Video of Iranian pasdars/military operating in Syria! MUST SEE!!!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have not gone through the Syria/Assad thread so if these videos have been posted before, please ignore the thread! But if they haven't, don't miss them! wow....

clip 1

[video=youtube;S-AUL6DgivE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-AUL6DgivE&list=UUt3te-JaQyFnxUHN3N9knJg[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
clip 2

[video=youtube;ooVGK-YT1ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooVGK-YT1ds&list=UUt3te-JaQyFnxUHN3N9knJg[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Wow! What a find, Sly. I had seen portions of it but nothing like this. The best line came in the end when one of the rebels wondered aloud what is Iran doing here?

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
^^ Tell that non-Syrian imported rebel terrorist that Iran and the Syrian government have a defence pact. Just how Syria was helping Iran during the IranIraq war Iran is now helping Syria.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Very interesting video indeed. Not that anyone had any doubts about IRR involvement, but it’s always good to put things in perspective with actual video footage, etc.
P.s., at least there was a happy ending with few of these lajans joining emameh jahel in hell.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
And another one of them has bit the dust (2nd one just in the last few weeks)!

Iran Revolutionary Guards commander killed in Syria

There's a reason Jarba just called Iran an "occupier" in Cairo in reference to Geneva II (source CBC News):

"We have decided not to enter Geneva talks unless it is with dignity, and unless there is a successful transfer of power with a specific timeframe, and without the occupier Iran at the negotiating table"

No to mention this Freudian slip a couple of days ago:

Hard-liners Mistakenly Refer to Iran as 'Oppressor'

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
And another one of them has bit the dust (2nd one just in the last few weeks)!

Iran Revolutionary Guards commander killed in Syria

There's a reason Jarba just called Iran an "occupier" in Cairo in reference to Geneva II (source CBC News):

"We have decided not to enter Geneva talks unless it is with dignity, and unless there is a successful transfer of power with a specific timeframe, and without the occupier Iran at the negotiating table"
I am always struck by where the fight is. Zainab shrine in Damascus? Isn't that like fighting around some emamzadeh building in the heart of Tehran. How did they get that far? I have asked this many times but the likes of Hassan kachal scurry for a dark hole.

May 12, 2007
Let them stay in Syria. They are so irritating in Iran.
Hassan why don't you join you Brothers in Syria. They need your help

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I am always struck by where the fight is. Zainab shrine in Damascus? Isn't that like fighting around some emamzadeh building in the heart of Tehran. How did they get that far? I have asked this many times but the likes of Hassan kachal scurry for a dark hole.
Try ooh ooh ooh - ooh aah aah. I don't know, these creatures are sensitive to where you put the pauses - it's like Morse code! ;)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
and i have always told you and that ajooze guy (bihonar) that the reason they came this close to the capital is because of the endless CIA,Mosssad,Persian gulf states support for the rebels. Not to mention Turkey,Jordan,Lebanon open their borders for these animals.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
and i have always told you and that ajooze guy (bihonar) that the reason they came this close to the capital is because of the endless CIA,Mosssad,Persian gulf states support for the rebels. Not to mention Turkey,Jordan,Lebanon open their borders for these animals.
I know you are desperately trying to cover for the utter incompetence of Assad and his "great" Syrian army. Is this the same army that was supposed to stare down IDF? Now they are fighintg around Zainab's shrine. What an embarrassment! Oh, BTW, when is this so-called mutual defense pact going to kick in? How many more times should Syria get whacked by Israel before Iran notices them?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Best case scenarios would be that these couple IR terrorists kill as many salafi terrorists (which i highly doubt. The other side are cruels fighters, many of them experienced fighter as they also got payed by the US and NATO to fuck up Libya), and at the end someone kills these IR terrorists aswell. That would be a great sight to see. All terrorists, be it IR ali elalaahis or salafi thugs kill eachother until even the last one of thme goes down.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Best case scenarios would be that these couple IR terrorists kill as many salafi terrorists (which i highly doubt. The other side are cruels fighters, many of them experienced fighter as they also got payed by the US and NATO to fuck up Libya), and at the end someone kills these IR terrorists aswell. That would be a great sight to see. All terrorists, be it IR ali elalaahis or salafi thugs kill eachother until even the last one of thme goes down.
I see you are hedging your bets now. Now that I pressed you for weeks to thank the IR for helping Assad, you are jumping ship. Let the record show that this is your first post attacking both IR and the rebels. Looks like the ship is taking in water.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
I know you are desperately trying to cover for the utter incompetence of Assad and his "great" Syrian army. Is this the same army that was supposed to stare down IDF? Now they are fighintg around Zainab's shrine. What an embarrassment! Oh, BTW, when is this so-called mutual defense pact going to kick in? How many more times should Syria get whacked by Israel before Iran notices them?
Houshang, all government make mistakes, including the Syrian government. If they were more strict on their border crossings with Jordan,Turkey and Lebanon Syria wouldnt be in this situation now. But lets not forget that khode to houshang and ajooze were jumping up and down several months ago ke are kare assad tamoome loool. I told you back then that Assad is there to stay ! why ? because he has a strong loyal army and he has the support of his population. now i tell you again, Assad is there to stay. there is even a high chance that he dies of old age as a head of state in his office outliving both you and ajooze.

Notice how ajooze also avoids that thread ? out of embarassment ofcourse

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I see you are hedging your bets now. Now that I pressed you for weeks to thank the IR for helping Assad, you are jumping ship. Let the record show that this is your first post attacking both IR and the rebels. Looks like the ship is taking in water.
To sage ki baashi kessi ro press koni. Ooni ro ke to press mikoni yeki digast vali behet nemigam. To kojaa man kojaa aakhe bisavaad :)

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
een kojAsh eyb dAre.....?..ShomhA chetoone..? ye mosht kose sher to ye video engar kir e ghole shekaste...yA ye rAz khaili makoof o AshgAr karde.....

This is indeed a good lesson for any and all want to be " rulers..oppositions...etc" to really understand what it takes to get there....just sitting behind some TV's and internet and then with a dry cleaned dome , trying to say this and that...IRI this and that.....beyne amal kardan tA kose sher ( just like what this video tries to imply) khaili ..khaili rAhe...va avalesh aghalan ye alame jorAt mikhAd...

forget right n wrong for a second as its forced to u......this video in many ways is great music to my ears....