Viva Arsenal..

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Imagine ur a perspolis fan at home and a Arsenal fan Abroad........ur president is Ahmadinejad and ur relying on bush to make u happy......not a happy inviroment.......well till few minutes ago......even though Arsenal was 1-0 going to the game and its not Real's real thing...but being Arsenal fan has meant to put up with disqulifying when it counts ...but not this time ...thanks to tt.. we are still in it and who knows we could get Via Real on the next leg....actually I'd like to see Barcelona...although it'd probably mean the end of the championship hopes ..but would be a pretty football to watch...

btw- boy..how I wish Arsen Wenger was our TM coach or be one day...if shah was our president!! it would have happend.... u be sure now

Last edited:

Alio

Ball Boy
Feb 22, 2006
vaghan viva arsenal...even though im not their number 1 fan...much respect goes to them for what they have done

for the rest of the politics and government things you said, i didnt understand it but w.e :)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Arsenal played a great game, Henry could score easy 2 or3 ....Also Lehman save and Raul shoot was fantastic...
Real had nothing to offer from right side ..many bad passes in second half ..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Hats off to Arsenal, well played, well deserved win, Real on the other hand as u said had nothing on the table, we need a midfielder, Zidane is OVER, he is done, i think its his last season today, beckham played HORRIBLE so did Guti, Ramos was bad 2,

Worst 3 Real Players :
1- Beckham
2- Guti
3- Zidane

Best Real players
1- R.Carlos
2- Casillas

i really dont know why he subbed Raul out for Cassano in? why not keep both of them in, ur team needs goal FIRST, and when Gravesson went out, i would bring Robinho and Baptista, anyways, its over and done. Good luck to Arsenal, from this point on, its ALL JUVENTUS for me :)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Im more than ever proud of Arsenal, Wenger and his team management.
Arsenal team players were so solid and passionate about their CL game.
well deserved!:football:

did u guys 30 that scene when Casillas came out to help Real in its last corner?!!!and then Arsenal players got the ball and ran towards an empty net?!!that was such a funny moment, what was Casillas thinking?!he's sniffed gard e Nokhod or something?!:--sunny:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Niloufar said:
did u guys 30 that scene when Casillas came out to help Real in its last corner?!!!and then Arsenal players got the ball and ran towards an empty net?!!that was such a funny moment, what was Casillas thinking?!he's sniffed gard e Nokhod or something?!:--sunny:
No offense to you Nilou jaan, but i think you should watch more football, its a common practise, your team needs goal , min 90, u need a gaol, why not use an extra man in the box? many teams done it, as a matter of fact "[SIZE=-1]Peter Schmeichel" did it once for Manchester United, and scored !!! so no he wasnt doing Garde nokhod, he was playing football :)
Good luck to Arsenal
[/SIZE]

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pooya said:
No offense to you Nilou jaan, but i think you should watch more football, its a common practise, your team needs goal , min 90, u need a gaol, why not use an extra man in the box? many teams done it, as a matter of fact "[SIZE=-1]Peter Schmeichel" did it once for Manchester United, and scored !!! so no he wasnt doing Garde nokhod, he was playing football :)
Good luck to Arsenal
[/SIZE]
Ive been watching football when everyone else around me were playing with their dolls!
Peter Schmeichel had a clean sheet and had one of the best defenders as his team-mates, Jaap Stam Gary Neville,etc..
What Casillas did is common but not practiced in situations where you cant afford to be scored on specially with a soorakh defence Real had.
and Im not sure why with Cassano, Raul, Ronaldo and tall Graveson, Real team needed their goalie to score for them?!! :mymistake

Last edited:

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
Niloufar said:
Ive been watching football when everyone else around me were playing with their dolls!
Peter Schmeichel had a clean sheet and had one of the best defenders as his team-mates, Jaap Stam Gary Neville,etc..
What Casillas did is common but not practiced in situations where you cant afford to be scored on specially with a soorakh defence Real had.
and Im not sure why with Cassano, Raul, Ronaldo and tall Graveson, Real team needed their goalie to score for them?!! :mymistake
and at the 90th minute, what did casillas have to lose?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Niloufar said:
nilou jaan, again u miss the point, Real needed to score FIRST beffore worrying about Arsenal scoring on them, ur point on Schmeichel is not valid, all 11 men were inside the box when that corner came in having good defence or bad defence is the last thing u care at min 90 when u need to FIRST score a goal !

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pooya said:
nilou jaan, again u miss the point, Real needed to score FIRST beffore worrying about Arsenal scoring on them, ur point on Schmeichel is not valid, all 11 men were inside the box when that corner came in having good defence or bad defence is the last thing u care at min 90 when u need to FIRST score a goal !
yeah true and I saw how effective he was!! poor thing is not even tall enough to head the ball among Arsenal's tall ones. it was a nice try, but it was embarassing when he had to run back for the lost ball when Arsenal almost scored on an empty net!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Niloufar said:
yeah true and I saw how effective he was!! poor thing is not even tall enough to head the ball among Arsenal's tall ones. it was a nice try, but it was embarassing when he had to run back for the lost ball when Arsenal almost scored on an empty net!!
Nilou jaan, u dont always head the ball, its an Extra body, i am sure you know, when u cross the ball in from the corner, you see all those player running in cricle, why do u think that is? to confuse the defenders and open space for themselves, Casiilas acts as extra body, he gave Real 1/10000 more chance to score, at that point, u need that chance 2, nothing embarassin here, embarassing is had he not come forward to TRY and score a goal.

Feb 20, 2006
I say real player horrible... but their coach was even worst... he didn't bring robinho earlier in the game .. what was he thinking???? and also real keeper did a good job comming out for the corner....... zidane and bekham both played horrible its seems like they are getting payed for nothing!! ronaldo is a bit chubby these days but he can still go back to his glory days as he always has shown it...

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
I agree with Nilu.......Real needed only one Goal...and with their squad they can score any moment 3 or 4 min. is too much time left for Cassillas to come out.....

Ye..Beckham was good for selling jersies but as a player I never thought of him much. he is good when every body else is great. I can't stand Baptista either ..man what a horrible pick....

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
beystr said:
I agree with Nilu.......Real needed only one Goal...and with their squad they can score any moment 3 or 4 min. is too much time left for Cassillas to come out.....
Min 90, Ref said 3 min injury time, mmmm yeah too much time left !!! anyways, dont worry, u need to play this game to understand the this kind of plans :)
:2: