Virtual Girlfriend!!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Virtual Girlfriend!!

Today, I arrived a bit late on an Radio talk show conversationabout the effects of modern cyber life, and human behavior 3 decades from now…….thekind of discussions one no longer hears on the controlled media…..Here are acouple of juicy discussion topics I picked up from the conversation:

Just recently (was it yesterday?) Google was shut down for 3 hours, andaccording to some of the panel 25% of the WORLD communications was shutdown!! Some on the panel found thisalarming and argued how our fate could end up in the hands of corporations, etc…..butfor the Eyranian in me having seen how state controlled media can behave (IRI sryle), Isee the internet as a blessing for freedom of speech, and the potential corporate control, as just awarning and a problem we must remain on top of.

The other topic I found very interesting was; apparently someonehas written a book or a play – ala orwell’s 1984 – describing the life of ayoung man in his twenties, and the relationship with his “Virtual Girlfriend”,which leaves him totally beyond the need of having a relationship with a realperson – in the 2040’s!!! As I said,got there late, so did not get all the details, but they were describing aperfect girlfriend which based on the guy’s cyber activities always knewwhat is in his mind and always conversed around those issues. For example, if the guy had visited awebsite say about Greece, the virtual girlfriend would suggest a trip to Greeceand would even inform him about the latest flights and the best airline and hotelprices!!! Here, I agreed with some inthe panel, nothing good comes out of detachment from humaninteractions, …….I can see for the human spirit to be the first victim ofmoving more and more towards man becoming machines.

Note: This is a topic for those who are 30+.........if you are under 30, while I do love to hear your opinion, but please think twice before posting a comment.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I remember back in the early 90's when the movie "Demolition Man" with Stallone came out, we all laughed at it and at the way they had described the year 2032. People could see each other on a screen at home when they were talking in the phone, their cars had a map of the city so they could find their way and Arnold Schwarzenegger had become a president in the US, although he wasn't born there.

Well, most of the things in that movie exists today. Arnold did not become a president but he sure did become a governor. :) Not only humans are going more and more towards becoming machines, also what we anticipate in the past becomes reality the whole time. I wonder if we are making the inevitable progress as time passes by or we are just following our own imagination of the future to make it become real. Maybe it's both.

Oct 20, 2003
The other topic I found very interesting was; apparently someonehas written a book or a play – ala orwell’s 1984 – describing the life of ayoung man in his twenties, and the relationship with his “Virtual Girlfriend”,which leaves him totally beyond the need of having a relationship with a realperson – in the 2040’s!!!
"Virtual Girlfriend", or inflatable girlfriend

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
For now I have 2 questions.

1) How much will the virtual girlfriend cost?
2) How will she provide BJ's?
I must have known Arti!! but they also spend some time describing virtual sex!! which is already big with many men and women - from what I hear!! lol
Apparantly the book ends with the virtual girlfriend making a sacrifice allowing the boy friend to touch other people for a change!!!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
For now I have 2 questions.

1) How much will the virtual girlfriend cost?
2) How will she provide BJ's?
LOL. Depends on the options you pick Hamid joon. Big racks, toned ass, etc. are all extra options! And I believe future computers will replace the disk drive with a "dick drive" that can simulate both oral and vaginal sex - tension control is also an extra option!! I believe 5.25" "dick drive" is the standard, but you'll have to pay extra for the 3.5" (small) or bigger models!!! :eek:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Lol BH jaan - how long before akhoonds come up with laws on virtual sigheh, etc....
Arti - you sound as if you have already tested the virtual 3some, and virtual orgy!! lol

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Baba Ali JAn, toru khoda vell kon in Stallone aragh khoro. Yeah mesAlle dige bezan.
LOL Safar jan, Stallone bichare mage chekar karde? I wanted to name "Judge Dredd" as another example but then again he's in that one too. :D