Video of Isreal atack on ship!!

Feb 22, 2005
Motori, you are right in this regard as I have posted many anti-shia and anti-religion, muslim included in the past. As I am not a fan of the philosophies that dictates living based on the laws of the past.

I am also the biggest opponent of the laws in the muslims and arab lands of today and would take Israel any day over them.

Having said that, I will not support injustices done to any people. Just like majority of good Iranians living under fascism and oppression by the hezbolahi and basiji thugs, there are many good Palestinians living in the occupied territories who want to go on with their ordinary lives and be treated like human beings. They are suffering and living in horrific environment under seige. To support the Israeli oppressors must bring so much pain to these people the same way it brought pains to the Iranians living in Iran during the-Iran war where the world supported Iraq even though Tehran was being bombed and Iran was attacked.

Lets support justice everywhere regardless of race, color, religion.

May 9, 2004
Some Iranians? Show me a reliable source in Farsi (not other languages) that spell the name with "saad".
بله دوست عزیز
بسیاری از نویسندگان و وبلاگ نویسان ومولفان ایرانی با صاد می نویسند
که درست تر است البته همانطور که گفتم نوشتن با سین هم غلط نیست زیرا ما در فارسی هر دو را به یک شکل تلفظ می کنیم ولی نوشتن صحیح ان صومال است نه سومال
این هم چند عکس از وبلاگ های مختلف که تعداد انها بی شمار هستند

متشکرم

Attachments

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
بله دوست عزیز
بسیاری از نویسندگان و وبلاگ نویسان ومولفان ایرانی با صاد می نویسند
که درست تر است البته همانطور که گفتم نوشتن با سین هم غلط نیست زیرا ما در فارسی هر دو را به یک شکل تلفظ می کنیم ولی نوشتن صحیح ان صومال است نه سومال
این هم چند عکس از وبلاگ های مختلف که تعداد انها بی شمار هستند

متشکرم
I asked for a "reliable" source and you posted some images from unknown sources? I don't consider "Site-s khosoosi-e Amir" a reliable source.This is a sign that you could not find a reliable source. At least you changed from "some Iranians write it with seen" to "many write it with saad".

I suggest to Google with saad to see how many sites in Farsi show up. Then do the same with seen. What do you see?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Both terms are right. The arabs indeed write it with "Saad" though we iranians write it with "seen". In pessar eshghe arab o arabi daare, bezaar baa "saad" benevise vali dorostesh be farsi hamoon baa "seen" neveshte mishe.

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
Both terms are right. The arabs indeed write it with "Saad" though we iranians write it with "seen". In pessar eshghe arab o arabi daare, bezaar baa "saad" benevise vali dorostesh be farsi hamoon baa "seen" neveshte mishe.
I don't want to hijack this thread any further so this is my last post about this spelling.

I don't agree that both terms are right. If Arabs write it "saad" that is the correct spelling in Arabi. But, as you said, "vali dorostesh be farsi hamoon baa "seen" neveshte mishe". Writing it with saad in Farsi is wrong. The fact that some, with no expertise in this matter, misspell it does not make it write.

I am not an expert in this matter myself but I have a hard time to find a reliable source to spell it with "saad" and hard time to believe that many authors use "saad". As a matter of fact, I saw the "saad" spelling for the very first time in this thread and I am not out of touch with Iranian sites.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Haalaa shomaa kootaah biaa. Dorostesh hamoon baa "seen" neveshte mishe vali khob maa khatemoon aslan be tore koll arabiye pas mishe goft age baa "Saad" ham benevisi eshtebaahe bozorgi nakardi.

Feb 7, 2009
Look at, we all have our opinion just because you dont agree with mine doesnt mean that your right so stop telling people shame on you just because you dont agree with them.

جناب ریفری
باید عرض کنم که صومال درست است نه سومال
البته برخی از ایرانی ها انرا سومال می نویسند ولی باید خدمتتان عرض کنم اشتباه است
درست مثل اینکه شخصی پاریس را باریس تلفظ کند یا پرشیا را برشیا تلفظ کند و بنویسد که اشتباه است ولی باز نمی توان انرا اشتباه شخصی دانست زیرا صاد و سین در زبان فارسی یک شکل تلفظ می شود چنانکه در عربی پ وجود ندارد و نوشتن یا تلفظ کردن برشیا یا باریش اشتباه نیست ولی درست تر ان است که ما صومال بنویسیم زیرا صاد جزو حروف الفبای ماست هر چند برای شنونده هر دو یکسان است ولی در نوشتن بهتر است صومال نوشته شود
و اصل كلمه از اسم صوماابن تسمه اولین پادشاهی که بر مناطق وسیعی از کشور کنونی صومال حکمرانی کرد مشتق شده است
البته همانطور که گفتم لفظ صاد و سین در بسیاری از لغات مشابهه است ولی چون در فارسی نوشتن ان فرق می کند بهتر است انرا صومال بنامیم

متشکرم

سومالی نشانه های اختصاری
سومالی . [ س ُ ] (اِخ ) ۞ کشوری است جمهوری در آفریقای شرقی و جنوب شرقی حبشه پایتخت آن «موگادیشو» است که تنها بندر سومالی میباشد. سازمان ملل در نوامبر 1949 م . استقلال سومالی را تصویب کرد منتهی مقرر شد تا سال 1960 تحت نظر دولت بریتانیا و سازمان ملل متحد اداره شود. در 1960 م . کشور مزبور استقلال یافت . (فرهنگ فارسی معین ). سومالی درچند ناحیه تحت نظر دولتهای بریتانیا و ایتالیا و فرانسه بود و این چند ناحیه بنام سومالی ایتالیا و سومالی بریتانیا و سومالی فرانسه نامیده می شد و تحت نظردولتهای فوق اداره می گشت .
(از فرهنگ فارسی معین )

http://www.loghatnaameh.com/dehkhodaworddetail-130a73ba85e145f199476db7f6778bdc-fa.html

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
یک چیزی هست به نام "غلط مصطلح " که در ادبیات و فرهنگ هر کشوری معمول است . یعنی اینکه کلمه یا عبارتی
متفاوت از فرم کاملا صحیح اون که رایج شد و جا افتاد ، پذیرفته و قبول است و دیگر آنقدر ملا نقاطی بازی در نمیاورند
برایش. این ریشه در فونتیک و نوشتار دارد و گاهی هم اولین استفاده از ان بصورت نادرست بوده است.

خدا بیامرز نیما یوشیج شاعر بزرگ و بدعت گذار نوگرائی و جوهر شعر ، هر زمان یکی از اشعارش را در حضور او غلط

میخواندند فقط میگفت : " به ان شکل هم صحیح است" !!

لاندن ، صحیح و اریژینال ان است که خود مردم انگلستان پایتخت خود را مینامند

لندن ، ما میگویم
لوندر ، فرانسوی ها

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Haalaa shomaa kootaah biaa. Dorostesh hamoon baa "seen" neveshte mishe vali khob maa khatemoon aslan be tore koll arabiye pas mishe goft age baa "Saad" ham benevisi eshtebaahe bozorgi nakardi.
Have a ook at the supposed aide workers. they are bearded hezbollahi looking people. Did you see the old man screaming Hammas with a victory sign? or shouting allah akbar?. The turkish islamic type goverment did this. Sent a bunch of hezbollahi hammas supporters to cause this.

We iranians should know better about this pigs.People need to stop being leftis politically correct here.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Have a ook at the supposed aide workers. they are bearded hezbollahi looking people. Did you see the old man screaming Hammas with a victory sign? or shouting allah akbar?. The turkish islamic type goverment did this. Sent a bunch of hezbollahi hammas supporters to cause this.

We iranians should know better about this pigs.People need to stop being leftis politically correct here.
Yeah these people are exactly the way you described them.. They must be Taliban elements:"

writter Henning Mankell

world renounced activist Huwaida Arraf

Nobel peace laureate Mairead Corrigan-Maguire

Scottish journalist and documentary film-maker Hassan Ghani

Three German MPs,

Annette Groth, a human rights policy spokeswoman,

Inge Höger, a member of the defence and health committees,

and Norman Paech, who is also a professor of public law in Hamburg

Caoimhe Butterly (born 1978) is an Irish activist who has worked with AIDS victims in Zimbabwe, the homeless in New York, and with Zapatistas in Mexico as well as more recently in the Middle East and Haiti

Denis Halliday
(Ireland) Denis J. Halliday (born c.1941)[1] was the United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator in Iraq from September 1, 1997, until 1998. He is Irish and holds an M.A. in Economics, Geography and Public Administration from Trinity College, Dublin.

Last edited:

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
They had no idea who they were with. Go see the hammas supporters showing a victory sign. Go see the old man shouting hammas allah akbar. go see all the bearded pigs shouting hammas.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yeah but you better know my political stance is rather left than right. I think you are seeing the whole story from a wrong angle. The whole thing has never been about right and left, not over there on that ship nor here on our board. I think we should leave the political tendencies of our people out of this discussion as its pretty much irrelevant.

May 9, 2004
I asked for a "reliable" source and you posted some images from unknown sources? I don't consider "Site-s khosoosi-e Amir" a reliable source.This is a sign that you could not find a reliable source. At least you changed from "some Iranians write it with seen" to "many write it with saad".

I suggest to Google with saad to see how many sites in Farsi show up. Then do the same with seen. What do you see?
دوست عزیز
وقتی صدها سایت ایرانی انرا صومالی هم می نویسند یعنی صومالی هم نوشته می شود
و همانطور که گفتم اصل کلمه هم صومالی است نه سومالی
ولی در زبان ما به اشتباه به سومالی تبدیل شده زیرا انرا از زبان فرانسه و انگلیسی ترجمه کرده ایم
و متوجه صاد و سین نشده ایم
البته من نگفتم که نوشتن سومالی غلط است
چنانکه در پست شماره 31 به ریفری جواب دادم سومال نوشتن هم در زبان فارسی غلط نیست ولی بهتر است صومال نوشته شود
چنانکه مثلا اسم کامبوج را کمبوجیه یا کامبیز هم می نویسیم غلط نیست ولی بهتر است کمبوج (که در اینجا ج کشیده تلفظ می شود ) یا کمبوجیه نوشته شود زیرا کامبیز برگردان شده همان کامبیزس که از کمبوج امده که ان را یونانی ها به کامبیزس که ما بعد در زبان خودمان به کامبیز تغییرداده ایم تلفظ می کنیم
یا مثلا کوروش و داریوش را که از زبان یونانی برگردانده ایم و ان را کوروش و داریوش تلقظ می کنیم
در این گونه نوشتارها که اسمی در زبانی تلفظ می شود نمی توان غلط املائی به ان گرفت زیرا این اسم به شکلی که ان زبان تلفظ می کند حالا یا گرفته شده از ترجمه زبان اصلی که اسم از ان وارد شده یا زبان ثالثی
نطق می شود و من مثال پاریس و باریس در زبان عربی را ذکر کردم
اینجا من چون نوشتم صومالی دوست ما ریفری فکر کردند که بنده اشتباه صاد را بجای سین نوشتم که توضیح دادم اشتباه نیست

متشکرم

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
A senior Israel Defense Forces officer spoke at the committee meeting on Tuesday, explaining the details of the IDF's operation on the Gaza flotilla on Monday.

He said that the army had decided against sabotaging a ship in the Gaza flotilla at the center of Monday's deadly clashes, out of fear that the vessel would be stranded in the middle of the ocean and at risk of a humanitarian crisis.

The flotilla, carrying tons of aid, had set sail from Turkey on Sunday, with the intention of breaking Israel's blockade on the Gaza Strip. Israel said Monday that it had repeatedly asked the convoy to turn back, and offered to deliver the aid via land, both of which were rejected by the convoy. Israel Navy troops boarded five of the six ships without incident before dawn Monday, but clashes erupted on the sixth boat, and nine passengers were killed.

During his briefing on the operation to the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, Colonel Itzik Turgeman hinted that the IDF had sabotaged the engines of the other five ships, saying that "they took care of them."

He also noted that soldiers found pistols in the hands of two of the activists who were killed, along with empty casings.

Turgeman said that at 4:20 A.M. local time Monday, IDF troops had observed the Mavi Marmara and as the deck seemed quiet, assessed that the passengers on board were sleeping. In reality, the activists were waiting for the soldiers armed with clubs and other weapons.

The committee also heard further details about the naval operation, including that the officer in charge had photographed the head of the Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel, Sheikh Raed Salah, and sent the photo to Israel in order to refute rumors that he had been wounded or killed during the clashes.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Apprantly three of them had ghoron in there pockets and had told their families they are going to be shahids for hammas