Volleyball: Iran - Brazil (Result Inside)

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Brilliant performance. But we just lost 3-2.

Great from our Youth team. Mousavi emerging as a star. Only the lack of experience which we had cost us as we didnt play adequate friendly matches before the tournament.

We lost 15-12 in the 5th set.

Now we will play for 5th - 8th place.

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
This should be another proof to our Mullah rulers what kind of tlented youth they are ruling over. Only if they provided more money, better infrastructure and coaches then I am sure we could have even beaten Brazil!

Look at Qatar how starved this country is for talent to the point that they go all over the world and litrellay buy gifted talented sportsmen!!!!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
eerooni said:
This should be another proof to our Mullah rulers what kind of tlented youth they are ruling over. Only if they provided more money, better infrastructure and coaches then I am sure we could have even beaten Brazil!

Look at Qatar how starved this country is for talent to the point that they go all over the world and litrellay buy gifted talented sportsmen!!!!
Actually, they do have some of the best coachs in th world in the vollyball right now.

People should pay attention and relize this is not the result of just "raw talents and ghayrat". Actually, Vollyball frederation in Iran has been working very hard and invested lots of money in bringing top coachs and installing them in youth and javan level for many years in Iran now. Mr. Yazdani khoram ( the head of federation) reveloutionized vollyball over the last 5-6 years and all his hard work in paying off now.

I think his work and his fedrasion is what Dadkan and our football should look at and learn something from.