Visiting Vancouver

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Dear friends,

I am visiting Vancouver from June 15th to June 20th. If anybody wants to meet up for a drink or two I would be more than happy to. I will also be in Seattle so I can meet friends over there as well. Any recommendation to visit places in Vancouver would be highly appreciated!!

ghobooneton :)

B

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Eh Bijan jaan, while ur in Canada plz come to Toronto too! come for Tirgan festival here in July. Would love to host you and ur lovely wife here!:)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya, patiareh, take Bijan and all his guests out to the best restaurant in Vancouver. The bill's on me. Get him to drink some whiskey and let him and his guitar do the magic (if he's bringing the guitar). Just do it. He's the loveliest.
to pasho biya vancouver, ur ticket is on me !!! khejalat nemikeshi hanooz nayoomadi enja martike?

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
[video=youtube;_xMz2SnSWS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xMz2SnSWS4[/video]
welcome buddy....only place I recommend for Persian food is Gazba in North Vancouver, I don't go clubbin since am married and see myself as too old to do so but go down Granville and pic your choice.As well for strip clubs Pooya jan can help you out.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nilou joon,

Thank you so much.. One day I will;) I just happen to have my way to Vancouver this time. When are you coming down again? ;-)
I hope you guys come up here soon! enjoy ur stay at Vancouver.

Aw thanx Bijan jan, ba un zahmati ke behetun dadam dafeye pish, khejalat mikesham..had a great time over there. You were right, nowhere beats San Diego!:) and ever since Ive been to your lovely resturaunt chain, I keep telling my friends and visitors to California too to not miss out on "Luna Grill". That was the best food Ive had and the best well-managed restaurant Ive been in California! hope you open new stores in Canada too! :)

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
بابا دمتون گرم با این شهرتون . اینم به لیست شهرهائی که باید ببینم اضافه شد

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Pooya joon,

I am with my family but we can always arrange to go our and have couple of drinks :) Pm me ur number and we can see what we can do :)

BT joon,
Damet garm dadash, you are so kind. I look forward to meet you one day.

Jonevar jaan,

I am not looking for strip clubs either.. LOL I am too old too and just looking for a nice lounge to relax, have a drink and share a night with a great company.:)

Nilou joon,

Last but not least, it was a pleasure to have you around, and I look forward to seeing you again. San Diego is beautiful but I am sure so is Toronto :).. Thank you for your kind word regarding the restaurants, since we last met I have opened one more and end of next month I will have my fourth location up and running, the 5th and 6th is opening in August and November :) More reasons for you to come and visit again :)

Thank you everybody !!

B