WARNING: BUSH's Action On Bringing "DEMOCRACY" In Iraq!!???

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
well. Main american targets are same assholes who blew up ahwaz. im sure u saw that video too?

So to me, seeing them lying in pool of blood is pure pleasure.

MANY OF THOSE BODIES LYING IN BLOOD ARE THE ONES KILLED BY TERRORISTS! DONT BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURES.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Toofan said:
well. Main american targets are same assholes who blew up ahwaz. im sure u saw that video too?

So to me, seeing them lying in pool of blood is pure pleasure.

MANY OF THOSE BODIES LYING IN BLOOD ARE THE ONES KILLED BY TERRORISTS! DONT BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURES.
I didn't expect that from you Toofan jaan who live in the democratic country such as Norway!

What Terrorist? How come Iraq wasn't the center of terrorism prior to the War..??? There is always a reaction to an Action remember that...I hate terrorism and Islamic fundementalism.. but nobody deserves to die because of somebody's Idealogy.. nobody...

PB jaan.. this is extremely sad... :(

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Bijans said:
I didn't expect that from you Toofan jaan who live in the democratic country such as Norway!

What Terrorist? How come Iraq wasn't the center of terrorism prior to the War..??? There is always a reaction to an Action remember that...I hate terrorism and Islamic fundementalism.. but nobody deserves to die because of somebody's Idealogy.. nobody...

dude... If Ive posted the video clips I had of what this islamiq filthy dogs do to ordinary iraqis & kurds, you would support US too.

I dont like bush. In fact, I hate his policies. But thats the only way we can get rid of these religous pricks in middle east. You think Iraq would be peacefull in 50 yrs after saddam had died? No man, his son would rule..then his grandson.

same for Iran. You think if khamenye dies, shahroodi & whoever Iran will be ok? NO. there are tons of those bastards ready to step in.

& they wont give up power. Thats the only way. sure, there are many civilian casulties. But thats war! In long run middle east would have a betetr future wiithout hairy turban ppl!

Jun 24, 2005
Bijans said:

I could not agree with you more....:(

Love & Peace..

PB:(

tackman

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2005
Vancouver
Bijan Jaan:
REMARKS BY PRESIDENT CLINTON
June 2, 1999
Colorado Springs, Colorado
There are still some who assert that our bombing is somehow responsible for the atrocities his forces have committed against the Kosovar people. That reminds me of the old story of the young boy who came running home to his mother with a bloody nose. When his mother asked him what happened, he replied, it all started when the other kid hit me back.
Same goes for Iraq, it all started after America punished a regime who’s legacy left millions of death in 4 countries.
You can hate bush for many reasons, war in Iraq is not one of them.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Wow, it's just amazing, the power of video editing. Makes it so.... easy to believe.

I'm sorry guys, that is simple a case of video editing and its power on people.
You set the mood, you put in the content and all that, and you got believers.

Those pictures of people attacked by Terrorists, not American soldiers. Stuff like this happened at the same rate when Saddam was in power, just mostly to the Kurds.

As for Bush, i'm sorry no matter how badly he has handled U.S itself, he is the only way the Middle East could be freed. I agree with Toofan on that.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
shawshank said:
Wow, it's just amazing, the power of video editing. Makes it so.... easy to believe.

I'm sorry guys, that is simple a case of video editing and its power on people.
You set the mood, you put in the content and all that, and you got believers.

Those pictures of people attacked by Terrorists, not American soldiers. Stuff like this happened at the same rate when Saddam was in power, just mostly to the Kurds.

As for Bush, i'm sorry no matter how badly he has handled U.S itself, he is the only way the Middle East could be freed. I agree with Toofan on that.
Amento that brother!

Muslim terrorist blow up at least couple of bombs killing tons of civilians, every single day in iraq. Putting up their picture & mixing it with few american road blocks & calling Americans the real badguys, isnt solving any problem.

Feb 23, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Toofan said:
dude... If Ive posted the video clips I had of what this islamiq filthy dogs do to ordinary iraqis & kurds, you would support US too.

I dont like bush. In fact, I hate his policies. But thats the only way we can get rid of these religous pricks in middle east. You think Iraq would be peacefull in 50 yrs after saddam had died? No man, his son would rule..then his grandson.

same for Iran. You think if khamenye dies, shahroodi & whoever Iran will be ok? NO. there are tons of those bastards ready to step in.

& they wont give up power. Thats the only way. sure, there are many civilian casulties. But thats war! In long run middle east would have a betetr future wiithout hairy turban ppl!
Could not agree more!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
listen to this.

THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE US CITIZEN KILLED BY AN IRAQI CITIZEN PRIOR TO THE ILLEGAL INVASION OF IRAQ.

now that idiot instead of taking half a million soldiers and annihilating BIN LADEN AND MULLAH JAAKESH OMAR in afghnistaan allowed them to slip away to the shit hole south of afghanistaan and then illegally and immorally invaded Iraq.

Saddam is a blood thirsty son of a takriti dog and no one would have cherished seeing that chador neshin fucked up more than me...

but NEO CONS AND ZIONISTS have other ideas in their heads.

the only good thing that has come out of the invasion of iraq is the independence of the kurds in the north.