognize your helplessness.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
lots of Iranians who bitch about racism, become familiar with the word when they first travel to Europe. Their expectation of being treated with dignity changes, where as in Iran it is norm to be humiliated! :(

always love it when Iranians claim that Europeans are racist and treat foreigners and asylum seekers bad.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
disgusting..:(

I remember back in high school in Iran, we had an Afghani classmate..It was sooo sad only 2-3 of us(of 30 students) would talk and socialize with her. The first day of the class, everyone was whispering: "In kieh? chera cheshmash in sheklieh? Afghanieh? inja chikar mikoneh koofti?!"..the sad part was it didnt get better by end of the year..

we have such a racist culture..hearing these terms in streets and among gatherings is a norm in Iran unfortunately: "Racist Germans", "Racist British", "Arab Soosmarkhor", "Afghanie dozd", "Chinie ikbiri", "Siahe zangi",etc..:(

Feb 22, 2005
I know many Iranian in LA and ones that have moved here from Orange county to NY that are so racist against blacks, asians, indians, etc... And you look at them and they have little intellect and immense in their money. But even ones that dont have money blame it on blacks, etc...

That is why clearly Tea party being a racist party that is so obsessed by the black president makes me question whether our Iranian Tea party fans are also not in-the-closet racist.

disgusting..:(

I remember back in high school in Iran, we had an Afghani classmate..It was sooo sad only 2-3 of us(of 30 students) would talk and socialize with her. The first day of the class, everyone was whispering: "In kieh? chera cheshmash in sheklieh? Afghanieh? inja chikar mikoneh koofti?!"..the sad part was it didnt get better by end of the year..

we have such a racist culture..hearing these terms in streets and among gatherings is a norm in Iran unfortunately: "Racist Germans", "Racist British", "Arab Soosmarkhor", "Afghanie dozd", "Chinie ikbiri", "Siahe zangi",etc..:(

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
sigh

dont know what to say really, its funny some Iranians who come abroad and experience racism first hand still remain racist towards others.

to be honest, I think racism is a psycological disease that infect much if not all of the world's population to some degree. People who are more socially educated and have better upbringings usually are more tolerant but not necessarily so. I for one am very touchy about this subject but the funny part is racism acts exactly like a virus even people who experience racism become more racist as a result.

Some like to spread hate which is the real problem with humanity ...

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
Iranians do have many racist tendencies, obviously even different ethnic groups have to endure demining stereotypes and jokes growing up in Iran. In northamerica Iranians are prejudice against blacks, somalis, arabs, jews, etc....
but probably the worst of all i find it to be against indians and pakistanis who they think are very inferior. A funny thing for example that is common with iranians purchasing property in canada is ensuring that the neighborhood has no indian or pakistanis. Most agents will tell you that this is a common ask.

But even then I know that Iranains are not half as bad as many others. I can tell you for fact that Italian and russians are inheritably extremely racist people believing that they are far superior to everyone else. I find them to be the most ignorant.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I'm always sympathetic to Afghanistan, a nation next door to us with probably the closest DNA to Iranians and over 50 years of continues wars which we have not done jack to help them out and still they look up to us. So I'm not trying to condone this disgusting act I'm just going to say "People with frustrated minds will do disgusting things". 32 years ago we had far more foreign nationals in Iran with whom we had no difficulties living with in harmony and respect.

The word respect is loosing its meaning and value in alarming rate in Iran, living under the theocracy of akhondism is far more damaging to human mind than spending 32 years in solitary confinement.

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
I'm always sympathetic to Afghanistan, a nation next door to us with probably the closest DNA to Iranians and over 50 years of continues wars which we have not done jack to help them out and still they look up to us. So I'm not trying to condone this disgusting act I'm just going to say "People with frustrated minds will do disgusting things". 32 years ago we had far more foreign nationals in Iran with whom we had no difficulties living with in harmony and respect.

The word respect is loosing its meaning and value in alarming rate in Iran, living under the theocracy of akhondism is far more damaging to human mind than spending 32 years in solitary confinement.
Well yes and the afghani women are some of the most repressed people that probably ever existed ! but lets not forget the reality, and that is that afghanis are and have always been some of the most religious, backward people ever!

You may even blame wars and foreigners for Taliban, but much of the unbelievable social misery, oppression and tragedy is cultural. Just like with Iran.

Nevertheless you gotta be an uncivilised 'hayvoon' to treat desparate people like this.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Baba, the sergents do worse in military service trainings. It is the same mentality and not exclusive to racism.

Not that I think there is no racism against Afghans. There is big time. But this is a military type mentality. I bet those doing this are in military!

However, it is very disgusting! That is how our youth become OGHEI after doing military service trainings with all those BESHIN PASHOO and KALAGH PARs!

Apr 10, 2003
I see, thank you for explaining this to me. So if an American, Indian or Saudi Sargent exercise his "military training" the same way on say my brother for example and 30 other Iranians , we should be absolutely be fine with it and say this is not racisim, right? the only problem is If we say as an Iranian it is OK, human right organizations in a democratic country would NOT let go of this under any circumstances.

I know you do not agree and said it is disgusting, but my friend this is not coming from a military learning, this is coming from a sadistic mind.

Baba, the sergents do worse in military service trainings. It is the same mentality and not exclusive to racism.

Not that I think there is no racism against Afghans. There is big time. But this is a military type mentality. I bet those doing this are in military!

However, it is very disgusting! That is how our youth become OGHEI after doing military service trainings with all those BESHIN PASHOO and KALAGH PARs!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I see, thank you for explaining this to me. So if an American, Indian or Saudi Sargent exercise his "military training" the same way on say my brother for example and 30 other Iranians , we should be absolutely be fine with it and say this is not racisim, right? the only problem is If we say as an Iranian it is OK, human right organizations in a democratic country would NOT let go of this under any circumstances.

I know you do not agree and said it is disgusting, but my friend this is not coming from a military learning, this is coming from a sadistic mind.
Maybe I should have said it in a different tone. That "Baba" at the beginning was the misleading one, maybe!
I did not in anyway intend to justify it at all.
It is Disgusting as it can be.

However, what my point was that they do this very disgusting thing on our youth too and that makes our youth OGHDEIH.

Apr 10, 2003
Thank you and do not get me wrong, I did not think for a second you mean OH it is Ok, but I was surprised a bit and You are right that BABA F*** with my brain. :)

I want to add, on a side note I have worked with Afghani immigransts say about 200 of them working in a poultry farm in Iran and I have seen so many abuses by local PASGAH like arresting them over something petty and in few occations made 5 of them like donkey and Police sat on them for hours and once used one of them for entire night around the station......he was so sore and in pain when we got him out. He was like 65 years old. So i am pretty sensitive to this matter. I want to tell you compare to their Iranian counterpart, they worked much, much harder and expected much less.

cheers

Maybe I should have said it in a different tone. That "Baba" at the beginning was the misleading one, maybe!
I did not in anyway intend to justify it at all.
It is Disgusting as it can be.

However, what my point was that they do this very disgusting thing on our youth too and that makes our youth OGHDEIH.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Thank you and do not get me wrong, I did not think for a second you mean OH it is Ok, but I was surprised a bit and You are right that BABA F*** with my brain. :)

I want to add, on a side note I have worked with Afghani immigransts say about 200 of them working in a poultry farm in Iran and I have seen so many abuses by local PASGAH like arresting them over something petty and in few occations made 5 of them like donkey and Police sat on them for hours and once used one of them for entire night around the station......he was so sore and in pain when we got him out. He was like 65 years old. So i am pretty sensitive to this matter. I want to tell you compare to their Iranian counterpart, they worked much, much harder and expected much less.

cheers
Thanks Zirak Jaan.

I too agree that absolute majority of Afghans are indeed very hard working and very pleasant people.
People inside Iran justify their attitude by anecdotal and much exaggerated statistics about some crimes committed by Afghans. But we all know that Iranians too are capable of such crimes and there have been many case of such crimes by Iranians. In fact, we have a government who are capable of committing crimes as such.