Wanted!

Jun 18, 2005
For killing Iranians in cold blood. This guy according to Amir Farshad Ebrahimi is from the Lebanese Hezbullah. The picture is significant as it is the first time I have seen him serving as one of Khamenei's security agents.

This killer was the same person seen at Mousavi's office as it was being raided after the stolen elections. (22 khordad) This man is also one of the shooters that killed protesters on Ashura. (6 day)

Now you can see his picture from several months ago as he was guarding Khamenei's motorcade in Kurdistan. What does this mean? Khamenei himself is behind the murders and his inner security detail may not be even Iranian. The bastard does not trust his life with Iranians.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I think you are on the right track FI. Another possibility is Khamenei is just a puppet/hostage to his non-Iranian boddyguards.
If I was to ever go militia - these guys would be my first targets.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
There are a whole bunch of them, and i heard they are stationed mostly in a residential compound behind masjid balal ( by seda va sima).
There is another place in shahrara , which in pre disaster era was called kakh khoram. That place was occupied by Mujahedin after revolution, then shortly taken over by IRI and sepah pasdaran.This is a very secure compound with no visibility from outside , and most residents are afghani and iraqis in training.