Violence with Impunity - systematic persecution of Baha'is in Iran

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well i dont give a fuck about bahaaism either just like i dont give a fuck about shiitism sunnis, or any other fucked up branch of any religion on this world. However Hassani talking about a real Prophet is so funny...lool who is a real prophet? The same opportunism terrorist who became powerfull by "raah zani" o dozdi in the desert? The same mental case who married an older business women ke khodesho aavizoonesh kone o az servatesh estefaadeh kone? The same prophet whom book is full of hate, jihad (and in this case those salafis are right when they make jihad as Jihad is the second most used term in quran) death penalty, cutting organs, instructions of how to fuck and be fucked the right way, how to pee the right way....is this the real prophet? Brother, if this is the right prophet, you better dont have a prophet at all :)

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Any human being being treated badly and oppressed, regardless of religious affiliation or no religious affiliation, should concern everyone, especially in their homeland or Motherland

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
1. How do you know they don't have a "real" prophet? What makes a prophet "real"?
2. If a group is viewed not to have a "real" prophet by another group, is persecuting them acceptable?
Yes persecuting is acceptable because they try to spread their religion through propaganda and lies so they must be stopped. Ultra religious people are fanatics and they are a danger to the country and Bahais have shown they will do anything to spread their useless and rubbish ideology.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Yes persecuting is acceptable because they try to spread their religion through propaganda and lies so they must be stopped. Ultra religious people are fanatics and they are a danger to the country and Bahais have shown they will do anything to spread their useless and rubbish ideology.
I agree with you that "Ultra religious people are fanatics" who pour into the streets and shout hateful slogans, write and speak in a derisive manner towards whoever that does not share their narrow views, insult young children's holy figures in school, attack women for not wearing a forced veil, censor newspapers and arrest reporters, vilify legal councils who dare to represent the prisoners of conscience, prevent youth from attending universities, attack people's homes, burn their belongings, arrest people of different beliefs and put them in jail for no reason other than their belief, torture them to force them to recant, execute or assassinate them vigilante style in the streets, and even after their death desecrate their graves....people that do such things are not worthy of the name human, and if they do it in the name of a religion, it is better not to have it at all.

If Baha'is' ideology is "useless and rubbish" as you say, why not let them tell it so that everyone can see for themselves what it is? Why persecute a group whose ideology is useless? Are Muslims not intelligent enough to discover this for themselves that they need to be told? One of the grand ayatollahs should come on TV and have a live televised debate with one of the Baha'is and illuminate people once and for all...

May 9, 2004
من مخالف بهاییت هستم
ولی اینکه رژیمی بیاید و بخاطر اینکه اینها بهایی هستند یا حالا هر دینی و مذهبی دارند انها را تحت فشار قرار بدهد درست نیست
بر عکس من با چند تا بهایی که اشنا شدم ادمهای خوبی بوده اند
خوب هرکسی به یک چیزی عقیده دارد
و نمی توان بزور عقیده انها را عوض کرد ب
بر عکس وقتی یک اقلیت در بین اکثریت توهین می شوند و تحقیر و می بینند به زور می خواهند انها را عوض کنند منسجم ترمی شوند
و دشمنان کشور از انها سو استفاده خواهند کرد
امیدوارم که هموطنان بهاییمان روزهای بهتری را در پیش داشته باشند

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Vaghti migam lajan o kesaafat az saro kalleye shomaa haa mibaare dalil daare. Martikeye kodan, your own fucked up religion is factually founded by a raah zan e dozd. Yek shamshir keshe jahaad gar. The highest duty in your own religion is to convert a nonbeliever to islam either by force or by propaganda now bahaais are not allowed to spread their religion through propaganda? Martike those salafis and takfiris do actually think the same about you shiite guys as you think about bahaais. For the sunnis and salafis you guys are infidels scum who are not following mohammad the right way and they are damn right. Haalaa toi ke khodet aslan mosalmoom be hesaab nemiaai mikhaai be bahaai begi chi doroste chi ghalat? Nafahm, islam says "there is no dar a salam without dar al islam" which essentially means there is not gonna be peace as long as there is no islam. The goal of islam is to create an islamic world and all they have done since mohammad was to spread it by sword, jihad or propaganda. Aakhe kessi ke khodesh por az kesaafate miaad vaase bahaai gonde goozi mikone?

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I don't mind if Hassan 1980 speaks his mind, preferably in a respectful way, but nonetheless it is OK that he speaks and I applaud him for being honest. This is simply because unfortunately a sizeable portion of our compatriots are burdened with the same problem that is prejudice. Prejudice has for long been breathed into the psyche of the Iranians from the pulpit and especially the religious group had largely accepted it until recently. It is not going to go away on its own but hopefully through an open and respectful discussion the most prejudiced minds will too change. "The shining spark of truth cometh forth only after the clash of differing opinions." So no problem, I encourage everyone to continue the discussion respectfully and also to ask questions....

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
There is no question to be asked. As i said, Bahaai gari is as big of a khoraafaati rubbish as shiitism and as the whole islam for all i care. I just dont see how a shiite guy who is believing in a whole lot of bullshit himself , a bullshit which they are forcing down peoples throats for hundreds of years, a bullshit khoraafaati sect, with rules written by sick animals like sheikh Mammad bagher Majlesi or sheikh toosi...could have the nerves to come here and talk down to Bahaais. I mean all that khoraafati bullshit of bahaais is off the charts itself. Your big sheikh an ex shiite mullah who was kaaseye daagh tar az aash and couldnt stay off of writing and speaking in arabic although his arabic was horrible and full of senseless nonsense. As i said, there is absolutely no problem to criticize bahaai gari for that bullshit that it is. In my book, there is a problem with a SHIITE to criticize bahaais because he is believing in a whole lot of bullshit himself.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
amoo Hasani....ehsasati nasho vo dar gir e propaganda ham nasho....

Have u known a bahie close enough..?...I have...and i tell u..they were some of the best iranians I knew in san diego...well educated...good pendAr...good goftAr....really...and they never pushed their faith on me....in fact I know couple of them right now....they r much like myself ..Areligious....and then u gotta be aware that...we the I-ranians created, invented ..whatever..the organised religion ..and we should always be mindful of what can happen when one party gets too strong....it wasn't good then....and not now...

if u r pissed about bahie running to Israel and such..then give'm a benefit of doubt...they were under threat and just ran to whomever gave'em a safe house....so..it ain't a big deal in the big scheme of things....

The Iran I grew up in...in my grandmother's hood ..ShahAbad..bahArestAn....we had many sikh temples right next to mosques and then many Darvish khAne...and churches not far.....from where u could walk to a Lokolux and all the lalezAr cafe's and araghkhori o raghs o chombool o ghombool.....and trust me...that is the best way to be ..and we will be that again....dir ya zood dare vali sookhto sooz nadare...

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Chinaski, you have wrong image of me... by time you will understand.

amoo Hasani....ehsasati nasho vo dar gir e propaganda ham nasho....

Have u known a bahie close enough..?...I have...and i tell u..they were some of the best iranians I knew in san diego...well educated...good pendAr...good goftAr....really...and they never pushed their faith on me....in fact I know couple of them right now....they r much like myself ..Areligious....and then u gotta be aware that...we the I-ranians created, invented ..whatever..the organised religion ..and we should always be mindful of what can happen when one party gets too strong....it wasn't good then....and not now...

if u r pissed about bahie running to Israel and such..then give'm a benefit of doubt...they were under threat and just ran to whomever gave'em a safe house....so..it ain't a big deal in the big scheme of things....

The Iran I grew up in...in my grandmother's hood ..ShahAbad..bahArestAn....we had many sikh temples right next to mosques and then many Darvish khAne...and churches not far.....from where u could walk to a Lokolux and all the lalezAr cafe's and araghkhori o raghs o chombool o ghombool.....and trust me...that is the best way to be ..and we will be that again....dir ya zood dare vali sookhto sooz nadare...
Beystr, i have no problem with sincere religious people who want to practice their beliefs. The hell, i wouldnt even mind genuine(iranian) sunni worshippers praying in their own mosques in the middle of tehran ! the problem i have is the cunningness of the so called religious people who want to politicize their religion and gain political victory through charlatanism. These people are the most dirtiest of human kind so they cant be considered as ''poor souls who are persecuted because they are worshipping their religion''

Shoma do ghadameto mibini, man 100 metre oonvartaro shafaf mibinam.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
To hamoon do ghadamam nemibini, age mididi ke shiie nemishodi

Btw you had enough time to show people you are something better than i think you are but you really arent.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
To hamoon do ghadamam nemibini, age mididi ke shiie nemishodi

Btw you had enough time to show people you are something better than i think you are but you really arent.

Manzooreto nemifahmam....Chi ro man to in do ghadami nemibinam..? CherA I missed the chance to show I'm better than what u think?...btw- What do u think of me ..?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
"To hamoon do ghadamam nemibini, age mididi ke shiie nemishodi"

in yeki ro ke aslan nemifahmam......Shie shodi?...lol.........chi dari migi amoo jan..?