Vote Rigging already started?

Jan 23, 2003
in 2005 there was mass voter apathy amongst reformers/students, not many supported Hashemi and some voted for Ahmadinejad just to be against Hashemi.

This year there was close to record turnout, Moussavi had strong support amongst reformists and he couldnt match Hashemi's votes of 4 years ago. It kind of doesnt add up.

I know that was a second round and this a first round, but given Rezaei and Karroubi's negligible votes (which again is suspicious especially Karroubi), I think the above 2 can be compared.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I swear in 50 years they are going to write books about this election. How IRI managed to so openly and blatantly steal an election in the age of wireless communication, internet, satellites...Sicilian mafia has got nothing on IR. Sooski and baradarne hamrazmesh are rightly out on the streets celebrating.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
and I cant believe how people are not doing anything about it. do people expect some one to come and give us our freedom. unreal. where are we going?
God Help this land

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007

مشت نمونه خروار
آرای هند رو جلو چشم من شمردن و 75% موسوی رای آورد . الان تو سایت زده 50% آرا هند مال احمدی نژاد بوده. چی بگم؟جلوی چشم من 21 رای باطله شمردن . تو سایت زده بدون رای باطله . چی بگم ؟

http://rajanews.com/detail.asp?id=31051

Jun 18, 2005
And I was an idiot for not seeing this one coming.

I was an idiot to see this not coming when I saw the reports of Manovr Eghtedar in Tehran this afternoon.

I was an idiot to see this not coming when I posted the revolutionary guards corps warning letter to Mousavi late last night.

To the people who are trying to justify these results, do not try too hard, because they cheated.

I was just at a polling place tonight and the Iranian interior ministry was going to announce the final results 30 minutes before the voting was set to finish there! Yes it took the people at my place at least 30 minutes to count 300 votes. Yet it took the amazing IRI one hour to count 10 million votes and publish those results!

At one point at 2 pm mountain time Fars published results for 33 million counted votes! And now they are saying they have only counted up to 30 million votes.

There were results published for the Miami city in Semnan where AN won 91 percent of the vote. They had the vote tallies for both Mousavi and AN and when I added them up it came up exactly to the number of people who had voted. So out of 45000 votes there was not a single vote for Rezai or Karroubi, not a single voided ballot.

The evidence is numerous that they cheated. But I am going to say this experience changed me a lot. I am so mad that I would not care if US or Israel came and carpet bombed the IRGC bases. These assholes need to go away before its too late.

Hopefully Iranian people can take care of these scums before outsiders do.

At the end I am going to say one thing, lots of people came and voted today even though the Iranian government had announced AN as the winner. In one case a gentleman had drove for 10 hours to vote. Knowing his vote would not cound but came to do it anyway. Now I am waiting any minute for Fars to come out and say AN carried my voting place by a 90-10 margin when it reality the tally was the other way around.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Sina,

4 years ago they were only able to count 15 million votes by the next morning at 8 AM. Now as you mentioned in one hour they "counted" that much.

Fars News is SOOOOOOO stupid they always give the plot (dom e khoroos) away.

And they did not even spend time to create a more sofisticated (second degree at least) curve for the results than the current linear curve. An has had 65-67% in ALL areas throughout the day!!!!

:looti:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
And I was an idiot for not seeing this one coming.

But I am going to say this experience changed me a lot. I am so mad that I would not care if US or Israel came and carpet bombed the IRGC bases. These assholes need to go away before its too late.
It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. Are you planing to vote again in future if the same people are in power ??

Do you think Mussavi has the courage to take this to the street with the support of the people ?

As far as your last statement, I think there are many other alternatives, it is just requires us to unit, think outside the box and realize reform is dead under this system.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
من آمار دقیق انتخابات 84 را دارم. کروبی در یازده استان لرستان، همدان، کردستان، کرمانشاه، ایلام،خوزستان، فارس، بوشهر،هرمزگان، کهکیلویه وبویراحمد وگلستان رای اول و در سه استان گیلان،خراسان شمالی و چهارمحال و بختیاری رای دوم بود. ماهیت رای دهی در کشورهای سنتی مثل ایران حکم میکند که طی چهارسال محال است چنین نوسان شدیدی در روند مقبولیت یک فرد روی دهد

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
RAJA News taking a piss at Rezaei!!!

کانديداها در زادگاه***هاي خود چقدر راي آوردند؟

مردم زادگاه***هاي کانديداهاي دهمين دوره انتخابات رياست جمهوري هم با قاطعيت آرا، دکتر محمود احمدي نژاد را به عنوان رئيس جمهور آينده خود برگزيدند.
به گزارش ايرنا در روستاي لالي از توابع خوزستان، زادگاه محسن رضايي از مجموع 900 راي دکتر احمدي نژاد 830 راي و ساير کانديداها 70 راي را کسب کردند.
در شبستر(آذربايجان شرقي) زادگاه ميرحسين موسوي از مجموع 7 هزار راي ماخوذه، دکتر احمدي نژاد حدود 5 هزار راي و موسوي حدود 2 هزار راي کسب کردند.
در اليگودرز(لرستان) زادگاه مهدي کروبي ديگر کانديداي انتخابات رياست جمهوري احمدي نژاد 39690 راي، کروبي 14512 راي و موسوي 9330 راي را کسب کردند.
در ارادان سمنان زادگاه رئيس جمهوري منتخب از مجموع 10 هزار راي ماخوذه دکتر محمود احمدي نژاد حدود 9 هزار راي و ساير نامزدها حدود هزار راي کسب کردند.
و اما بخوانيد آماري جالب از بهرمان و نور به عنوان زادگاه دو حامي مطرح موسوي؛ مردم بهرمان و کشکوئيه(استان کرمان) زادگاه اکبر هاشمي رفسنجاني 2886 راي به احمدي نژاد و 1950 راي به ساير کانديداها دادند.
مردم نور(استان مازندران) زادگاه ناطق نوري از مجموع 77452 راي 51798 راي به احمدي نژاد و حدود 24 هزار راي به موسوي دادند.

Jun 18, 2005
It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. Are you planing to vote again in future if the same people are in power ??

Do you think Mussavi has the courage to take this to the street with the support of the people ?

As far as your last statement, I think there are many other alternatives, it is just requires us to unit, think outside the box and realize reform is dead under this system.
No, I will never vote again as long as the IRGC is around. Right now I am no longer interested in changing this scum regime through reforms or voting.

I think people should have the courage to make that decision and not wait for Mousavi or Karroubi to tell them.

And I am going to say, I would not be surprised if AN threw Khamenei under the bus very soon and assumed total control with the help of Sepah. These guys are not going to give up power in a peaceful way.

It may just be too late even for people to put a stop to this. There has to be a lot of bloodshed and lots of sacrifices...

Jun 18, 2005
RAJA News taking a piss at Rezaei!!!

کانديداها در زادگاه***هاي خود چقدر راي آوردند؟

مردم زادگاه***هاي کانديداهاي دهمين دوره انتخابات رياست جمهوري هم با قاطعيت آرا، دکتر محمود احمدي نژاد را به عنوان رئيس جمهور آينده خود برگزيدند.
به گزارش ايرنا در روستاي لالي از توابع خوزستان، زادگاه محسن رضايي از مجموع 900 راي دکتر احمدي نژاد 830 راي و ساير کانديداها 70 راي را کسب کردند.
در شبستر(آذربايجان شرقي) زادگاه ميرحسين موسوي از مجموع 7 هزار راي ماخوذه، دکتر احمدي نژاد حدود 5 هزار راي و موسوي حدود 2 هزار راي کسب کردند.
در اليگودرز(لرستان) زادگاه مهدي کروبي ديگر کانديداي انتخابات رياست جمهوري احمدي نژاد 39690 راي، کروبي 14512 راي و موسوي 9330 راي را کسب کردند.
در ارادان سمنان زادگاه رئيس جمهوري منتخب از مجموع 10 هزار راي ماخوذه دکتر محمود احمدي نژاد حدود 9 هزار راي و ساير نامزدها حدود هزار راي کسب کردند.
و اما بخوانيد آماري جالب از بهرمان و نور به عنوان زادگاه دو حامي مطرح موسوي؛ مردم بهرمان و کشکوئيه(استان کرمان) زادگاه اکبر هاشمي رفسنجاني 2886 راي به احمدي نژاد و 1950 راي به ساير کانديداها دادند.
مردم نور(استان مازندران) زادگاه ناطق نوري از مجموع 77452 راي 51798 راي به احمدي نژاد و حدود 24 هزار راي به موسوي دادند.
More evidence of cheating. Mousavi is second to AN at his own birthplace in terms of votes.

In Shabestar out of 7000 votes Karroubi or Rezai did not receive one vote! And such round numbers too. 5000 for AN and 2000 for Mousavi.

As I said, I hope these scums get what they deserve, which is a painful death.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
And they did not even spend time to create a more sofisticated (second degree at least) curve for the results than the current linear curve. An has had 65-67% in ALL areas throughout the day!!!!

:looti:
I think that is statistically almost imposible to get those numbers :) We should ask Mehdi as he is the one with stronger mathematical skills.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005

Yea and it takes a big man to admit that his strategy was wrong. If the past elections were not boycotted AN was not where he is today.

For the last thirty years Iranian exiled oppostion have used the same stupid strategy and failed.

It is time to think of a new strategy and let go of past. This regime, unfortunatly, is here to stay and the elections today proved that.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Yea and it takes a big man to admit that his strategy was wrong. If the past elections were not boycotted AN was not where he is today.
So 8 years ago, regime gave a fair election to Iranian people but this time they decided to not give it to them !!!!

Who is AN ? Do you think this little man has this much power to make such a shift in IR policies toward elections ??

Lets not blame few opposition groups who are outside Iran because we want to find someone else to blame.

People did not vote for khatami because they were upset with his empty promisses and had a higher expectations from him and NOT bc Mr.X and Mr.Y of the opposition in LA told them to boycott :)

Also Please answer this question:

Do you think the election today was fixed or was it a fair election ???

May 24, 2009
It's an electoral fraud of course!!!! AN has the same point of vue than Khameneyi. They don't want to take the risk of another sholooghi mesle zamane Khatami...or even a revolution! I think Moussavi has an uncontrolable success and IR just got scared! They maybe thought that it may cause a revolution and that Mousavi will become the one and only leader!

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
So 8 years ago, regime gave a fair election to Iranian people but this time they decided to not give it to them !!!!

Who is AN ? Do you think this little man has this much power to make such a shift in IR policies toward elections ??

Lets not blame few opposition groups who are outside Iran because we want to find someone else to blame.

People did not vote for khatami because they were upset with his empty promisses and had a higher expectations from him and NOT bc Mr.X and Mr.Y of the opposition in LA told them to boycott :)

Also Please answer this question:

Do you think the election today was fixed or was it a fair election ???
Fair defenietly not as the election system of IR makes it.

Fixed i dont know! However, even if it was fixed it was because those in Vezarat keshwar and the rest who were responsible for elections were from AN's gang and his sepahi allies. If the eletctions in the past were not boycotted, these people would have never had the chance to take over. Now, thanks to those who supported the boycot in the past ( including myself) prospect of democratic reforms is less.

And btw, I am man enough to admit that I was wrong about boycotting the elections in the past.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
I agree with shahin...reform, any type of change from within or whatever you wanna call it, is definitely dead. this was the one opportunity for IR to open itself up and turn itself into a half normal system...that's over now.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
صندوق آرا به جای فرمانداری سر از منزل مسکونی در آورد!
یاری: در اتفاقی نادر دو صندوق رای به منزل مسکولی انتقال داده شدند.
یکی از شهروندان در تماس با پایگاه خبری یاری خبر از آن داد که دقایقی پیش در آدرس تهرانپارس بین فلکه دوم و سوم خیابان 182 شرقی پلاک 92،دو صندوق خالی توسط چند نفر از افراد لباس شخصی در معیت نیروی انتظامی به یک واحد مسکونی انتقال داده شد.
به گفته او آنها می***گفتند که برق را سریع خاموش کنید و کارتان را انجام دهید.